Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yes, actually we do. You just have no understanding of international trade or politics, so I'm not going to try and explain it to you.
    You're not supposed to, get back to your own waters or be punished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You're not supposed to, get back to your own waters or be punished.
    Uh huh, go right ahead, start WWIII. You don't have the navy or the economy to support it, so at least it'll be short.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Uh huh, go right ahead, start WWIII. You don't have the navy or the economy to support it, so at least it'll be short.
    We will see about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful, they might melamine poison us to death.

Deleted
    Can you blame them?
    The US has a history of hidding espionage behind Civilian Activities (Project Azorian) You can hardly blame the Chinese for being suscpicious, when a American Drone starts floating about.

We will see about that.
    You Russians going to borrow money from Trump?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Careful, they might melamine poison us to death.
    Freedom Milk!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You Russians going to borrow money from Trump?
    We French will make YOU pay for NATO, you won't be seeing any increase of spending here, not even by one dime.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to not have any interests in a sea on the other side of the planet.
    The US, as a maritime country, is very interested in the SLOCs of the world, and the SCS contains one end of the most important one of all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    China’s state media has already slammed the President-elect as a “diplomatic rookie” and an “ignorant child”.[/I]
    How Dare they say that about Trumpy
    Hey, at least they're being polite .There are much more aggressive ways of defining that fool.

I like how we're crying (USA) and demanding someone give back something when all we've done in the past 118 yrs. is take, kill, destroy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Not to this extent. They brazenly stole the drone right from under its' mother ships nose, and only 100 miles northwest of Subic Bay, thousands of miles from Mainland China. lol
    And whos the president right now?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Hey, at least they're being polite .There are much more aggressive ways of defining that fool.
    He's gonna be best buddies with Duterte, that must mean something.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO!
    Last edited by mmoce2d1b37428; 2016-12-17 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Most of China's navy is even less capable. But direct combat isnt what their most useful duties would be.
    Most chinese navy ships are very recent designs and even though most of them lack in electronic equipment and efficiency, Chinese navy ships are very well on top of world standard in both ground attack and anti-ship capabilities (and those are also improving at a scary pace). At this rate in 10 years any direct conflict with Chinese navy would be suicide for any country or bloc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, actually we do. You just have no understanding of international trade or politics, so I'm not going to try and explain it to you.
    Explain it then. Protip: "Protecting allies" doesnt justify any of those actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Comments have again degenerated into something nonsensical.
    Anyways, all I care is what BS China will come up with to defend this.
    They dont need to defend anything. Someone was spying and got caught, that's how these things work. All the media outrage on the matter is complete joke (and a double standard, yet again).
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    They dont need to defend anything. Someone was spying and got caught, that's how these things work. All the media outrage on the matter is complete joke (and a double standard, yet again).
    It's kind of like how Russia did their plane trolling until someone had enough and shot down one of their planes. Not that much spying, except trying to look at peoples response time, but if one plays the game, there's always a chance that someone calls it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Plant a small explosive device inside drones

Oh, Iran and/or China has our drone?
    Boom.

Problem solved.
    Usually when one captures a remote Controll device, it's communication systems had already been disabled , it's not like they catch these things with a fishing pole. But what do I know, right?

Deleted
    this is like territory disputes 101.
    party A takes military stuff from party B in what it considers it's territory.
    party B sends military stuff into the same area because it considers it international waters.

if they wanna push each other they will start blowing stuff up, but as long as people don't die it's fine and not much will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's kind of like how Russia did their plane trolling until someone had enough and shot down one of their planes. Not that much spying, except trying to look at peoples response time, but if one plays the game, there's always a chance that someone calls it.
    i'd say spying. they probably want an up to date map of the sea floor with all those artificial islands popping up, for if/when a submarine or navy seals need to go there.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-12-17 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Usually when one captures a remote Controll device, it's communication systems had already been disabled , it's not like they catch these things with a fishing pole. But what do I know, right?
    He's not saying we would detonate it remotely, he is saying rig it to blow if tampered with.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    this is like territory disputes 101.
    party A takes military stuff from party B in what it considers it's territory.
    party B sends military stuff into the same area because it considers it international waters.

if they wanna push each other they will start blowing stuff up, but as long as people don't die it's fine and not much will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd say spying. they probably want an up to date map of the sea floor with all those artificial islands popping up, for if/when a submarine or navy seals need to go there.
    Only party B in this case is the entire international community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Only party B in this case is the entire international community.
    might makes right usually applies in territory disputes.

might as well accept that that sea is now just part of china for all intends and purposes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    might makes right usually applies in territory disputes.

might as well accept that that sea is now just part of china for all intends and purposes.
    I think we need to blow the shit out of China. Show them we are a superpower and they are nothing.