Deleted

Exclamation Ayala's Stone Heart nerf in 7.1.5

Hello to the Warrior community.

The legendary ring Ayala's Stone Heart has been nerfed to 1.8 PPM (Procs Per Minute) down from 3.

Sharing your thoughts on this change to the ring would be much appreciated.

P.S.: Its Mastery rating has been increased by 223 while Critical has been reduced by 223.

Thank you

I dont think this is actually news,i but was already known for a bit.

As a fury player, the ring makes playing fury more fun, specially combined with massacre.
    so lower numbers of procs isnt fun
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

10+ Year Old Account
    ye lets make descent legendary Shit while other classes got Leggys that boos them as fuck... Not to mention Back nerf GG
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    ye lets make descent legendary Shit while other classes got Leggys that boos them as fuck... Not to mention Back nerf GG
    The cloak nerf made me literally LoL. Did they think it was too overpowered or what ?

Well at least now you wont have to compromise your optimal rotation as much to get it's maximum benefit.

Deleted
    I think they will nerf every legendary which is good in every situation like the ring, cloak, gloves for arms

Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    I think they will nerf every legendary which is good in every situation like the ring, cloak, gloves for arms
    Lore said as much - they're going to down the potency of legendary items that are considered "best" while bringing up those that aren't.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

At least Prydaz is getting haste for the unlucky fury warriors such as myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free executes are better than no free executes I guess. I only recently got this ring so I'll see how it feels when the change goes through. Glad they're giving it more mastery tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Free executes are better than no free executes I guess. I only recently got this ring so I'll see how it feels when the change goes through. Glad they're giving it more mastery tho
    They're not "free" executes. You're sacrificing your stat priority for that, especially no arms warriors wants 1300 crit on their equip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    They're not "free" executes. You're sacrificing your stat priority for that, especially no arms warriors wants 1300 crit on their equip.
    Even better now though that it's going to have extra 237, no? Of course at the cost of less procs but still. My DPS went way up since I've gotten this thing so the 100 or so mastery I lost seems worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Even better now though that it's going to have extra 237, no? Of course at the cost of less procs but still. My DPS went way up since I've gotten this thing so the 100 or so mastery I lost seems worth it.
    Of course your dps would go up with current version with 3.0 procs per minute, but ptr version is 1.8

Don't get me wrong, it IS a dps increase, but its far, far, FAR from being free. You sacrifice stat priority, you sacrifice a legendary slot, you sacrifice utility from utility legs etc. Still the second best raiding leg tho, but I would not be surprised to see some people switching it for something like Sephuz for mythic+ runs.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-12-15 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course your dps would go up with current version with 3.0 procs per minute, but ptr version is 1.8
    I'm saying the trade off isn't that bad and makes the ring still worthwhile cause "free" executes and buffed up mastery.

I've been thinking about this as well, come 7.1.5 so much of the secondary stats comes from just your neck and the two rings that I'm not sure it's worth it to have what will be a 2000ish crit 1000ish mastery ring for a rare execute proc now and then.

Once you consider the 4 piece set bonus, the class trinket, and if you use Archovon's in your glove slot your mastery would be looking pretty sad. I really think arms will want rings with 2000ish mastery instead with like haste or even versa rather than mostly crit.

The question becomes what would replace it? Maybe the new trinket? Otherwise none of our other legendary's really do much damage wise.