Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    We'll just let NYC, Chicago, and California vote for the president then because that would pretty much be the only places we'd see them campaigning because those are the places that would really be important.
    Could also just dissolve the union. Seems like a swell idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He seems to think we're not allowed to speculate about Trump's future actions because he's never been in the position to make those decisions. Like the whole email thing. "Trump's never put classified info at risk!" Well yeah.. he's never had any.

Basically he's arguing that Trump's lack of experience means he's better.
    The whole "emails!" thing is so damn funny. Spends the entire election calling for Clinton to be put in prison, and then selects a disgraced general who gave away secret info to foreign governments as one of his first appointments.

He seems to think we're not allowed to speculate about Trump's future actions
    Quote me where i said we cannot speculate or stfu

- - - Updated - - -

So because Trump wasn't a politician it doesn't matter what he said or did in the past?
    I don't know man, do you think its worse to have your finger on the trigger, or occasionally appear on TV and parrot the popular opinion of the time?

You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Quote me where i said we cannot speculate or stfu
    You know, someone says your meaning isn't clear and you act shitty, someone gets your meaning incorrect and you act shitty.

Seems like you just wanna act shitty.

I don't know man, do you think its worse to have your finger on the trigger, or occasionally appear on TV and parrot the popular opinion of the time?
    You're right, relevant job experience is more important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Every fucking time with this crap. So instead of California, we have Ohio and Michigan "lording it over" us. >.>
    What in the... Trump won the rest of the country by a good 3 million votes. He only lost, and lost big, in california. It is the outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    What in the... Trump won the rest of the country by a good 3 million votes. He only lost, and lost big, in california. It is the outlier.
    lol what plane of existence are you from? Clinton is at 2.5 million plus on the popular vote in this world friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Yes, if you exclude 12% of the US population Trump did great!

I mean seriously, go after Clinton for Libya if you like. Its absolutely fair game, but don't act like the guy who wants to commit war crimes is a more moral choice on that score.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to well, anything. Most informed people know a lot about Trump.

You're also just making false equivalences. You can't say Trump's not as bad because he hasn't made bad policy decisions when he hasn't been in the position to do so. It's just a shitty argument.
    That would only be a shitty argument if i was arguing for why Trump is good, which i'm not.

I'm clearly arguing that Trump is the lesser of 2 evils.

If you want help, i'll spell it out for you: Someone with a history of awful fucking policies is worse than someone who doesn't have one, even if you think they probably will make some terrible decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post

You're right, relevant job experience is more important.
    Slaughtering civilians, fearmongering and being a general piece of shit isn't job experience i'd wanna brag about.

If you want help, i'll spell it out for you: Someone with a history of awful fucking policies is worse than someone who doesn't have one, even if you think they probably will make some terrible decisions.
    That's more than a little reductionist. If you believe Clinton's foreign policy to be monstrous, there's absolutely nothing in Trump's platform to think he'd be less so. On top of that he doesn't even have experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Slaughtering civilians, fearmongering and being a general piece of shit isn't job experience i'd wanna brag about.
    You find me a foreign policy that doesn't result in dead civilians and I'll take this seriously. But again, Trump has advocated strongly for war crimes. Multiple ones even! Looting! Torture! Intentionally targeting civilians!

Never being in power to implement his terrible ideas doesn't make him the lesser evil when you're voting to give him that power.

Any republican elector that does not vote trump should be investigated by the government, and punished severely if there are any flaws in the record of the elector.

the only part that's fair is no one can really predict how Trump will act. but if I had to go by his cabinet picks especially in the state department none of it looks particularly good on the "no more needless intervention" front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the only part that's fair is no one can really predict how Trump will act. but if I had to go by his cabinet picks especially in the state department none of it looks particularly good on the "no more needless intervention" front.
    It looks good to me because if we do intervene its going to be over quick. No more giving a shit about rules, just winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's more than a little reductionist. If you believe Clinton's foreign policy to be monstrous, there's absolutely nothing in Trump's platform to think he'd be less so. On top of that he doesn't even have experience.
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't use Hillary's history of shitty policy to be a good thing when its clearly a bad thing. Thats like saying you'd rather give a gun to Anders Breivik over me, because he has more fucking experience with guns.

Like are you even reading what you're writing?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't use Hillary's history of shitty policy to be a good thing when its clearly a bad thing. Thats like saying you'd rather give a gun to Anders Breivik over me, because he has more fucking experience with guns.
    I didn't say her bad policies were good. She's done bad things. She's done good things. She was in politics for decades, I'd be shocked if she hadn't. But again, saying "hey at least Trump's never actually acted on his terrible ideas" doesn't cut it when you're voting to give him the power to do so.

Like are you even reading what you're writing?
    Are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously WTF

"At least Trump hasn't ever implemented his terrible policies!"

*votes for Trump*

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Any republican elector that does not vote trump should be investigated by the government, and punished severely if there are any flaws in the record of the elector.
    Electors aren't required by the Constitution to vote for the party nominee, since parties didn't exist when the Constitution was drafted. As others have pointed out, some state laws exist, but they've never been tested, to the best of my knowledge.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It looks good to me because if we do intervene its going to be over quick. No more giving a shit about rules, just winning.
    was gonna say your last post was kinda meh, but this one is.... better. not enough to bite but a better effort on your part. keeeep trying

Investigated for what? It's literally their constitutional right. Do you not believe in our constitution?
    "Hooked"

I mean really.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Watching people make assumptions about huge groups of people based on vocal outliers over and over has been hilarious from mine.

Why is it exactly that people in the US want to stay as a single country again? Both halves of the split population have nothing but contempt for each other, do nothing but sling shit at one another, and generally act like complete retards whenever the other side is involved.

Regardless of what side of the partisanship someone is on in the US they seem to be making a laughingstock of themselves. I'm glad to be separate from every single one of them.
    U.S. was designed as federation of multiple states. but then south lost the war. North became supremist. Then WWII happened, U.S. gained Superpower. Its benefit is what keeps the union together. We are no longer culturally united, religously united, linguistically united, our history are trashed by liberals, our accomplishment trashed by liberals, we are no longer a unified nation. Only the Military remains the LAST bastion of unity (no matter where you are born or who you are, when you are in the military You are an American, you are not black, white, brown or yellow, but an American. This is why Feminists are pushing their agenda on the military. They DESPISE the last bastion of AMERICAN unity.

Investigated for what? It's literally their constitutional right. Do you not believe in our constitution?
    Investigated as in background check. Check their bank accounts, that would be the first place. We're also going to make protests/disguised riots illegal and put not only the rioters but the ones who are funding the rioters into fema camps.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-12-16 at 08:11 AM.