Deleted

Raddon's Cascading Eyes

Can't seem to find any info, but is this item actually any good ?

I've currently got Sephuz and Cindaria equiped in Havoc spec, I can't help but have the feeling the item is literally dog shit outside of dungeons (and even in dungeons worse than what I have equiped).

Can it work better than what I have ? anyone have any experience/testing of this ?

- - - Updated - - -

Mm... after some reading it's apparently terrible in all situations.

Well RIP me, will enjoy waiting 2 months of doing all the content every week to get another shit one.

I should add, I don't particularly care for M+.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7590ebc5; 2016-12-15 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Raddon is good for clearing mythic+ trash.

its pretty good for mythic+ why are you complaining.

If anything you should be mad that you got Sephuz.

It is the best legendary for nightbane run. Outside of that it is pretty good for m+. Completely shit for raiding tough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asdawsd View Post
    It is the best legendary for nightbane run. Outside of that it is pretty good for m+. Completely shit for raiding tough.
    This. I got Raddon's, and in some Kara pulls I manage to cast 3 consecutives Eye Beams. Then they die. Horribly.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    If anything you should be mad that you got Sephuz.
    Sephuz is going to be absolutely amazing for Mythic+ once the next patch is released. Raddon had a moment to shine but it seems that Demonic/Eye Beam builds are suboptimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Sephuz is going to be absolutely amazing for Mythic+ once the next patch is released. Raddon had a moment to shine but it seems that Demonic/Eye Beam builds are suboptimal.
    The heck are you talking about? Next patch is still Momentums death and Demonic's return. Though not Rabbon's. Rabbon is one of those ledgendaries that is BIS amazingballs if it's condidions are met (~15 targets with napkin math), but otherwise just meh and beaten out by pretty much everything else. When are those conditions? Speed runs, low Mythic+ and Heroics. It will never be good for raids, unless there is a fight where there are just massive waves of enemies, but it will never be a bad ledgendary. Spam Casting Eyebeam does a hell of a lot of damage after all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    The heck are you talking about? Next patch is still Momentums death and Demonic's return.
    No.

(Ironically enough, Momentum is the best talent on its tier to use with Demonic).

Raddons is excellent for mass pulling and of some use for a few raid fights, maybe good for some in Nighthold. Talent synergy is being buffed which will make it much better (right now the eyebeam +50% duration talent makes you a one trick eyebeam reset pony.. postpatch it's actually good!)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    The heck are you talking about? Next patch is still Momentums death and Demonic's return.
    Funny that you said that when we are talking about considering Raddon's which is only good in significant AoE engagements. As you should know, Momentum is still extremely strong for AoE (M+) and Demonic builds are not as good as they could have been.

Though not Rabbon's. Rabbon is one of those ledgendaries that is BIS amazingballs if it's condidions are met (~15 targets with napkin math), but otherwise just meh and beaten out by pretty much everything else. When are those conditions? Speed runs, low Mythic+ and Heroics.
    So you agree with me then, Sephuz >>>>>> Raddon's in 7.1.5 since we will pretty much have Sephuz on Cooldown throughout Mythic+ dungeons, the content that supposedly Raddon's should shine but does not since you don't have enough mobs without--as you said yourself--mass pulling.

Raddon's is great for mythic+, trash, and nightbane runs. It's fun for padding meters on normal/heroic Ilgynoth. Other than that, not much else.

As for 7.1.5 I'll still use it over Sephuz's (using Raddon's/Loramus). I have more than enough haste with blood thirsty instinct running during the above mentioned situations.

how exactly is sephuz going to be amazing?why ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Procs off interrupts, which you can and should be doing plenty of in Mythic+

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 15% Haste was buffed to 25% Haste. Our Imprison will work on more mobs including humaniods. Interrupts will now also proc the Haste buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Procs off interrupts, which you can and should be doing plenty of in Mythic+
    assuming you will not get cucked by another class with interrupt. Eh I would still prefer Raddon over it

- - - Updated - - -

The 15% Haste was buffed to 25% Haste. Our Imprison will work on more mobs including humaniods. Interrupts will now also proc the Haste buff.
    now that imprison change is interesting.