Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Terry Crews is Visiting Blizzard HQ, maybe He'll voice Doomfist/New Hero?

https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...25492755771392

The guy who wanted to voice Doomfist is now visiting Blizzard HQ.

Now, assuming Blizzard isn't going to pass up this opportunity for celebrity voice work, who do you think he will voice? Doomfist in a flashback cinematic (Doomfist vs Winston), Doomfist as a new hero, or a new hero altogether?

yes yes yes for the love of god yes

Given that Sombra and Ana were already hinted at in advance it makes sense that Doomfist will be the next hero. I don't particular care for him, personally, but more options are good I suppose. This will likely be taken out of context but...I just hope we start getting more European/Caucasian heroes once Doomfist is implemented.

if he doesnt charge his fist screaming "po po po po po power" i'll be dissapoint

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't care less about him, wouldn't play him.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...25492755771392

The guy who wanted to voice Doomfist is now visiting Blizzard HQ.

Now, assuming Blizzard isn't going to pass up this opportunity for celebrity voice work, who do you think he will voice? Doomfist in a flashback cinematic (Doomfist vs Winston), Doomfist as a new hero, or a new hero altogether?
    Usually they want voice actors that they can get a hold of again, not just once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Couldn't care less about him, wouldn't play him.
    stupid statement, we dont even know 1) if he's even gonna be a playable hero 2) what he looks like 3) what his kit is.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Should just make him do back up voice overs for all chars, can never have enough Terry Crews. Doomfist does sound right up his alley though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    stupid statement, we dont even know 1) if he's even gonna be a playable hero 2) what he looks like 3) what his kit is.
    Stupid comment, because 1) I was commenting on the basis of him being playable 2) am assuming he would look like those posters 3) don't care what his kit is if I don't like the rest of him.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Stupid comment, because 1) I was commenting on the basis of him being playable 2) am assuming he would look like those posters 3) don't care what his kit is.
    It doesn't help that he's likely going to be loud and obnoxious. As well as far from conventionally attractive judging by his poster. We're sorely in need of more good looking male heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed and I'm sick to death of oversized, jumped up twats.

Stupid comment, because 1) I was commenting on the basis of him being playable 2) am assuming he would look like those posters 3) don't care what his kit is if I don't like the rest of him.
    I've never had indian food but I can tell just by looking at it without ever experiencing or having any kind of knowledge of it that it would trigger me on an internet forum causing me to rant like a jumped up &*(&.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

just leave this here ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Usually they want voice actors that they can get a hold of again, not just once.
    You'd be surprised how "hip" Terry crew is with the gaming community, for a celebrity that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear sweet lord yes.

Deleted
    Another hero?

Sombra only recently got released and I see a ton of bad Sombra's around.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It doesn't help that he's likely going to be loud and obnoxious. As well as far from conventionally attractive judging by his poster. We're sorely in need of more good looking male heroes.
    Wut?

Please bring Doomfist with Terry Crews, I need more heroes who laugh and scream maniacally while murdering. Rein, Roadhog, and Trashmouse aren't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Wut?
    Please bring Doomfist with Terry Crews, I need more heroes who laugh and scream maniacally while murdering. Rein, Roadhog, and Trashmouse aren't enough.
    lol 3 of my favorite heroes to play.

doomfist
    main attack probably a fist to the face
    RB - probably a flying kick that propels him at your face and stuns you. FOR MORE PUNCHING
    LB - Doomfist yells loudly, nothing can pierce that scream it's a giant wall of sound for a couple of seconds
    Alternative attack - throwing rocks
    ultimate - punch everything in a short area in front of you, dealing massive damage and piercing barriers, you can't stop these punches,

I have a feeling if doomfist is a tank he will have a personal shield, holds the gauntlet up and puts up a shield in front of him, but far smaller than Rhardt. One podcast I listened to suggested he would be stance based like Lucio, where you can shift to switch between offence and defence.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of imagine him sort of like Vi from LoL. Great pick if Crews does the VO. Dudes hilarious and has recently gotten a passion for gaming. Good stuff all around.