Thread: CLaw of N'zoth

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    I can't remember which post it was but I am sure there was a blue post about bad luck protection (or something similar) being added in one of the future patches.

I have given up actively trying for the drop ones until that gets put in.
    Yeah, same here. Not gonna bother with LFR anymore, and the other shadow got it within a few normal/hc kills, months ago.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Had it from first or second clear, but not much to say. No one will ever notice it, since it's just a knife, that's not even used in any animations. And shadow form makes all the recolors pointless.
    That makes it even worse that it dops so rarely.

15+ Year Old Account
    43 unique kills across all difficulties,and I've never seen it drop... While alts in my guild are getting it on their 2nd or 3rd kill... Bad luck protection doesn't work on this i guarantee it !

I know it''s just a knife who will never get noticed by anyone except the other shadow priests who are trying to get it, but I'm a lore addict and every single lore piece drives me crazy, especially when it comes to Shadow.

I. MUST. HAVE. IT.

15+ Year Old Account
    A guildie told me if I unlock another tint of, lets say discipline hidden artifact, I can select corresponding tint on shadow hidden artifact without owning the original. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    A guildie told me if I unlock another tint of, lets say discipline hidden artifact, I can select corresponding tint on shadow hidden artifact without owning the original. Is this true?
    Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, it is.
    Please tell me your not joking. So if I unlock the 200 WQ for my disc spec I can get the shadow one as well!?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Dee View Post
    Please tell me your not joking. So if I unlock the 200 WQ for my disc spec I can get the shadow one as well!?
    Yep, its true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    Yep, its true.
    I had holy hidden appearance for two freaking months now... could have had all 3 tints by now... fml. Of to smiting my foes!

I had holy hidden appearance for two freaking months now... could have had all 3 tints by now... fml. Of to smiting my foes!
    *facepalm* I'm in the exact same boat...

Edit: Just got the 1000 Honor Kill on my disc hidden skin and the Claw Unlocked, truly great look
    Last edited by 2Dee; 2016-12-17 at 05:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dee View Post
    *facepalm* I'm in the exact same boat...

Edit: Just got the 1000 Honor Kill on my disc hidden skin and the Claw Unlocked, truly great look
    I need a hundred more! Ashran is your friend here

i am trying since the start for the damn claw in 3 difficulties none drop so far -.-
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

got it at frist day

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    i am trying since the start for the damn claw in 3 difficulties none drop so far -.-
    It seems the drop distribution is intentionally designed to maximize drama. Again.
    At least you cannot get dublicates, otherwise I'm sure there'd be a bunch of people sitting on their fifth or sixth.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    It seems the drop distribution is intentionally designed to maximize drama. Again.
    At least you cannot get dublicates, otherwise I'm sure there'd be a bunch of people sitting on their fifth or sixth.
    Bah, "drama" lol. Shadow priest is the spec with the least desire to get hidden skin, because nobody sees it anyways. Its a shame that such trivial things like a hidden skin (which some specs simply buy from vendor) are being locked behing rng wall for some specs.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Mine dropped from LFR months ago.
    I'm looking forward to the new appearance in 7.2 because these current ones suck, IMO.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

15+ Year Old Account

PERFECTION!

PERFECTION!
    Blood elf male... bleh.

On topic: four more kills this week, still no drop. Fucking blizzard.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Blood elf male... bleh.

On topic: four more kills this week, still no drop. Fucking blizzard.
    I hate it too, but torrent is amazing
    And they look decent when standing still!

Same here, killed it on all difficulties, and no drop. Thanks Blizz on the hidden artifact variations

IS bad luck protection implemented in 7.1.5 for hidden artifacts?

Still not got this to drop.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if it is already implemented and has been active for a long time, just with a teeny-tiny sign flaw.
    Of course, because of all the complaints they might have increased the value again and again.
    I wonder when we will reach the point where there only ever is a chance to get it on the very first try on each character?