Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    We already have evidence.

It's all sourced, and cited, here.
    U.S. intelligence officials now believe with "a high level of confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.
    The rest of your article says exactly what the OP mentioned. Anonymous sources claiming what is without putting up. Keep smoking whatever you are smoking in your Avatar. Seems to be doing a lot of good for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I have also spoken to "tons" of Republican voters. All of them said just what I said. Sure, we wanted #1 and #2 but most wanted to see the Democrats - and their supporters - marginalized and sent out to pasture. The Democrats caused this country to become divided, which is why starting on Jan 20th, 2017 that the Republicans will hold the WH, House, and Senate - as well as 33 states Republican governors.
    Complete fucking lie. The dems didn't cause the division. Bush did when he sent us to war for no reason. The conservatives took it to a new level when liberals elected a black POTUS. That's it.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-12-15 at 06:35 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.

If Snowden is a traitor for exposing Gov documents, doesn't that make Trump a traitor for asking Russia to hack into Gov accounts and expose data?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Maybe she should have protected her e-mails better :^)
    Why? The emails could prove nothing at all, which they didn't. Trump can claim that 'lock her up' was just to get support, which he did. What was in the emails wasn't the issue, but the fact that those emails existed. Those emails could be about party schedules, for people to claim satanic child rape, which they did.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why? The emails could prove nothing at all, which they didn't. Trump can claim that 'lock her up' was just to get support, which he did. What was in the emails wasn't the issue, but the fact that those emails existed. Those emails could be about party schedules, for people to claim satanic child rape, which they did.
    The joke.

Your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Many on this forum are hoping that the EC votes for her and refuses to elect Trump on Dec 19th.

If Hillary was actually to be elected by the EC it would be at THAT point that I might agree that Russia had some influence on our election process.

Aside from that, believing the Russians had anything to do with the outcome of this election is fundamentally idiotic. REAL Americans elected DJT due to their disgust with liberals/progressives/Democrats. That is it - period. That is the ONLY reason that Democrats lost - people are just sick and tired of their racism and divisive politics. It is time to dissolve the Democrat party and get rid of such reprehensible people as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Elijah Cummings, and Elizabeth Warren (amongst others).
    Thanks for the update on what real americans think, Ran my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    We should be thanking Russia for acting like journalist then... reporting the truth to the American people is a service not a attack...
    So Russia is a hero for doing the same your kind want Snowden executed for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Did you just ask how Trump's history with Russia is relevant? What?
    I asked about how that article about Politkowskaya is relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Wait, so the people who think Snowden is a hero are giant fucking hypocrites for not approving of Russia, right?

The whole "Russia helped Trump" thing is so full of holes, it's not even funny. The proven hacks by Russia were in 2015, back when there were still 532 Republicans running, and everyone thought Trump was a joke candidate. Wiki leaks claims the Podesta emails are leaked, with a source, not hacked. No evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked, a fact they deny, citing FBI inestigation, which has not been refuted by the beurau. Maybe they didn't want Trump but, competent security is a thing, as well as knowledge that putting incriminating shit in an email is stupid. Lastly, NOBODY refutes the emails leaked are true and accurate. This entire thing is just another excuse that Hillary lost. How many do we have to debunk before the Democrats admit they had a shit candidate, with no clear economic policy?

10+ Year Old Account
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-21 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The whole "Russia helped Trump" thing is so full of holes, it's not even funny. The proven hacks by Russia were in 2015, back when there were still 532 Republicans running, and everyone thought Trump was a joke candidate. Wiki leaks claims the Podesta emails are leaked, with a source, not hacked. No evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked, a fact they deny, citing FBI inestigation, which has not been refuted by the beurau. Maybe they didn't want Trump but, competent security is a thing, as well as knowledge that putting incriminating shit in an email is stupid. Lastly, NOBODY refutes the emails leaked are true and accurate. This entire thing is just another excuse that Hillary lost. How many do we have to debunk before the Democrats admit they had a shit candidate, with no clear economic policy?
    Yeah....all the intelligence agencies in the US are lying about the same thing.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you say you want X done by Y time and date, and I respond with "I'm in the middle of an even-more-thorough report on exactly what you're asking about, so rather than delay that report to give you incomplete information, I'll finish the report and you can get the full picture as soon as possible", I'm absolutely not refusing to give you the information you want. I'm just rescheduling delivery, to improve department efficiency and not double up on the same requests.

When you start conflating that rescheduling with "refusing to do it", that's where you start deliberately lying.

If I ask my barber to fit me in for a haircut today, and they say "we don't have any openings today, but you've got a regularly-scheduled appointment in two days, so we can see you then", they aren't "refusing to cut my hair".
    ok let me put it to you another way because of your silly partisan bias games you always like to play

if your going to definitively accuse a foreign power of a serious crime like hacking to influence another national powers election you dam well better have the evidence that proves as much beyond a reasonable doubt, and be able to produce that evidence at the time you make that definitive accusation. Wars can start by falsely accusing other nations of a serious crime as meddling in another countries elections it is very dangerous and irresponsible to do so unless you have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt and be able to provide that evidence at the time you make the definitive accusation

So if the CIA isn't capable or ready to release that evidence not till a later date they should not have made that irresponable definitive accusation till they was capable and ready to release the evidence they have to make that accusation

If I was Russia I would be in front of the UN demanding proof and demand sanctions till that proof is provided and they have every right to do so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    only one is making the claim Russia did so to help Trump and that was done anonymously with not one shred of evidence

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Vyxn isn`t even trying. Not sure how he gets we have nothing out of this.

"Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."
    So wait, I thought it was already announced by the CIA that Russia interfered to make Trump win, but now they're saying the review is not complete. How in the heck did they come out with a conclusion if the review of the information was not yet done?

I think this is all for not though, of course they hacked the emails. They didn't, however, cast any votes. Those facts have never changed.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-12-15 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I support Snowden... what he did deserves a medal.

Only un-American swine would deny Russia has WMDs. I mean, hacked the vote.

We should be thanking Russia for acting like journalist then... reporting the truth to the American people is a service not a attack...
    I don't see how you could interpret it any other way. We should always support Russia in the good things it does and condemn it for the bad things it does. The fact that its a foreign entity doesn't change the nature of right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

only one is making the claim Russia did so to help Trump and that was done anonymously with not one shred of evidence
    for crying out loud.....read the links I gave you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Only un-American swine would deny Russia has WMDs. I mean, hacked the vote.
    You know dick about relatively recent history.

I support Snowden... what he did deserves a medal.
    What kind of medal? Copper and lead medal in his head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

for crying out loud.....read the links I gave you.

- - - Updated - - -

You know dick about relatively recent history.
    How so? You are perfectly replicating pro Iraq sentiments.