Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Again i see the target switching argument. Why does every class need to excel at fucking target switching. If you want that, play another spec or class. Unholy should and does have other strengths, so stop asking for more and more up front damage. There's actually no real way to do that without fucking the spec over.

- - - Updated - - -

'Most'. Not sure you understand what that means, and even if they did get a 12% buff, there's a reason for it. Or we could just act brain dead and cry about every change in a vacuum?
    jeah you mean totally justified....

for example our easy guarm hc kill

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

me and our Retri are both at 99% Rank
    me at bracket littlebit lower but you think it is justified him to do like 130k more dps then me?

And retris still gets immense buffs after leg nerfs and we getting like pathetic 3% buff

What i want to tell is that... nothing justifies a retri paladin to get that massive buffs...
    Last edited by mmoc15f6548a96; 2016-12-15 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    nerf them to the ground for all I care. we have a lot of very good buffs, QOL changes, burst buffs, mastery buffs, all good.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they nerfing the bracers again and get a whopping 3% buff! Nice! But hey guys its still PTR they arent done, theres still hope!!!.....Best Christmas ever! Thank you Blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtanker View Post
    So they nerfing the bracers again and get a whopping 3% buff! Nice! But hey guys its still PTR they arent done, theres still hope!!!.....Best Christmas ever! Thank you Blizzard!
    Ghouls getting 33% stronger tho

go and check how much of ur dmg is ghouls AA and come back and say its a massive buff like they say........ 3% buff to strike dmg is just sad considering how far are we behind, that skullflowers guy should be fired,since he took over dks we became bottom scratch class with no utility to the raid or m+ ! #makedeseasedmggreatagain

They need to buff the dmg from the ghoul explosion trait, by reducing the amount that apoc can summon they nerfed that trait. Its dmg was based on proper usage of having 8 ghouls explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanakk View Post
    jeah you mean totally justified....

for example our easy guarm hc kill

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

me and our Retri are both at 99% Rank
    me at bracket littlebit lower but you think it is justified him to do like 130k more dps then me?

And retris still gets immense buffs after leg nerfs and we getting like pathetic 3% buff

What i want to tell is that... nothing justifies a retri paladin to get that massive buffs...
    Again, there's a reason for buffs. I'm not going to pretend i can put everything together in my mind and predict dps in 7.1.5, and neither should you. Stop worrying about other classes anyway. They'll be tuned if needed. Unholy though, has received a lot of nice stuff, so wait and see how it plays. Frost should be pretty good, though i don't know. Ret will be toned down from live though, but they've had some mechanical re adjustments with Blessings being removed.

They buffed Ret so much because they got rid of Blessing of Might so now they have to do their own damage instead of rely on others, combined with the legendary nerf they got.
    Seeing as the build isn't pushed live yet and the numerous changes we received on top of them saying that tuning would come after the legendary tune down, there will likely be another build before it goes live that bumps us up again. That being said the things we already received amount to a good amount of damage as is.

Also target swapping is hardly a problem for Unholy like it used to be before. We take ~2 GCD's to get back into a normal rotation on a target swap, that's not that bad. Combined with CS looking to be what might take over that talent row that helps with target swaps too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    By the looks of the spec aura we got a 3%! buff to our main abilities.

A whole 3%.
    Reminds me of the death coil buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Reminds me of the death coil buff
    blizz thinks its a great buff it is while isnt.

Deleted
    Don't panic. No changes are final yet and besides, many classes are getting nerfed legendaries to balance out which legendaries matter and which don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The overreactions here are top quality
    That's typical of people who post on this site. Their class gets nerfed ever so slightly and all of a sudden "The sky is falling!"

its actually reALLY good news for unholy LMAO
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    its actually reALLY good news for unholy LMAO
    In a way yes, it is good news. Given the previous track of these devs being cautious or worried is realistic.

One more thing to consider is that the bracers at the current form add a lot of fluidity to how the spec plays with combination of PP. No damage buffs will fix that.

Also as someone said, even bursting only one extra wound would make them better than most other legendaries.

This is great news. Decrease the value and power of the bracers to make way for REAL buffs and fixes for unholy spec wise. Yes I do believe that 3% overal buff should be bumped up to 6%. I'm liking the idea of a mast/haste unholy cs build that way we can finally say goodbye to castigator. While I learned to love playing with casti, that talent was big reason why unholy is currently so RNg heavy. They buffed cs and made apoc pop up to 6 wounds while buffing the ghouls 33% to make up for the two less wounds popped is a great change. Pretty stoked on these changes. My opinion about this really changed over this past month or so, I've grown to love frost so it really doesn't matter to me when it comes to which spec is superior. I will play either unh or frost, it all depends which one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunaxor View Post
    In a way yes, it is good news. Given the previous track of these devs being cautious or worried is realistic.

One more thing to consider is that the bracers at the current form add a lot of fluidity to how the spec plays with combination of PP. No damage buffs will fix that.

Also as someone said, even bursting only one extra wound would make them better than most other legendaries.
    The fluidity of the spec is the reason I love the bracers the most- it churns resources so quick and it's VERY satisfying to watch your wounds trickle off when it procs. Sadly though even with the current iteration of the bracers our 4 piece doesn't really add much to feeling of fluidity and instead just turns into resource overload- hardly casting DC at all.

Apocalypse Strikes the enemy, dealing (900% of weapon damage) Physical damage and bursting all up to 6 Festering Wounds on the target, summoning a member of your Army of the Dead for 15 sec for each burst Festering Wound. Artifact. Melee range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.

Unholy Death Knight Damage and periodic damage of Clawing Shadows, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, and Soul Reaper increased by 3%.

Cool story blizzard.

Dont expect unholy DK to be getting any raid spots for nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabulous View Post
    Apocalypse Strikes the enemy, dealing (900% of weapon damage) Physical damage and bursting all up to 6 Festering Wounds on the target, summoning a member of your Army of the Dead for 15 sec for each burst Festering Wound. Artifact. Melee range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.

Unholy Death Knight Damage and periodic damage of Clawing Shadows, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, and Soul Reaper increased by 3%.

Cool story blizzard.

Dont expect unholy DK to be getting any raid spots for nighthold.
    You're missing about half of the information that is even there and also not considering we've gotten way more than a 3% buff through other changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    You're missing about half of the information that is even there and also not considering we've gotten way more than a 3% buff through other changes.
    Obviously losing a 5% chance to burst one extra wound is killing the class. This is MMO-Champion, why use logic when you can just type out how you're going to quit the game (you're not, you are an addicted drone just like the rest of the people here) or how you're going to reroll to another class (you won't do that either because you're a masochist for picking a DK anyway). It's a lot easier than logging in to the ptr and seeing how much of a better state Unholy is in with the changes its had to all of its talents as well as the p good tier sets and insane Melee trinkets coming in NH.