10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Senpai....* crying * you have came back
    Indeed I did my young Padawan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Nazgrim of course

BLOOD AND THUNDER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    OT: this one's easy, Nazgrim all the way. Choice helped not much from being a fan of Nazgrim (I like the character and its development but that's it) but rather from the amount of fucks I don't totally give about Azshara. Vainglorious and foolish bitch with psychopatic obsessions over perfection? Begone.
    Maybe it's because until recently I never had a true Horde char (made one recently to see the Horde side of story, especially since my previous one had seen the Horde side from before the Cataclysm and only BC and Wrath) but I never understood why people like Nazgrim so much, could you explain please?

Also, I myself like Azshara as a character because I know people like her exist in real life, so she's very much credible. Super full of themselves and manipulative to the extreme. And I hate them and her, but that's what made her a good character to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going with Nazgrim. Loyal sob till the bitter end.

let's go people...
    let's save the Daughter of the Moon, the exalted Queen Azshara

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Maybe it's because until recently I never had a true Horde char (made one recently to see the Horde side of story, especially since my previous one had seen the Horde side from before the Cataclysm and only BC and Wrath) but I never understood why people like Nazgrim so much, could you explain please?
    Because he's one of those very few secondary characters that got development in a good way throughout several expansions, kinda like Taylor but Horde players began to deal with him from WotLK times already, when he was just an ambitious young Sergeant hoping to make the difference one day. Players watched him grow from that point into an hardened General, making his downfall and last speech to the very Horde players raiding Orgrimmar in the 5.4 quite moving.

Also, I myself like Azshara as a character because I know people like her exist in real life, so she's very much credible. Super full of themselves and manipulative to the extreme. And I hate them and her, but that's what made her a good character to me.
    It's probably her mannerism and conviction to be the best, most beautiful thing in the universe convinced that no one can handle her irresistible charm that really gets on my nerves. Clearly the reason why I prefer Gul'dan over her.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-12-16 at 05:56 PM. Reason: typing
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    nazgrim shall be the winner!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Azshara 20 - General Nazgrim 24

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because he's one of those very few secondary characters that got development in a good way throughout several expansions, kinda like Taylor but Horde players began to deal with him from WotLK times already, when he was just an ambitious young Sergeant hoping to make the difference one day. Players watched him grow into from that point into an hardened General, making his downfall and last speech to the very Horde players raiding Orgrimmar in the 5.4 quite moving.
    TFW when you end up as far from that as its humanly (orcily ?) possible. General "Absolutely no impact at all" nazgrim. Feels bad man.

He was the good man, but damn he looked sexy with all those impaled innocents in the background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    TFW when you end up as far from that as its humanly (orcily ?) possible. General "Absolutely no impact at all" nazgrim. Feels bad man.

He was the good man, but damn he looked sexy with all those impaled innocents in the background.
    Oh well, he fought a battle he couldn't win for reasons he didn't even have faith about. For that I'll give him a free pass. And seriously, now he's one of the Ebon Blade's bitches, a fate worse than death. That's some hardcore atonement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Oh well, he fought a battle he couldn't win for reasons he didn't even have faith about. For that I'll give him a free pass. And seriously, now he's one of the Ebon Blade's bitches, a fate worse than death. That's some hardcore atonement.
    But that's double idiocy ! Its like being sexed to death by monstergirl of type you really don't like and realising you were gay halfway through.

I like Yrel. She's quite horny. /waggle
    I take it you have watched Coliseum of Lust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I take it you have watched Coliseum of Lust?
    * he he he he * I knew it
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Nazgrim is the only proper choice.

Deleted

I think going throughout the Nazgrim topic in the Days Game might help; I myself made a post about the issue there.

I will dig the topic for you; there you go:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Day-86-Nazgrim

Bellow is one of my posts from that topic:

That's the beauty of Nazgrim; he is a normal, conflicted character, who did what one could deem as bad things. He was faithful to his duty toward the Horde and its Warchief till the very end, DESPITE knowing that eventually he is going to fall. A faithful soldier with great honor who made the wrong calls and actions for the right reasons. He was not a servant to Hellscream, he was a servant of the Horde, and died as such.

He is very relatable in the sense of that there are many like him in real life. I am half Syrian, and you know who rules Syria right now - a dictator worse than Hellscream. Hellscream at least wanted the best for the Horde and was an idiot in his ways going about it, unlike Assad who wants to stay in power even at the expense of his people starving and dying from war, civil and otherwise. Nazgrim is one of the soldiers in the army, in a sense. I have a distant relative like him actually; he is very anti-Assad, and yet he serves in the republican army because while Assad is an extremely bad human being, Syria is still my relative's (and half mine as well actually) country.

Unless the Legion events imply otherwise, this is the best interpretation to his actions you can find, and quite the reason why he is popular.

(For those curious, I am half-Syrian/half-Indonesian, and currently work in Saudi Arabia.)
    In short: He is the character I can relate to THE MOST. He is a REAL character, despite what anyone will try to tell you.

Currently: 20 - 25 in Nazgrim's benefit! He is regaining in the advantage despite being the clear underdog! What prowess, ladies and gentlemen!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-12-16 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now that I'm back I think I need to say this, I don't consider Nazgrim an underdog. It was always going to be either in his favor or close. He is pretty much the best horde character that exists. And this is coming from me who has saved Azshara every chance I get, even then she would get very low. That kinda shows Nazgrim would have been favored (even if Kalec voted for him constantly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well now that I'm back I think I need to say this, I don't consider Nazgrim an underdog. It was always going to be either in his favor or close. He is pretty much the best horde character that exists. And this is coming from me who has saved Azshara every chance I get, even then she would get very low. That kinda shows Nazgrim would have been favored (even if Kalec voted for him constantly)
    I actually still believe that he is the underdog in this particular matchup, but not an overall underdog if that makes sense. The guy scored so high on the roster of the previous game for a good reason.

And yes, I am very well aware that my "game" isn't an official ranking system, but going through the forums of multiple communities online (even bearing in mind that THIS community is probably THE actual criteria community), it is a fact that Nazgrim is actually a popular character. I just believed that against Azshara he really stood no chance.

Another funny fact -- I used to save both of them during the early phases of the game as well. I once tried to do a "let's see how low they can both drop" by saving Cho'gall over them, and Nazgrim once made it to the bottom 5. Also, I still haven't voted, as well, so this is indeed interesting.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-12-16 at 05:18 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Hmmmmmm

Hmmmm
    Mm

Hmmmm

Voting azshara, nazgrim should have stayed dead

And @Zulkhan inbox full
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    But that's double idiocy ! Its like being sexed to death by monstergirl of type you really don't like and realising you were gay halfway through.
    Actually Nazgrim went full gay from the beginning and picked the monster girl he didn't like with pride while dying glorious death.

Yeah well, no one said it was anything smart, but surely it requires some balls to fight with such conviction not only without zealotry sustaining your blows but half-convinced that you chose the wrong side for apparently "right" reasons (pride, honor and bullshit).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And @Zulkhan inbox full
    Stop oppressing me.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaand is done @Friendlyimmolation.