Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many Order hall resources for the new ak15 boost item?

I know I saw it on front page at some point, but I can't find it now. Anyone remember exact amount it will cost?

1000 on the PTR right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sgthotrod View Post
    7500 I believe
    Yeah, you are still paying the 500 per level you just get to do it all at once now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Which sucks imo, there be a cost added for having it all at once.
    IMO should be opposite - you pay more so that you can get it faster. Would encourage doing the resources WQs, right now they are the best to skip.

Not like 7500 or 10000 or whatever is a lot for an actively played main. Just by doing a bunch of AP WQs I sit at 65k right now - and yes, I do buy my bonus tokens with OR as well.

BOA catchup item is 1k total, repeatable quest is 500 per rank.

Can you buy AK20 if you are AK25? We will probably be AK25 on our main by the time patch 7.1.5 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    IMO should be opposite - you pay more so that you can get it faster. Would encourage doing the resources WQs, right now they are the best to skip.
    Why do you need encouragement to do WQ's? You either need/want to do them or you don't...I already spend 4-6 hours a day doing WQ's on 6 110's - I don't need any more incentive to waste more of my time!

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    BOA catchup item is 1k total, repeatable quest is 500 per rank.
    This! Basically a fresh first 110 pays just as much as we all did, but our alts get our AK 5/10/15/20 for super cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Can you buy AK20 if you are AK25? We will probably be AK25 on our main by the time patch 7.1.5 arrives.
    Yup! It's basically 5 if you're 10, 10 if you're 15, etc

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Yes you can.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Why do you need encouragement to do WQ's? You either need/want to do them or you don't...I already spend 4-6 hours a day doing WQ's on 6 110's - I don't need any more incentive to waste more of my time!
    Read again. I said RESOURCES world quests - which are mostly skipped, cause you dont need resources anyway.

You can only use the artifact knowledge catch up to get to AK level 15 after that you have to do it the normal way. If you have more than AK 15 you can't use the new system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sgthotrod View Post
    You can only use the artifact knowledge catch up to get to AK level 15 after that you have to do it the normal way. If you have more than AK 15 you can't use the new system.
    if you have ak 25 on 1char youl be able to buy to 20 for al other chars so no youre wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    if you have ak 25 on 1char youl be able to buy to 20 for al other chars so no youre wrong.
    Nowhere has Blizzard said this but pls prove me wrong because I would like it to be.

Not only can you not do what you said but you will not even be able to "bank" research notes to use after you use the system to get to AK 15.
    Last edited by sgthotrod; 2016-12-18 at 04:21 PM.

It is overly complicated IMO but here is the catch-up system.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=258051/7...ndium-catch-up

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 4 tomes that give you 5/10/15/20 AK immediately for 1000AR each were shown on the front page of MMO about 2 weeks ago.

For each one, your highest character had to be 10/15/20/25 AK in order to buy each tier.

Edit: And previous post has the wowhead link.

So no matter what you can't use the system to get higher than AK 15 on any character

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you can buy a 20 AK tome if you have 25 AK on at least one character.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    No, you can buy a 20 AK tome if you have 25 AK on at least one character.
    Where are you reading that?