Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Just like you than ?
    No doubt I've said some pretty dumb things in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    After five years I am tired of hearing this kind of nonsense. If I went around infracting everyone for disagreeing with me, where are the infractions for this post? How about this one? How about this one?

As for Trump, yes, I have my opinion of him. I don't like his platform and what he plans to do with it. I don't think anyone can say anything that will convince me otherwise; I've never been someone who felt that immigrants should be deported, that they steal our jobs, as a gay man I obviously support same-sex marriage, and I'm all for equal opportunity in every sense of the word.
    we have had this discussion in the past pointed out numerous undisputed double standards for example I've gotten an infraction for making a Goebbels reference didn't call anyone a Nazi just made the comment about propaganda saying "Goebbels would be proud" but then you have let liberals call Trump and his supporters Nazis and brown shirts

So please just stop with your bull crap that you don't let your bias effect your moderation decisions it is laughable trying it is blatantly obvious that you and most of your moderators do

Yah Yah I know your not supposed to talk about moderators and their actions but believe me I've done the old routine of going through the channels and nothing gets done just gets ignored and the blatant moderation bias continues
    So go ahead infract me wont be the first and it wont be the last

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm still a human being with my own point of view. I've made it clear that I dislike Trump greatly; his campaign is against everything I am.
    That's how I have felt about Obama for the last 8 years.

I am aware that Trump has gone on record to say that he won't attempt to repeal any part of same-sex marriage (not that he could), but he has spoken, as has his team, about "religious freedom being a state thing",
    The 1st amendment states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    You are already covered under the Bill of Rights and as such you already have a right of redress.

If you are referirng to the 1st amendment, that has zero to do with gay marraige. His reference stems from the 10th amendment , which leaves these things to the states.

Gay marraige is a STATE issue not a federal one.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
    As it should be, as he has stated time and time again. so again whats the issue here? It isnt and never WAS a Federal issue, it has and and always will be up to the states.

and the goal of all of that is to legislate discrimination against other people on the basis of religion.
    Absolute twaddle. He has stated AGAIN that this has ALREADY been sorted by the Supreme Court. Who or what will "legislate against religion"?

What does gay marraige have to do with religion anyway?

Worst-case scenario is that I could find myself unable to buy a home easily, get medications, food, or even go to a gym nearby if people working there feel that my homosexuality offends their religious beliefs.
    Total and absolute garbage. There are laws for this kind of thing in every state, there is every right under the Constitution. Name me ONE even anywhere where a person has been denied medication undert this criteria. Just one.

Please. Just one.

You cant, because there has never been one, and this has as much credence as the sudden spate of "Trump supporter hate crimes" which have turned out to have the substance and truth of a three dollar bill.

Like that fake news of a woman attacked and her hijab ripped off...oops it was a lie..or the woman who claimed she was attacked and hit with a steel bar..oops that was a lie....or like the man dragged out of a car and beaten half to death because he was a Trump voter..wait that wasnt a lie....

like North Carolina and Mississippi.
    [Citation needed]

Wanna know something?

As an Aussie and as an outsider who has been watching US politics for over thirty years ai am disgusted and appalled and SICKENED at the way the entire media and celebutards have tried to orchastrate this campaign to have St Hillary anointed..EVERY SINGLE MEDIA outlet was in the tank for Hillary, CNN has proven itself to be rightly called the Clinton News Network, and the fact that someone actually had the unmitigated gall to drag Dan "Killian Memos" Rather into this beggars belief.

Dan Rather? REALLY???

The man who CREATED fake news? The moron who ran with a story with fake documents they KNEW were fake and then ran like hell when his stupidity was exposed?

And now we are seeing electors from the College bombarderd with threats and hate mail telling them to make Hillary President....which is more or less asking for a coup d'etat.

ENOUGH. Trump won Hillary LOST.

EVERY SINGLE ONE said Trump will lose and now he won we are seeing all these doomsday predictions on how he will be a "dictator": anfd "take away my rights" and "he is racist homophoisc islamophobic this that and the other...which he isnt.

"He will deport immigrants" no he will deport ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and what he will do is...guess what..ENFORCE THE LAW which is already on the books.

Come to Australia illegally and you will be deported. Come here without a passport and be deported.

*sigh*

Mate I have no personal beef with you. I dont want a fight, I dont want to annoy, or upset, or hurt you. I have many gay friends and as a former nurse and emergency officer I am and always have been sworn to protect all life..I dont have gay friends, I dont have black friends, I dont have Asian friends....I just have people who are my friends.

One guy whom I knew and worked with made a comment one day when this topic came up

"Let gays marry..that way they can be as miserable as everyone else"..I know peopole who are for and against it, gay and straight. It isnt an easy issue and it isnt a simple one..I get that, I do.

Can you please understand that as someone who cares for all , that you are making a mountain out of a molehill and you are, forgive me, buying into the media narrative.

Take a step back and realise that maybe you are misjudging him. Dont listeN to the media narrative, look for what he has actually said.

And when asked on gay marraige he stated this is up to the states to decide.

Which it is, and always has been.

(Lemme see what I get infracted for this time)

Edit:

The media are always saying that "America is divided"....yeah well as they seem to be the ones that will be and are and always have been in a campaign to undermine, sneer, snipe, undercut, criticise and otherwise hate the new President...Im not surprised.

They are the ones fanning the flames here.

They are the ones going after his ten year old son.

They are the ones making tweets on how President Trump is sleeping with his daughter

Think on that.

Lastly:

Remember the riots and fires and protests and parades and media screaming when Obama was elected and then re elected?

No?

Neither can i.
    Last edited by Aehl; 2016-12-16 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    "Why hasn't Twitter committed suicide yet?"
    They already did by not doing anything about the Nazis using their platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    And if the mods leaned right, instead of far left like they do now, then the exact opposite would be true. And butthurt brigade is the typical definition of a liberal, not a conservative.
    Dude. I'm left-leaning, and I'm the most censored person on these forums.

Edit: Anyhow, the answer is that rich white people are above any sort of rules or standards set forth. Welcome to America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yes, we know being black goes against everything you stand for.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    What hasn't he said should be the question you mean.

Where does one even begin?
    Well let's start with naming one hate speech tweet that he has made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    A honest question; what in Obama's politic is a threat toward your very being?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well let's start with naming one hate speech tweet that he has made.
    Here you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    A honest question; what in Obama's politic is a threat toward your very being?
    *waves hand in front of face*

10+ Year Old Account
    Given Twitter's zero tolerance policy to hate speech (presumably defined by SJW standards), how come Trump's Twitter account has lasted this long without being permanently banned from the social media site? Thought Twitter usually bans every other (loosely defined) right-winger who ruffles someone's sensibilities?

Going to be very difficult to ban the person about to become the President now.
    shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    The 1st amendment states

You are already covered under the Bill of Rights and as such you have a right of redress,

If you are referirng to thr 1st amendment, that has zero to do with gay marraige. His reference stems from the 10th amendment , which leaves these things to the states. Gay marraige is a STATE issue not a federal one.

As it should be, as he has stated time and time again. so again whats the issue here? IUt isnt and never WAS a Federal issue, it has and and always will be up to the states.

Absolute twaddle. He has stated AGAIN that this has ALREADY been sorted by the Supreme Court. Who or what will "legislate against religion"?

What does gay marraige have to do with religion anyway?

Total and absolute garbage. There are laws for this kind of thing 9ion every state, there is every right under the Constitution. Name me ONE even anywhere where a person has been denied medication undert this criteria. Just one.

You cant because there has never been one and this has as much credence as the suden spate of "Trump supporter hate crimes:" which have turned out to have the substance and truth of a three dollar bill.

[Citaiton needed]

(Wait, ami am educating an AMERICAN on their own Constitution?????)

And that is the fear, you keep quoting the constitution......as it has been interpreted and protected by the liberal/balanced supreme court.

Trump might have 3 picks coming on the Supreme court. if it goes full hard core conservative/religious zealot you can kiss some of those protections good bye since they will interpret the protections differently then the current and past supreme courts.

So states can intact laws that normally would be over turned in the supreme court, and now they can just refuse to do anything about them even if they appear to violate the constitution.

Also you might want to read about the history of this country and what black people were denied rights to.

- everything that was named. "buy a home easily, get medications, food, or even go to a gym" and way more, like voting rights and equal rights.

You might also want to read about Japanese American Interment camps and what they were denied rights to. you know where they had their property taken away from them, put in camps where they had limited medical care, were not allowed to go to a gym lol.......and way worse.

Funny how the constitution did not protect them.

can you see why people say the things they say, because history has shown the constitution, while it says a lot of great stuff, sometimes the Govt just ignores it and people turn a blind eye cause its not them... (i.e white people)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    They already did by not doing anything about the Nazis using their platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. I'm left-leaning, and I'm the most censored person on these forums.

Edit: Anyhow, the answer is that rich white people are above any sort of rules or standards set forth. Welcome to America.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, we know being black goes against everything you stand for.
    Has nothing to do with his color, just his shit policies, and political views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Here you are.

- - - Updated - - -

*waves hand in front of face*
    What part of that is racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has been so insightful.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Has nothing to do with his color, just his shit policies, and political views.
    Suuuuuuure.

Given Twitter's zero tolerance policy to hate speech (presumably defined by SJW standards), how come Trump's Twitter account has lasted this long without being permanently banned from the social media site? Thought Twitter usually bans every other (loosely defined) right-winger who ruffles someone's sensibilities?

Going to be very difficult to ban the person about to become the President now.
    You can't stump the Trump!

Also you might want to read about the history of this country and what black people were denied rights to
    Who opposed the Civil Rights Act? Democrats.

Hey Zan: Theres a shop up the road that uses that star in blue to highlight their new price deals. I can remember a hundred or more ads anywhere that use stars like this as decoration on their advertisements "20% off" etc....doesnt make them anti semitic.

Oh and.....

On February 19, 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt authorized the use of relocation camps and removed Japanese residents away from the West coast by the executive order of #9066.
    Wasnt FDR a Democrat?

Yes..he was.

Who set the dogs on civil rights protestors in Alabama?

George Wallace..a Democrat,

Who stood with MLK at his famous speech "I have a dream"?

Charlton Heston...a Republican.
    Last edited by Aehl; 2016-12-16 at 10:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The short and sweet of it is that it would be a PR nightmare to bane the PEOTUS from your platform.

Hey Zan: Theres a shop up the road that uses that star in blue to highlight their new price deals. I can remember a hundred or more ads anywhere that use stars like this as decoration on their advertisements "20% off" etc....doesnt make them anti semitic.

Oh and.....

Wasnt FDR a Democrat?

Yes..he was.

The fact you had to go back over half a century to find these people should tell you something.

Some reading.

But I don't expect non-Americans to know about this stuff.

7+ Year Old Account

Oh and.....

Wasnt FDR a Democrat?

Yes..he was.

If you think that the democratic party today in any way shape or form resembles the one in the 50s and 60s, you're completly ignorant of history.

The republican party became the party of southern democrats who decided that the party wasn't for them during the civil rights movement. What does it say about a party that gladly takes in racists?'

Edit: It's also why i chuckle every time the republicans call themselves the "party of Lincoln" as if they would willingly go along with what he did in the civil war... Ha!
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-12-16 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    If you think that the democratic party today in any way shape or form resembles the one in the 50s and 60s, you're completly ignorant of history.

The republican party became the party of southern democrats who decided that the party wasn't for them during the civil rights movement. What does it say about a party that gladly takes in racists?'

Edit: It's also why i chuckle every time the republicans call themselves the "party of Lincoln" as if they would willingly go along with what he did in the civil war... Ha!
    It's REALLY telling that the only controversial Democrats they can find are all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I'm all about the reals, not feels.

- - - Updated - - -

And another of the brigade has shown up. Welcome. Gotta commend you on the "No u" argument
    So easy to say when the mods always take your side anyway. If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd bitch just as much as you claim we do.