Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    ilvl 910 item which does improve a utility ability sounds pretty cool to me
    Well you also said cosmetic which = does nothing but looks cool, so...??

I think if they stayed with the RNG drop system, they should've had the utility legendaries be completely random and the spec specific ones targetable. Or just create a spec specific legendary you work towards over X amount of time.

Utility only legendaries just seem weak, as someone mentioned they've always been powerful items that made a huge difference once you got them. The DPS legendaries were fine, it's the system itself that was broken IMO.

Warlock is the class with more legendaries nerfed, and some of them pretty hard (50% on affli helmet and demon bracers). Seems that warlocks is the most OP class overall and needs a heavy nerf. Shadow and mage are pretty useless and is pretty logical and usual than they got nearly to 0 nerfs and shadow tons of buffs on this patch. I expect than shadow priest keeps being the best class of the game, hopefully with this changes in pretty every single situation. They deserve it.

Deleted
    Zzzz i really hate it if these changes were to make it to live...
    Nerfing the legendaries i want so much and now i will never be able to try them out at their best...

Gief a fucking vendor that u can trade a legendary for a token and then buy the one u want problem fucking solved.

And arena season 1 is allready over wich means there is only 3 season left during this exp so its almost like saying 25% of this expansion is over.
    Last edited by mmoc8838b0b155; 2016-12-15 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amko View Post
    Ehm.. right now Prydaz hast like 800 crit and 1400 mastery.

Now they are lowering mastery on it by 757, increasing crit by 134 and haste by 1247?
    So mastery will be at like 750?
    Stats on front page of mmo champion are wrong. I have screenshot from ptr but it's in russian, but you can only look at numbers.

And yeah the retarded part is some legendaries for not that great specs got like 50% nerf while some legs just left untouched or nerfed by 5-10% only. This will lead to more whine.
    Last edited by Sunlighthell; 2016-12-15 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    Well you also said cosmetic which = does nothing but looks cool, so...??

I think if they stayed with the RNG drop system, they should've had the utility legendaries be completely random and the spec specific ones targetable. Or just create a spec specific legendary you work towards over X amount of time.

Utility only legendaries just seem weak, as someone mentioned they've always been powerful items that made a huge difference once you got them. The DPS legendaries were fine, it's the system itself that was broken IMO.
    some people really love cosmetic stuff.

I mean, its not that really, its just incredibly dumb to have a system where player power is determined by 100% rng drops. Especially since the chance of getting a legendary decreases exponentially each time you get one, to the point where once you have 3 or 4 it will takes months to get another, people with 5 may never see another drop. Its very possible to have 3-4 bad legendaries without the hope of ever getting another to drop for you.

There are players you are re-rolling thier class because they did not get good rng on thier first couple of legendaries, and the best way to improve their character is to delete it and start over. That's not a great system IMO.

Either let people pick which one they want, get rid of the RNG, or make them all equal in power.

Now lets wait and see what kind of overall buffs we will get since our best legendaries got hit pretty damn hard. As a owner of the Sin'dorie spite bracers i can tell you they are a massive upgrade for your DPS and getting them made me feel alot better about the class. What bothers me is that even with the bracers warlocks wont outperform the top dps classes right now and the disparity between me and my fellow raiders is only going to grow after these nerfs.

Im not a DPS whore but i atleast want to feel usefull in a raid as a DPS and being a good 100k behind other classes simply because my class is undertuned compared to them isnt exactly great.
    They promised DPS increases as compensation for the legendary nerfs in the classes but in all honesty my trust in the Devs is very low right now but hey we might just get a positive surprise out of them for a change.

Its also intresting to see quite a few legnedaries being untouched in the overacheiveing DPS classes.
    Last edited by Eleriol; 2016-12-15 at 02:28 PM.

I won't argue that people like cosmetic items but to have RNG cosmetic only legendary drops would be pointless, but I guess that's just my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Stats on front page of mmo champion are wrong. I have screenshot from ptr but it's in russian, but you can only look at numbers.

And yeah the retarded part is some legendaries for not that great specs got like 50% nerf while some legs just left untouched or nerfed by 5-10% only. This will lead to more whine.
    sorry to bother you mate, but do you have screenshots of other neck/rings?
    would really appreciate it. Especially the Rain of Fire ring. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That doesn't fix anything. There are still ones that you would prefer over others. Take 3 of the QoL legendary's; Casting Boots, Shield Neck, and Gateway Legs. Most Warlocks would want Casting Boots, and Gateway Legs.
    That would be a much better scenario than what we have now. You wouldn't have people with massive discrepancy in performance or a spec being terrible without a certain legendary.

Deleted
    Well. They managed to successfully nerf all legendaries, but miserably failed at actually achieving something.
    People still want the same legendaries. Congratulations Blizzard.

They took the easiest way out without putting any thought or effort into it.

I am genuinely disappointed with how they are continuing to handle the legendary situation.
    How can you be disappointed? They always chose the laziest ,easiest way to handle things, anything to do the less amount of work possible. They are the most incompetent mmo developpers i ever seen in my life.
    People still want the same legendaries and now those who own them already are unhappy too cause they are nerfed...

sorry to bother you mate, but do you have screenshots of other neck/rings?
    would really appreciate it. Especially the Rain of Fire ring. thank you
    1. Destruction ring
    1781 crit
    1336 haste

2. Affliction ring
    1514 crit
    1603 mastery
    good stats shit effect sadly.

3. Demo ring
    1781 haste
    1336 mastery

4. Sephuz ring
    2227 crit
    890 haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    1. Destruction ring
    1781 crit
    1336 haste

2. Affliction ring
    1514 crit
    1603 mastery
    good stats shit effect sadly.

3. Demo ring
    1781 haste
    1336 mastery

4. Sephuz ring
    2227 crit
    890 haste
    thank you very much for doing that for me. highly appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Celcone View Post
    Belt nerf fucks us a bit but in general Destru got a little singletarget buff on ptr that means st from destru without demo bracer and with belt should be the same maybe a bit higher grabbing much legendary in 1 specc to minimize the shit legendaries you can get should be the best way. Your goal should be belt + destru bracer + new shoulders + destru cloak also the new trinket is very interesting too.
    Destro got buffed eh ?

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    I assume they are nerfing the legendaries and buffing the overall damage of the spec so that there isn't such a big disparity between a player who has the BiS legendaries and one that doesn't.
    Still it is a lazy way of doing it, they should make the crap legendaries better not nerf the good ones, there will always be a BiS list, all they can hope is that the difference between them is very small 1% or so.
    They can't just buff all the "bad" legendaries to be on par with the BiS ones. That wouldn't fix the disparity. It would just make the disparity even bigger between people who have a legendary (or two) and those who don't.

So what are the goto legendaries now? I have the destro belt and cloak. Should I aim for the demo bracers or destro bracers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    They can't just buff all the "bad" legendaries to be on par with the BiS ones. That wouldn't fix the disparity. It would just make the disparity even bigger between people who have a legendary (or two) and those who don't.
    Anyone who has being playing a decent amount has two legendaries at this point, the issue is people who got 2 terrible ones. Looking at the changes it seems it was almost entirely nerfing of the top tier ones, hopefully there will be another pass where terrible ones are improved.

I'd be ok with having them all utility and or cosmetic, it's hard to make something thats legendary and balance it. Garbage like this just happens where it's nerfed so much it might as well not even be called legendary, not to mention the rng on these things are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Destro got buffed eh ?
    Uh yeah, Please explain what changed about Destro that got buffed....cause I certainly have not seen a clear buff effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Uh yeah, Please explain what changed about Destro that got buffed....cause I certainly have not seen a clear buff effect.
    Warlocks without destruction legendaries will do better relative to destruction warlocks with bis legendaries after the nerfs. Therefore buffs.