Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Cheer up buttercup, I'm not judging, just throwing out my opinion I haven't seen you parse top 5 yet in WoD, though I have my fnigers crossed for you in Nighthold (stream sub!), I was going purely based on numbers, though I've noticed Method/Serenity never actually parse #1 on rankings... maybe due to fight strategies I suppose.

I don't raid any more.. I got a few #1 in Cata on my Warlock when I raided in Havoc on US realms, but have found IRL far more rewarding than raiding in WoW :P
    from your statement, yep, you are not qualified to judge player skill. In fact since you are not even around the raiding scene, you should just focus on IRL like you said by backtracking in your last statement.

An attack on a fellow player was uncalled for.

and stop patronizing people, "buttercup", really?

I don't raid any more.. I got a few #1 in Cata on my Warlock when I raided in Havoc on US realms, but have found IRL far more rewarding than raiding in WoW :P
    *VOMIT*

I'm embarrassed for you that you think you need to say something silly like that.

Deleted
    Dont be too much hapy
    PTR isnt over yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Dont be too much hapy
    PTR isnt over yet
    ALWAYS HAPPY!!

I love the class and the spec. I have been around way too long to be bothered by a few changes. I'm still and always going to be top 5 dps.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheer up buttercup, I'm not judging, just throwing out my opinion I haven't seen you parse top 5 yet in WoD,
    Come again?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter&spec=Havoc

Not sure how WoD would be relevant for how anyone plays a DH, but the overall ranking system is kinda hard to go through since that'd mean whore the fk outa yourself on Eye boss, incl having fast killtimes (not gonna happend when you do 3x split raids).

So I guess your liability to judge a player is far off.
    Last edited by Fragnance; 2016-12-16 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    from your statement, yep, you are not qualified to judge player skill. In fact since you are not even around the raiding scene, you should just focus on IRL like you said by backtracking in your last statement.

An attack on a fellow player was uncalled for.

and stop patronizing people, "buttercup", really?
    It wasn't an attack on a fellow player, it was an opinion. He's a good player and a very good multi-classer, but he doesn't parse in the top, so he's not the best DH. atleast numbers wise, and raid wise. Sure in Mythic+ maybe he is. This content is a doddle, the only hard part about this game is getting the group of 20-25 people to co-operate, mechanics are a fucking laugh in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    *VOMIT*

I'm embarrassed for you that you think you need to say something silly like that.
    Again, allowed my own opinion, you going to clean that puke up? seems like you've got a weak stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Aww...you must still be young

Wait 15 years and you'll be dying for wow raiding to take you away for a few hours
    I'm not young... well... I suppose 26 is young these days. The last thing I think of when I want to relax for a few hours is raiding. I'd rather nail my balls to the floor and repeatedly stamp on them. I browse the forums and play very casually, mostly just to engage with a few friends to mess around in M+ etc...

Funny how the guys accusing me of attacking him are now the guys attacking me. Though I'd expect nothing less from this shitty population these days...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Come again?

Not sure how WoD would be relevant for how anyone plays a DH, but the overall ranking system is kinda hard to go through since that'd mean whore the fk outa yourself on Eye boss, incl having fast killtimes (not gonna happend when you do 3x split raids).

Ah there we go, good lad.

Come again?

I guess you're not looking forward to when that log gets immediately swept away by other DH's getting as much or more add soak and there's more than 23 logs?

Sidenote, I didn't realize you were ALSO taking part in the new race for saltiest WF racer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

mechanics are a fucking laugh in this game.
    I "love" when people who don't raid say this. Yes, overall the mechanics are pretty similar across encounters but most of time when non-raiders say this they are regurgitating something they heard someone else say. Otherwise, from what experience are you making this judgement from?

Fights like Odyn and Helya (best encounter so far) are certainly superior encounters but it's not "a laugh" to perform 95+% for your ilvl, not even including trying to parse, while maintaining mechanics no matter which fight you are on aside from Ursog.

It's easy to talk about how easy something is when you have no performance records of your own. Compare it to real-life. How many times do you hear someone say something is easy but when put to the test -- they can't do it?

If it was so laughable -- solid players wouldn't be so scarce.

The whole circulating lackluster notion that WoW is "LOL so eazyyy dur dur" from non-raiders really needs to end. Especially since that sentiment immediately makes it blatantly obvious the person doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Last edited by Crookids; 2016-12-16 at 06:22 PM.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    I "love" when people who don't raid say this..
    I agree with you. I have many times had people apply with no xp in mythic and they go "yeah pve is easy man, I am gud, I saw videos..." or "I am <insert pvp rating>. pve is easy" or I was top during vanilla, tbc. Almost all these type of players I have taken on mythic bosses got humiliated by their lack of dps or their incapacity to stay alive and avoid the "scripted boss" shit.

I had people stop their apply after 1 single boss in my raid, and we are nowhere the level of top mythic guild.

So yeah no point replying to these kinds.

It's easy to talk about how easy something is when you have no performance records of your own. Compare it to real-life. How many times do you hear someone say something is easy but when put to the test -- they can't do it?

Solid players aren't that scarce. There are thousands, tens of thousands of players capable of playing at the same level as the top guilds - the issue is the time investment (particularly this expansion). Previously that meant raiding 10+ hours a day for a week to get that kill, and for many that completely ruins the fun even if they COULD put aside their real life commitments for it. This expansion it has meant doing 10+ hours every day you possibly can close to races to get your artifact up, try to get the correct legendaries, etc.

You have to be extremely committed to be happy doing that. It's less about skill at that point when anyone who can reasonably often get a 90+% log could be doing the same if they put the same time in.

This isn't to say that commitment isn't a feat on it's own, but that is the only thing holding many people back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I "love" when people who don't raid say this. Yes, overall the mechanics are pretty similar across encounters but most of time when non-raiders say this they are regurgitating something they heard someone else say. Otherwise, from what experience are you making this judgement from?

Fights like Odyn and Helya (best encounter so far) are certainly superior encounters but it's not "a laugh" to perform 95+% for your ilvl, not even including trying to parse, while maintaining mechanics no matter which fight you are on aside from Ursog.

The whole circulating lackluster notion that WoW is "LOL so eazyyy dur dur" from non-raiders really needs to end. Especially since that sentiment immediately makes it blatantly obvious the person doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Thats correct for the vast majority sure, but some of us aren't retarded and pick things up very easily. Hell I didn't get my degree in veterinary medicine by fluke. It's hard, very hard getting 20 people to coordinate, but it is possible to be good at this game whether or not you raid. If you want, get me an invite to a top guild, give me ONE attempt at the boss to learn tactics then the next time you won't see a mistake from me. Thats all you need to do. first few fights just fuck around and watch the encounter, once you have that it's a case of remembering what will happen where and timing cds for it or preparing to run where and when. It's really not hard. Ok I'm probably not going to be in method as my rotations aren't the greatest in the world, but encounter wise I'm very confident.

Why I'm even arguing against this I don't know. Maybe because you clusterfucked everyone that doesn't raid into 1 group.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess pretty much this ^ what he said.

Deleted
    Ah there we go, good lad.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...318955/latest/

So u say this is not top parses and a few rank 1s? I have no idea where u get ur info from or how u look at peoples performances or raiding overall, that is up to u. But i gotta agree with Fragnance here and say u are not a person to judge other players performances clearly, since ur first statement is to say that Fragnance is not a top dps player. Either ur sarcastic and trying to get a reaction from people or u're just an ignorant fool. Look at the logs from the link, and if u say that is not top performances, then there is nothing more to talk about.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Solid players aren't that scarce. There are thousands, tens of thousands of players capable of playing at the same level as the top guilds - the issue is the time investment (particularly this expansion).
    Can't really back you up on that one.
    Lack of insanely skilled players around thesedays aswell.

But the time commitment required is also through the roof, but looking for replacements is quite a challenge these days aswell ofcourse.

1. Skill
    2. Time
    3. Legendaries? lmao , nice expac (Y)!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post

So u say this is not top parses and a few rank 1s? I have no idea where u get ur info from or how u look at peoples performances or raiding overall, that is up to u. But i gotta agree with Fragnance here and say u are not a person to judge other players performances clearly, since ur first statement is to say that Fragnance is not a top dps player. Either ur sarcastic and trying to get a reaction from people or u're just an ignorant fool. Look at the logs from the link, and if u say that is not top performances, then there is nothing more to talk about.
    Thanks buddy u a real hoe <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post

Fragnance is a really good player, but hes not World's best DH :P Hoodyy for example have more rank 1 logs than Fragnance even tho not so many have killed Helya either yet, so can't really compare on last boss in ToV, some might be better on that boss aswell if they got the chance to kill it, but hes in top 2 guild, I would say when more ppl got the chance someone will take his place on the logs, some guilds you can cheese and some other guilds you're not even allowed to cheese, so you can't really judge who's the best DH in the world tbh, but some ppl have more Rank 1 logs than others, so I would say Fragnance is probably Top 5 DH atleast and there's like Hoodyy, 악*갤**, Supremez, Fragnance, Evq is possibly the best DH's as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Fragnance is a really good player, but hes not World's best DH :P Hoodyy for example have more rank 1 logs than Fragnance even tho not so many have killed Helya either yet, so can't really compare on last boss in ToV, some might be better on that boss aswell if they got the chance to kill it, but hes in top 2 guild, I would say when more ppl got the chance someone will take his place on the logs, some guilds you can cheese and some other guilds you're not even allowed to cheese, so you can't really judge who's the best DH in the world tbh, but some ppl have more Rank 1 logs than others, so I would say Fragnance is probably Top 5 DH atleast and there's like Hoodyy, 악*갤**, Supremez, Fragnance, Evq is possibly the best DH's as far as I know
    Why do you need to waste the mental energy to write a post that is an attempt to put down a player that is better than you by comparing him to other players who are all better than you? Why not devote some of that energy to a post that would actually interest the rest of us to read. Since Fragnance is posting in this thread, why not use that to write a more useful post like asking if he has any tips to share for maximizing DPS in M+ or what he thinks the top talents will be in 7.1.5? That advice would benefit you and the rest of us reading it.

Thats not at all a fan boy thing to say. I didnt know at all who he was before reading these past few posts. Its just what someone would say who is interested in bettering themselves and learning more than they are interested in putting down others who are better than them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    Why do you need to waste the mental energy to write a post that is an attempt to put down a player that is better than you by comparing him to other players who are all better than you? Why not devote some of that energy to a post that would actually interest the rest of us to read. Since Fragnance is posting in this thread, why not use that to write a more useful post like asking if he has any tips to share for maximizing DPS in M+ or what he thinks the top talents will be in 7.1.5? That advice would benefit you and the rest of us reading it.

Thats not at all a fan boy thing to say. I didnt know at all who he was before reading these past few posts. Its just what someone would say who is interested in bettering themselves and learning more than they are interested in putting down others who are better than them
    If I would want to ask for advice, I would probably post my logs/armory? I don't want any advice, just having some fun and telling each other who is the best DH, who cares even, we're having some fun here and if someone would like to ask him question, they can probably do it on his stream, since he answers quite often there or make a post on "Fix my dps" and people might help you out.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Just to put you on point not to disregard Hoodyy, since I see him as an excellent player.
    Checked a sec ago, currently I hold more "r1's" lmao. His overall score is higher, but won't argue about it since I don't to seem like a mess about it.

Anyways, your point of rating a player seems well off aswell since you can't even get your facts straight.

kys

^ bit over the top there mate. For the kids that don't know, KYS = kill your self.

Ahhh... When e-fame gets to your head... #foreverbehindmethod

On a serious note, who really gives a fuck

DHs dont need better dps, hopefully other classes gets buffed more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Because ranks in any raid other than ToV matter

Ranks stopped mattering in EN after first week after everyone cleared it, no one cares about farm logs. Top guilds do splits that affect kill time/most top guilds don't even public log.
    Why would no one care about the logs after the it's cleared? It's when it is cleared we're suppose to get good logs? It's the farm logs that counts mate, that's when everyone starts to dpsing, not on progress aka first kill, then everyone focus on staying alive and doing decent amount of DPS, but when it comes to farm logs, that's when ppl starts to cheese dps and trying to be the best one, I don't get how you can say the logs on farm doesn't matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to put you on point not to disregard Hoodyy, since I see him as an excellent player.
    Checked a sec ago, currently I hold more "r1's" lmao. His overall score is higher, but won't argue about it since I don't to seem like a mess about it.

Anyways, your point of rating a player seems well off aswell since you can't even get your facts straight.

kys
    Haha wtf mate, how can you even care about that? No you're not holding more r1 than him + I said you were one of the top 5 players, but I don't get why you get so upset, do you really wanna be the best DH in the world is that why even bother to respond to us? You are one of the best player when it comes to other classes, but as I said, I can't say the same about you playing a DH, but you are still one of the best DH, but not the BEST! in my perspective, everyone has a opinion about players, it doesn't matter what I say, that's my opinion and other ppl's opinion, everyone says different things.