Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you can't endure a 2 or 3 hour attunement chain to run Kara, then we are better off for not having to get you as a pug in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been years and I haven't done a pet battle, what's your point?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    So you are serious?

- - - Updated - - -

You want everything that drops from nightbane!
    I just want the mount, Got the chest, trinket and one of the relics. No mount -.-

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Infract me, but I call troll. 4 dungeons in 2 months is 1 dungeon every two weeks. If you can´t be bothered to do that, why would you go to a dungeon, that takes three times as long as your average mythic? This is bait.
    Don't be afraid dude, I call a troll every time I see obvious one, even got infraction for that one or two times.

lol. rehashed dungeon content. fucking bunch of losers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Takes around 2 hours and that's if you are terrible and your groups are terrible. If you can't put that effort in, just quit. This game is not for you.
    Spend 2 hours getting rejected for one Mythic dungeon you mean.

There's no reason to do Kara more than twice. First go because the visuals are spectacular. Go again with someone else who hasn't been before, so you can explain to them how much they're going to love the visuals.

3rd time... haunting memories of 2 previous 3hr clears and realise there are much more productive things to be doing. ToV seems to be suffering the same fate also.

Nobody is going to put the effort into running Kara and ToV when it's higher effort for less reward, when they can continue facerolling EN.

didnt blizzard change the attunement so it can be run in mythic+? if so you literally have 0 excuse not to do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Basically just want the 10% crit healing cloak
    But the mount? and the chest? relics from nightbane?:O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    But the mount? and the chest? relics from nightbane?:O
    I mean i guess the mount. The other stuff isnt that overwhelming enough to put up with the hastle. I guess if i had a group that would blast through it. Its just to long of an instance.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh boy 4 dungeons as part of a attunement must be one hell of a grind right?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    That's nothing, if you were Horde in vanilla, you are scarred for life.
    "ANYONE SEEN REXXAR!?!?"

Oh I still get PTSD. Jailbreak was a bitch as well in the early stages of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    me either. hail hydra.

#makeyourtoongreatagain, dont run Kara.
    I did something under Kara for my boomkin artifact, just in case I didn't want to heal anymore. Not the "real" dungeon though, cuz... lolwhy

And... Hail Hydra.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is the attunement account wide? Because I didn't even complete it with my alt and that one can stroll into the dungeon like everyone else..
    I don't think I saw anyone answer this, so I will. Yes, it's account wide.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done it either. The attunements have kept me out of a lot of content that I would like to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent done Kara either and yes I am attuned cant find a group to do it. And dont ask for my guild to do it no one wants to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You haven't been to Karazhan because you can't be arsed to complete 4 dungeons? In 2 months?

This is not a design issue, this is pure laziness.
    this ^. Wow isnot for you unless you just want to level up

Deleted
    I don't know. I didn't like the fact that they decided that Medivh was actually dead. I always thought he was just hiding. Also the last boss shoul've been Kil'jaedan or if not him then at least Kale'thas Sunstriker since we killed him in kara back in the Burning Crusade. Those were the days. Actually needed to plan the raids and use some fire resistance pots. Nowadays people just pre-pot and that's it.

My friends all stopped playing so I haven't run many dungeons in the last month. I'd like to but i enjoy them more with a group of people i know will be chill. Need friends...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I don't know. I didn't like the fact that they decided that Medivh was actually dead. I always thought he was just hiding. Also the last boss shoul've been Kil'jaedan or if not him then at least Kale'thas Sunstriker since we killed him in kara back in the Burning Crusade. Those were the days. Actually needed to plan the raids and use some fire resistance pots. Nowadays people just pre-pot and that's it.
    Medivh got his head chopped off over a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    It's a shame one of the weekly bonus events isn't " go do 4 mythic dungeons " so you could like achieve multiple things at once.

Shame on you Blizz
    guess he thinks that quest is a waste of time as well

Takes one day to do the attunement and it's account wide.
    Please stop perpetuating the casual mentality that is ruining this community. If you don't have interest in doing the dungeon just admit this.
    Either way, the problem is exclusive to you.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV