So, looks like those changes to Archavon's and Ayala's were short lived. I begin to wonder if the Dev team even/ever communicates with one another? I build you revert a nerf (8->10 rage return on Archavon's) as well as increase the PPM of Ayala's from 2.0 to 2.25, and now back to 8 and further nerfing the ring to 1.8???

Beyond the DPS ramifications, it simply sucks that the Arms play style will continue to be complete aids come 7.1.5 even WITH both the ring and gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    So, looks like those changes to Archavon's and Ayala's were short lived. I begin to wonder if the Dev team even/ever communicates with one another? I build you revert a nerf (8->10 rage return on Archavon's) as well as increase the PPM of Ayala's from 2.0 to 2.25, and now back to 8 and further nerfing the ring to 1.8???

Beyond the DPS ramifications, it simply sucks that the Arms play style will continue to be complete aids come 7.1.5 even WITH both the ring and gloves.
    At least most people have that lol.

All I've gotten so far is the neck and that just got all the mastery stripped off it. RIP me.

that was before they decided they were going to blanket nerf throughput legendaries so getting a different one wouldn't feel so bad.

What do you mean will continue to be aids?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    that was before they decided they were going to blanket nerf throughput legendaries so getting a different one wouldn't feel so bad.
    Blanket nerfs to everything except mage bracers. They're afraid to touch those i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Blanket nerfs to everything except mage bracers. They're afraid to touch those i guess.
    Mage ring*, mage bracers*, and mage helm*. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore -_-.

Godd job faggots from bllizard . Keep it up with not communicating with players.And yes delete your official forums cos they don't have any use what so ever.We know you don't give a fuk you don't have to pretend.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    That's not it, several people in Blizzard play mage since before WotLK. Remember when Arms Warrior had to pop every freaking CD to kill a mage while the mage can do OH so many things to the Warrior without the need to pop CDs? Remember that deep ice thing and so many slow and roots? Ghost Crawler confirmed that several employees are actually mages who said every single thing to try not to nerf the class, when Ghost knew the class needed nerfs. It was on MMO few months ago ... that was a nightmarish expansion for Warriors. So yeah, it makes sense why they're not nerfing the mage bracers... Hell, maybe Ion plays a mage, too.

I am not even sure what's worse. Those items certainly made the spec a whole lot more bearable.

Will the CDR Trinket be the best for arms? That trinket apparently negates the legendary gloves effect because of the uptime for battle cry.

Legendary Trinket apparently is not being effected by CS damage amp. Krosus Trinket, however, is.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Playstyle is fine. There is no more hamstring spam. FR is not as rage effective as slam and it's far easier using it now than in the past. Without the gloves there are still some rage issues, so you will still want the gloves even at the 8 rage mark. I'm going to guess that with the new tier set and far more reset procs, being smart with rage spending is going to be an important aspect of your rotations (thus further reducing FR use) in Nighthold.

Anyhow, looking at Nighthold gear (4pc and trinkets), I'd say Arms has no worries going forward. It will continue to be a very strong single target and will still be better than Fury as far as throughput.

I like Arms a lot when it works, poor tactition RNG is very frustrating and can cripple your dps sometimes leaving you feeling a bit helpless, since you're relying on pure RNG a lot. But when it works out I think the spec is fun to play and I really enjoy it personally. In other news they nerfed the Legendary trinket again.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I like Arms a lot when it works, poor tactition RNG is very frustrating and can cripple your dps sometimes leaving you feeling a bit helpless, since you're relying on pure RNG a lot. But when it works out I think the spec is fun to play and I really enjoy it personally. In other news they nerfed the Legendary trinket again.
    Indeed, apart from the extra wear from a higher than usual apm rotation and the occasional horrible bad RNG this is probably one of my favorite versions of arms since I swapped permanantly in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    Anyhow, looking at Nighthold gear (4pc and trinkets), I'd say Arms has no worries going forward. It will continue to be a very strong single target and will still be better than Fury as far as throughput.
    Can't say I was particularly impressed during actual encounter tests even with the not nerfed legendaries also not sure to what extend being maybe still ahead of fury is really that pleasing. Granted the ilvl was lower than on live so things might change a bit. Cleave still felt terrible and not using legendaries still led frequently to my favorite 20 sec without cs I wish they'd smooth it out a bit more by increasing base rage generation. Personally I think they hit the hard hitter class fantasy just way better with ret.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-12-15 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    I started Legion as arms and i was doing fine, but after last months as fury now i swaped to arms again and im struggling so hard with it, here is my log from Guarm HC, dont know wtf im doing wrong so some help would be appreciated
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2

10+ Year Old Account
    At first glance it eems you didnt align your CDs with timewarp very well. Damage should be much
    higher during Lust. Also in Most cases MS is top DPS Skill while yours is execute. Did you use FR frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    How was it nerfed?

I notice the APL doesn't do anything for heroic leap when using the legendary pants except use it on cooldown.

Is it a DPS increase to use it solely as a backup to bad RNG, or using it on cooldown truly the best DPS gain?

I have leg gloves and this week I had so many CS droughts. It always makes me want to reroll when I get these streaks. Luckily I had good luck on our first mythic cenarius kill

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarinas View Post
    I started Legion as arms and i was doing fine, but after last months as fury now i swaped to arms again and im struggling so hard with it, here is my log from Guarm HC, dont know wtf im doing wrong so some help would be appreciated
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2
    lol execute ring really is imba... well but im doing more dps on this fight, with 8 lower ilvl and no dps relevant legendary. I think arms just isnt for you, your own logs show that u do more dps on the same fight as fury.