Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I mean how this is news-worthy.
    Well considering it was a huge social media news story that many anti Trump people where outraged and touted "See! This is Trumps America!" and for it all to be faked, I say it's very news worthy.

Looking at her picture, tons of make up with a fucking head scarf. Entire point of covering your hair, or any part of body in Islam, in the core, is not making men horny seeing parts of you. People are contradictory even in the way they exercise religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Looking at her picture, tons of make up with a fucking head scarf. Entire point of covering your hair, or any part of body in Islam, in the core, is not making men horny seeing parts of you. People are contradictory even in the way they exercise religion.
    Ehm... do you want to stone her to death, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38328242

Another fake story bites the dust
    Still looking for one real "post-Trump racist backlash"...

Have ANY of these stories turned out to be true?

Isn't this the same Muslim attack the liberal mainstream media ran the story over and over to create the narrative of the violent islamophobe Trump supporter
    I wonder if they are going to spend as much of their time reporting on it being a hoax as they did when the fake attack happened

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Isn't this the same Muslim attack the liberal mainstream media ran the story over and over to create the narrative of the violent islamophobe Trump supporter
    I wonder if they are going to spend as much of their time reporting on it being a hoax as they did when the fake attack happened
    Yep, it's the same

How pathetic, we should crack down much harder on these people in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Unless you're a Muslim, you have no right to make that statement. Wearing a hijab is an important part of the religion and to make this claim as an outsider is incredibly ignorant and ethnocentric.
    Sorry but I'm all for basic human rights and Islam directly goes against that. Are you saying I'm not allowed to criticize a group when they clearly discriminate?

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Clearly this means all other reports of harassment are fake as well.
    I'm sure among the hundreds reported, eventually we will get to one that is real. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38328242

Another fake story bites the dust
    Damn shame. I hate to hear when such beautiful people are so ugly on the inside.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I remember when this story spread like wildfire and I told people it was probably fake. That's what people do these days, they fake shit.
    Funny that, they say there is so many hate attacks yet they need to make them up?

Teenager makes up a story to not get in trouble with parent.
    Yeah, thats a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Unless you're a Muslim, you have no right to make that statement. Wearing a hijab is an important part of the religion and to make this claim as an outsider is incredibly ignorant and ethnocentric.
    Go back to tumblr kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Teenager makes up a story to not get in trouble with parent.
    Yeah, thats a new one.
    Typically teenagers don't go as far as notifying the police though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Typically teenagers don't go as far as notifying the police though.
    Scared enough of your parents and you probably will.
    People aren't known for acting rationally at that age, now are they?

Making up an attack is stupid. People are so skeptical nowadays, that there's going to be scrutiny.

It would appear her fears were well founded. She showed up in court with a shaved head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Different cultures parent in different ways. And judging by the things you hear about how people treat each other in the middles east, especially women, I would be terrified too.

Would I do what she did though, not likely.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    There comes a point when you have to put your hands up and say "Dad, I was talking bollocks", the sensible time to do that would be before you do something that could get you a criminal conviction and possible prison sentence.

There are dumb teeneagers and then there is this level of dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It would appear her fears were well founded. She showed up in court with a shaved head.
    Kid crashes dads car, dumps it in the lake and tells the cops it's been stolen, false rape accusations, stuff like that.
    Making up stories to avoid telling your parents the truth and going too far is not a cultural thing. It's a "stupid teenagers thing".

In any case, hope she learned a lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There comes a point when you have to put your hands up and say "Dad, I was talking bollocks", the sensible time to do that would be before you do something that could get you a criminal conviction and possible prison sentence.

There are dumb teeneagers and then there is this level of dumb.
    Oh, I agree. Teenagers tend to do stupid stuff though.
    As I said in another comment here: Making up stories to avoid telling your parents the truth and going too far is not a cultural thing. It's a "stupid teenagers thing".

Doesn't make it right in any way of course but it gets silly when people try to swing this as a muslim or anit-Trump thing.