Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    I'm kidding... because you said twice that it's NOT a design flaw :P
    lol, sorry.
    Fighting a nasty cold and chest infection at the moment, so I have a bit of a "foggy brain" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    so youre mad that youre too lazy to complete 4 dungeons that maybe take a combined 2 hours maximum?

i have no sympathy for you
    Can't put the ' to you're and giving shit about been lazy ? tsskkk

I've had the kara quest done the first week, but yet have stepped foot into Kara

Deleted
    i'm attuned since it came out, but haven't done it at all. 2/3M raider btw

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug

I spent two nights doing the attunement with a group of friends, then we went through until we cleared it all. Now we farm the mount since we all outgear the place already.

Last time I raided was in Wotlk.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    More tears for having to do MMORPG things in an MMORPG, please.
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Still can't believe Blizzard gated this behind four dungeons that I had already done a hundred of times prior to the release. Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that?
    I'm with you.

I did the first Mythic required for the quest chain, and I haven't really felt a burning desire to do the other 3. Maybe next week (that's what I say every week).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I'm with you.

I did the first Mythic required for the quest chain, and I haven't really felt a burning desire to do the other 3. Maybe next week (that's what I say every week).
    Kara is the best instane in this expansion IMO, the best dungeon they have ever made if u ask me. Especially the last 3 bosses.
    Also: its nice having only 1 difficulty for an instance for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Kara is the best instane in this expansion IMO, the best dungeon they have ever made if u ask me. Especially the last 3 bosses.
    Also: its nice having only 1 difficulty for an instance for once.
    Maybe I just need to nut up and do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You poor soul. Not sure how you survive with your life being so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Maybe I just need to nut up and do it.
    It's worth it to run the place at least once. I enjoyed going back and seeing stuff old & new.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Kara is a waste, so is ToV.
    Amen.
    Bring on Nighthold already ffs.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

And you won't now.

Unless you are 870+ and have achiv.

I have yet to get into a group that can down Moroes /rip
    Last edited by Baelic; 2016-12-16 at 12:33 AM.

Dont be lazy!

I get the feeling you'll be among the first to queue up for it once the HC version comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Temple_attunement

How dare they gate it behind 4 dungeons!?
    Atleast you could get that attunement while playing the first time around... didnt need to go back for it.
    That one is actually started by simply doing regular leveling quests.

I kind of lost motivation to do the full Kara attunement once I saw that some of my favorite bosses had been "pruned" out. What is Karazhan without the Chess Event or Prince Malchezini? Mama mia.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Still can't believe Blizzard gated this behind four dungeons that I had already done a hundred of times prior to the release. Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that?
    This is entirely your fault. If you can't get into four dungeons in 2 months, then you a) simply aren't trying or b) are so busy that you should neither be playing this game nor taking the time to post on the forums. This is empty millennial bitching at its worst (and yes I am assuming you're a millenial, but as one myself, I can make a pretty educated guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    I kind of lost motivation to do the full Kara attunement once I saw that some of my favorite bosses had been "pruned" out. What is Karazhan without the Chess Event or Prince Malchezini? Mama mia.
    More than a simple rehash?

People complain about Onyxia when they rehashed her and now you're complaining they didn't redo more of the old Kara?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

lol I love these whiny morons complaining about at most 90 mins of dungeoning for access to kara. And if youve done them a hundred times, you should be a pro and get them done in < hour?