Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    "we just tag teamed your friend." is what they're gonna hear alot in prison after returning to their cells.
    HaHa...they may be the ones saying it though.

They might try to Pruno some bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    it's like these idiots know literally nothing about the criminal justice system, how the fuck do they think prosecutors build cases against defendants?
    Margaritaville episode of South Park just popped into my mind.

Yeah it's pretty retarded.
    Ableist alert, ableist alert!
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-12-15 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Let me guess... European?
    American actually. I'd consider myself to be a left leaning centrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    "She later investigated the men by searching online and found “pick up” forums in which they discussed committing the attack against her. After she submitted the accounts to police, the men were questioned and arrested."

Literally on the first post. They freaking posted about doing it online.
    "Jonas [Dick] and I are both teaching BC [boot camp] tonight…We run into each other at pull o clock [bar closing]. He asks me to Wing for him. I do; within a couple minutes I’m fingering my girl right outside of the bar in public. Pull back to the spot. 0 LMR. [Last-minute resistance]

Make her beg for my dick and I say only if my friend can fuck you too. So we run a train on the hoe. I text Jonas to choo choo her but he has to occupy her friend. Her friend came out and I was like “yeah we just tagteamed your friend” my chick freaked out (cause now she’s the slut etc.) I get hit in the face with a high heel. I laugh; we kick them out. Detail to be added when I have time."

What they were bragging about was being dicks, not rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    I wonder if they tried "The puke wasn't from her being drunk, it was because she had a bad gag reflex..."

I'd like to see the 'admission of guilt' posting they made. They could have just been bragging that they tag teamed her.

Who says she was unconcious? Her and her friend? How do you know she wasn't just exhausted from being tag teamed?

Did the guys say she was out cold? If they did, where is the actual proof? Just an article 'saying' they said it is not actual proof.

Now, if she was in fact out cold, and they did this, then they deserve everything they got.
    Well, a Judge and Jury seemed to have come to the decision that there was enough actual proof.

Even if she consented at the start, if she passed out during...that should be a red flag to stop what you are doing. At least that would be the decent thing to do.
    Not just the decent thing to do. If you continue to have sex with someone after they pass out...you are guilty of rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yea man its sad that we had those type of ppl since the beginning of humankind tho.

Its nothing new its just more media about it and more people like you who look for stories about this kind of stuff.
    The internet and smartphones have made it so much easier for these villains to join up and coordinate these sexual assaults. It's clear the situation is deteriorating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7473831.html

A sad reflection of where our society is right now when we have professional pick up artists.

Do you agree with the judge? Is 8 years enough? Why doesn't the law allow for a longer sentence?
    Fuck those guys, I hope they get what's coming to them in prison.

That being said, shit like this is a product of a culture that glorifies sexuality and promiscuity. Not saying people should be prude, but going out to bars and looking for a hookup invites these types of people to exist. You can't straddle the 'danger-line' that closely without expecting some assholes to step over it.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm going to cut the shitstorm that I see a mile away off at the pass. This hyper-sexed culture I'm talking about invites shitty 'pick up artists' and lowlifes to thrive, I'm not insinuating it excuses rape. Anyone who still tries to claim that I'm victim-blaming rape victims can take a hike.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    What about maximum sentencing?

Ideally, yes, we reform people then let them out.... I think that would be lovely. But what if a person is not showing what their supervisors consider to be sufficient improvement? How long do we keep them imprisoned?

Who do we have check to see if they're reformed? How do we make that determination? How do we know they're not just good actors, or haven't found some way to bribe/coerce the person writing the statement?

It's a decent idea in concept, I just worry that the actual implementation would be too problematic to be practical or effective.
    No maximum sentence. My argument for that is that you cannot let someone out if they are clearly unhinged. Take the worst person you could possibly imagine, some kind of combination of Hitler and Jack the Ripper, would you want such a person released from prison after any length of time if they were still going on about murdering all the Jews or something?

As for how to determine if someone is reformed, I don't know, I'm not an expert on such matters. I assume that duty would fall to medical professionals, doctors, psychoanalysts, psychiatrists and such.

Concerning how to keep such a system corruption free, I don't know. I don't think you could keep such a system completely corruption free, though I would argue our current prison system is just as bad or worse than any hypothetical corruption that could exist in the system I'm proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Yes, though have no idea what it had to do with my comment. My comment was aimed generally against the mentally towards people instantly dismissing rape and put the blame on the victim. *shrugs* For a Dragonite don't you make sense. Then again, your evolution never did. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Reading some comments here, and you wonder why many women don't come forward about being raped.
    It's still comments made by randoms on the Internet that don't personally affect the victim. Unless it's the people from her social circles, but people usually act differently IRL and if anything it's a case study of who should actually belong in said social circles. I know rape can be traumatic and the victims may not think straight, but letting that get to them seems weird. Personally, if I were a rape victim, I'd be much more concerned about police's behavior in this case.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I wonder if they tried "The puke wasn't from her being drunk, it was because she had a bad gag reflex..."

I'd like to see the 'admission of guilt' posting they made. They could have just been bragging that they tag teamed her.

She could have cried rape because her friend just walked in on her getting tag teamed.

Everyone knows, if a girl is drunk, even if she is screaming for more, she can still cry rape after the fact and odds are the guy is going to jail. Because, apparently girls cant make decisions and be held liable to them, when they are drunk.

- - - Updated - - -

Who says she was unconcious? Her and her friend? How do you know she wasn't just exhausted from being tag teamed?

Did the guys say she was out cold? If they did, where is the actual proof? Just an article 'saying' they said it is not actual proof.
    http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1007456

This is written by Jason (it appears). Beryl sleeps with the girl. Gets Jason. Girl pukes. Beryl gets a blowjob. Jason fucks her, but is just too concerned with his erection and loses interest. Beryl fucks the girl again. He doesn't mention if she passes out, but it looks like she was reduced to a fleshlight so they didn't notice. Blond friend of passed out girl enters (who appears to have been with a Jonas), and Beryl tells her the other girl just got "tag teamed". Then the puking girl might just have woken up, as she starts to puke some more. She then becomes angry and the two girls get into a heated argument with Beryl and Jonas. Jason pukes. Jonas and Beryl throw the girls out. Jason pukes some more.

What I'm getting, is that before Jason starts sleeping with her, she allegedly said she wanted the D, but that was the only thing she said, and her next concious action was puking after Beryl was done. It could very well be that she was passed out during the sex and since Jason said it was dark, he didn't see (but again, very concerned with his erection and shoving it in there)

One other thing that could point towards the fact that she was uncouncious is that pickup artists like to think themselves gods the bed, and if a girl is just lying there and saying/doing nothing, then surely, they aren't skilled (or she passed out).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Ableist... Rofl. Why are people such little bitch faggot retards?
    Either your sarcasm detector is off, or mine is. Not sure which one anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    "Jonas [Dick] and I are both teaching BC [boot camp] tonight…We run into each other at pull o clock [bar closing]. He asks me to Wing for him. I do; within a couple minutes I’m fingering my girl right outside of the bar in public. Pull back to the spot. 0 LMR. [Last-minute resistance]

Make her beg for my dick and I say only if my friend can fuck you too. So we run a train on the hoe. I text Jonas to choo choo her but he has to occupy her friend. Her friend came out and I was like “yeah we just tagteamed your friend” my chick freaked out (cause now she’s the slut etc.) I get hit in the face with a high heel. I laugh; we kick them out. Detail to be added when I have time."

What they were bragging about was being dicks, not rape.
    Yeah,

I figured it was something like this. Now two peoples lives are ruined because some bimbo doesn't have to take responsibility for her actions.

What a world we live in...

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    That's... an interesting site name. Though why would PUAs hate sluts? Women in general? I suppose. But if anything, sluts should be higher on their totem pole.

They are just trolling.
    No, no... I truly believe that these "alpha males" (lmao) are entirely serious in their quest to out the women of this world for our evil hive mind aimed at destroying the male sex one man at a time.

Yeah,

I figured it was something like this. Now two peoples lives are ruined because some bimbo doesn't have to take responsibility for her actions.

What a world we live in...
    It seems they did find other things though, and the guys apparently "admitted", but this is what the girl found and what caused the judge to look further into the case.

The post has been linked before.
    If that's bragging, it sounds quite pathetic (it's written by the trainee).
    Anyway, that testimony needs be contrasted with that of the victim (whose recollection is sparse). The post is that of a lucid person, mostly aware of what's going on; the same can't be said for the victim. It's not just gaming, it's more like professional preying on people they know can't make sense of situations.

But that piece of trash is beyond the point: two of the three pleaded guilty during trial, and one signed on as a cooperating witness.

I find this article quite informative, giving a whole lot of background, as well as a fairly detached exposition.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-12-15 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Either your sarcasm detector is off, or mine is. Not sure which one anymore...
    Please post on topic and quit derailing the thread as usual..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1007456

This is written by Jason (it appears). Beryl sleeps with the girl. Gets Jason. Girl pukes. Beryl gets a blowjob. Jason fucks her, but is just too concerned with his erection and loses interest. Beryl fucks the girl again. He doesn't mention if she passes out, but it looks like she was reduced to a fleshlight so they didn't notice. Blond friend of passed out girl enters (who appears to have been with a Jonas), and Beryl tells her the other girl just got "tag teamed". Then the puking girl might just have woken up, as she starts to puke some more. She then becomes angry and the two girls get into a heated argument with Beryl and Jonas. Jason pukes. Jonas and Beryl throw the girls out. Jason pukes some more.

What I'm getting, is that before Jason starts sleeping with her, she allegedly said she wanted the D, but that was the only thing she said, and her next concious action was puking after Beryl was done. It could very well be that she was passed out during the sex and since Jason said it was dark, he didn't see (but again, very concerned with his erection and shoving it in there)

One other thing that could point towards the fact that she was uncouncious is that pickup artists like to think themselves gods the bed, and if a girl is just lying there and saying/doing nothing, then surely, they aren't skilled (or she passed out).

Kind of sketchy how you were able to find the website they post on so quickly.

Also, what kind of website is named sluthate. Some people just have no respect for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It seems they did find other things though, and the guys apparently "admitted", but this is what the girl found and what caused the judge to look further into the case.
    Got it.

From reading the post, I wouldn't call what they did 'rape' as they appeared to have been consenting. If it were a one time thing.

I think the problem arises because they are purposely and repeatedly getting women drunk out of their mind to get them to consent (basically drugging them to make them more compliant).

If this was a one time thing, they probably wouldn't have been convicted (just going out and having a fun time getting hammered). I think, because they were purposefully doing it (and repeatedly), that made them 'predators' in the courts eyes. And that is why they were convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Kind of sketchy how you were able to find the website they post on so quickly.
    How is it sketchy to use google to search for who they are? Well, I guess for grandmothers who don't know how to press on it would be.