Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    More information is good. I want dirt on all these politicians not just the DNC. Wikileaks has that info but they're refusing to release it for "reasons".
    I wonder if even they have it. I wonder if Russia has it and will use it if needed against Trump later.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, if Dems thought Hillary was their God Queen, she'd have won. That's how insane your comment is.

I'm going to ask this of all Trump supporters speaking on this topic.....Why is your boner for Trump more important than national security?
    Because they don't want to believe that it would take a foreign power to intervene on their behalf to get their candidate in office due to their fringe views.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Your point of being mad at people that find the thing a convenient farce? Like the "Millions of illegals"?
    Its not a farce. This has been released in a statement by the DNI. Way back in October.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I cannot understand why people (especially Trump and his supporters) are trying to play down the fact their own democracy, supposedly the most important thing to americans, has been attacked by a foreign power.

You even have these people outright opposing an investigation by their own intelligence services. It stinks of either sheer incompetence and negligence, or even collusion.
    Trump (and many of his supporters) have zero interest in democracy - that was made quite clear long ago; for example, when Trump openly asked Russian intelligence to intervene on his behalf.
    “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said to a room full of TV cameras at Trump National Doral. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump said he hopes Russia does have her emails. Clinton’s lawyers had turned over work-related emails, but deleted thousands which she said were about personal matters.

“They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you'd see some beauties there,” he said. “So let's see.

As long as Trump is feeding his supporters what they want (power for the ruling elite, and the feeling or hope of power for the masses) they not only don't care how he does it, but will actively work to prevent him from being discredited, both in their own minds (i.e. they're self-censoring their own thoughts) and in the public sphere (much like the same figures and demographics attempted to discredit Clinton and Obama without any actual regard for their real credibility or lack thereof).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

You fucked up.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...rity-statement

this has been linked NUMEROUS times.

So here we are. You now have to reconcile why official community of ALL (that's right ALL) intelligence agencies in the US have said Russia hacked this to influence the election, and why you're so willing to put your Trump lust ahead of national security.
    this is you original link the one I replied to

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...-u-s-elections

DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
    WASHINGTON, DC 20511

December 14, 2016

Intelligence Community Statement on Review of Foreign Influence on U.S. Elections

Senior Administration Officials have regularly provided extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings to members and staff from both parties on Capitol Hill since this past summer and have continued to do so after Election Day.

Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present. Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete.
    So who fucked up again?

lol, if Dems thought Hillary was their God Queen, she'd have won. That's how insane your comment is.

I'm going to ask this of all Trump supporters speaking on this topic.....Why is your boner for Trump more important than national security?
    They are screaming and gnashing their teeth like she is.

Remember when Republicans were going to be the salty babies and Hillary was going to win in a landslide? Pepperidge farms and the pollsters for Romney 2012 remember.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    to believe more information is good not less and that is all the Russians did if they even did it was provide information for public consumption sorry if that infamtion got your panties in a bind
    those emails verified how rotten a person Clinton and her staff are and how it verified that the media was in the tank for Clinton something the majority already suspected all the Russians did was verify it
    If you read emails from the RNC during the exact times, it would be literally identical; none of this is unique, criminal, or corrupt in any sense of the words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Your point of being mad at people that find the thing a convenient farce? Like the "Millions of illegals"?
    Yeah not sure what this word salad is even trying to get at.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Trump (and many of his supporters) have zero interest in democracy - that was made quite clear long ago; for example, when Trump openly asked Russian intelligence to intervene on his behalf.

As long as Trump is feeding his supporters what they want (power for the ruling elite, and the feeling or hope of power for the masses) they not only don't care how he does it, but will actively work to prevent him from being discredited, both in their own minds (i.e. they're self-censoring their own thoughts) and in the public sphere (much like the same figures and demographics attempted to discredit Clinton and Obama without any actual regard for their real credibility or lack thereof).
    find not hacking two totally different activities

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if even they have it. I wonder if Russia has it and will use it if needed against Trump later.
    My hope is that Trump isn't actually a push over with Russia like he seemingly is and Russia decides to leak it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA brought in that CNN article that said "CIA claims Russia hacked the election" (or whatever absurd title they used) as their proof.

Its not a farce. This has been released in a statement by the DNI. Way back in October.
    And now Russia is going to Totes hack the German election.

Boogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    If you read emails from the RNC during the exact times, it would be literally identical; none of this is unique, criminal, or corrupt in any sense of the words.
    and you have those emails to prove as much or is that just speculations?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post

So much this. Trump supporters and the authoritarians that voted for him don't care about the repercussions, they want a Putin in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

and you have those emails to prove as much or is that just speculations?
    Think about it, what do you think the RNC was saying about Trump during this time; the optics, debating his weaknesses, talking with the press? Or are you deluded enough to think that the RNC doesn't do any modern day politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    so the CIA was asked by the he House Intelligence Committee to produce evidence of the Russian hacking and evidence that the Russians released the content of what they hacked to help Trump get elected, and what does the CIA do? it refuses to do so. The basic put up or shut up challenge was given and the CIA couldn't put up

So all we have is some anonymous sources given to a known Trump hating bias partisan fake news rag the WaPo and when proof is asked to be given the agency that the sources supposedly belong to fail to give such proof
    Everything you just said is obviously false, and is directly contradicted by your own source.

"the CIA declined citing its focus on the full review requested by President Obama".

There's a full review coming, and they declined to participate in this earlier meeting to focus on the full report they were already working on. This is not them refusing to produce their evidence, this is them saying "we'll give you the full story in the report we're already writing, so just wait for that".

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    We already have evidence.

It's all sourced, and cited, here.
    hush.....trump fanboys are never wrong. And even if we show them proof with video's, documents, etc etc etc that something happened we are still wrong. You know how they work...they show something that is taken out of context, and twist it to make it look like they are right. But when you prove it wrong, they start shouting until you either go deaf or get a headache and give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah not sure what this word salad is even trying to get at.
    You seem to be mad that people that don't believe the election isn't valid. Like Truth erst or Birthers after the elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So Americans now went a complete 180 from the red scare? Being very biased in a positive way towards Russia is alow a bad thing, guys.

10+ Year Old Account

So who fucked up again?
    Considering that statement directly contradicts the nonsense in your OP, I'm pretty sure the answer to that is "you", since you're providing the very evidence that completely refutes your conspiracy claims.

So who fucked up again?
    You really can't read. Here, let me hold your hand and spoon-feed you the facts.

On Oct 7, the DNI released the following statement.
    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...rity-statement This is the second link I gave you.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.
    As I said to you, this has been linked numerous times.

Then your fellow Trumpers, kept screaming that there's no evidence because the DNI didn't list their evidence in an ongoing investigation. Which is of course, incredibly stupid on their part.

Then the "article" in the OP gets posted, saying the CIA all of a sudden decided not to brief Congress. To which I replied with:

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...-u-s-elections The first link I posted.

Senior Administration Officials have regularly provided extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings to members and staff from both parties on Capitol Hill since this past summer and have continued to do so after Election Day.

Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present. Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete.
    Then you jumped in with less than a little actual fucking knowledge of this. You clearly thought this was a "lame stream media" invention because you do as you're told by your Emperor Trump, and never bothered to actually look at facts. Very obedient.

So again, we are left with you knowing fuck all and arguing with people all so you can put your Trump boner on display because he's more important than national security.