Deleted

Holy Priest Secret Skin

Just hit exalted with the Valajar and got the Rod of the Ascended, now I am wondering is it better to run heroic HoV or mythic for the other half?
    just a small question

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and can i also get it from odynn in ToV

Heroic since, unless they changed it, you probably won't get it first time and will have to farm it. It used to be normal but now-a-days there's usually enough higher ilvl people in heroic to fly through it with healer insta-qs

Not sure about ToV so not going to lie to you

Just spam normal and leave after the boss and queue up again.

Deleted
    Does not drop from ToV, just spam normals until it drops or you fall to rng cancer. If your guild is doing decent engame, convince your main tank to queue with you, and do it as shadow, while queuing as healer.

Deleted
    Ty all for the answers

Try to confine the cursing about the low drop rate to channels that won't get you reported. It might take a very low while to drop.

Just like to add that it can drop from mythic+ too as that's how I got mine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    Try to confine the cursing about the low drop rate to channels that won't get you reported. It might take a very low while to drop.
    What?
    I don't understand you

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    What?
    I don't understand you
    He says, do not say bad words into /4 or general when in a month of farming you'll still get no item, while most people in your guild already earned all their different colour variations.

Your typical fucking Blizzard, putting some of us against rngesus favor, who is a bitch, while some others get their hidden skins as a 100% drop from world boss (kek, much effort indeed), or even buy them from vendors, like huntards (even more kek). B is for "balance"; yeah, sure it is, aha.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-12-11 at 10:00 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    as a healer you have (almost) insta queues;
    chain queue Heroics, because you also get some more AP from it.

I had it drop whilst healing a friend of mine in a normal HoV (maining Shadow).
    "Conservationist" Lucretzya, LV120 Female Human Destruction Warlock
    Lemuria the Light of Dawn, LV120 Female Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladin
    Field Medic Larraine, LV110 Female Void ElfShadow Priest
    Sylvanas, EU
    Laviathan of the Shattered Sun, LV120 Female Blood Elf Affliction Warlock
    Twisting Nether, EU

Deleted
    I got it doing random as shadow. Just do it specific every day (normal and Heroic) some day it will drop

Also it took me something like 48 kills spread over Mythic, heroic and normal to get it - just keep trying

I random queued for a heroic for the extra healer loot, it happened to be HoV and I finally got it a few days ago.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Why yes, I was contributing to the pile of LFG HoV (normal and heroic) that were missing a healer after Hyrja dies, doesn't drop it, and I /spit on her. If the group wasn't good.... well... I sort of bailed on them. There are no rewards for finishing a specific queue.

And yes, the public channel avoidance for commentary was just a "everything that can be said about Hyrja and the sucky no drop" is pretty much reportable.

Do you need to be a healer in Holy spec to loot it? I dread healing and would like to do it as shadow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Do you need to be a healer in Holy spec to loot it? I dread healing and would like to do it as shadow.
    u dont need u can do it has a dps (or a tank if u want )