The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    have some mercy, show your generous soul
    Generous with suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Even though it doesn't matter at this point, I'm gonna' have to stick with voting Vereesa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Even though it doesn't matter at this point, I'm gonna' have to stick with voting Vereesa.
    YOU have Failed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Voting for Raganaros
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    At this point vereesa isn't a character, but some developers joke intent on making sure she lives up to the stupidity of the first book she was in and everyone after.
    Wise words from a wise man.

But seriously, Vereesa is doing so fucking bad. To the point the one of her most fervent haters (me) cast a vote for her and yet she's horrendously slacking behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    YOU have Failed
    What can I do? The memes aren't strong enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Burn the creator of abominations! Burn her 'til she's crispy!

I know Vereesa will lose but I'll vote for her anyway.

Why don't people like her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    What can I do? The memes aren't strong enough.
    You have single handedly gotten a character like Vereesa into the top 40. You have made characters like Arthas and Alexandros fall before Med'an. The Hero is in the top 20, and who knows, maybe Johnny as well.

I wouldn't call you a failure, sir. You have achieved phenomenal success in ways I did not see coming as far as the memes are concerned.

Voting for Ragnaros. Also I'm really salty about the Hero now someone please save me

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    You have single handedly gotten a character like Vereesa into the top 40. You have made characters like Arthas and Alexandros fall before Med'an. The Hero is in the top 20, and who knows, maybe Johnny as well.

I wouldn't call you a failure, sir. You have achieved phenomenal success in ways I did not see coming as far as the memes are concerned.
    Thank you, Im glad someone appreciates my effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I know Vereesa will lose but I'll vote for her anyway.

Why don't people like her?

I wrote something about why I personally can't stand her, but now I can't find it.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I wrote something about why I personally can't stand her, but now I can't find it.
    Try searching Day #55 on this forum.

You're welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

You're welcome.
    I wrote something about it too in that very thread (of course it's also the thread where Krazy went full butthurt mode about it).
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account

You're welcome.
    Kek Tldr version
    Vereesa is a inconsistent character at best, only was made to be arm candy for rhonin,has little to no combat talent, dumb as hell, thinks she's owed quel thalas and cried to her undead sister how hard life is
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we are. Friendly's take:

Ohho ho.

This character is fucking garbage.

The moment of her inception she is annoying. She can't shoot for shit, barely makes ranger before bailing to fall in love with rhonin ,written in solely for him to have something to sex up. Somehow the name windrunner makes her character all the more shit, because the only thing she shares in common with alleria is falling in love with a human. She then trundle off to be safe and happy behind the sheilds of dalaran, bitches about how weak the blood elves are, all the while getting personal attention from rhonin and still admitting she almost went blood elf. Here comes the best part. When her insane cousin tries to kill her sons what does she do? She blames every Blood elf and hates them, when wotlk roles around not only does she form thr silver covenant, she takes on the title of ranger general, this is probably the most funny and sad moment for her at the same time, because it's so laughably insulting to elven culture to have such an inexperienced and barely capable ranger self title that position. For some reason she hates lor'themar, perhaps jealousy of his competence?

Thank god rhonin dies, because he was 70 %of her character, it's a damn fucking shame her and her kids weren't in the blast radius to finish them all off. Once again it takes sylvanas to help her small brain process that it was garrosh who had the bomb plan orchestrated and not every single blood elf, which she gleefully tried to kill in the purge.

Lost in her grief she doesn't even fucking remeber she has kids (lol) and wants to fucking hop into the forsaken faster than she jumped into rhonin's bed. Only stopping because sylvanas accidently reminded the dumb elf that she had kids. She also decides to fucking not kill garrosh because panda land or some shit.

Tl'dr this character is shit, and worse she is the generic elf that falls in love with the human, but unlike alleria is untalented in near everything she does. Atleast medan had a somewhat original story. Vereesa is a leech where greater characters could have a story. She gets a fucking 1/10 for sure, and only because I can't vote any lower. The best place for her and her kids is the deep burning pits of the twisting nether
    and mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    KEK/10

No seriously, this character is a walking joke. Designed to be an elf with "human quirks" just to be the banging toy of a massive Mary Sue, at the expense of possessing anything of value or quality coming from her heritage. She thinks to be a true High Elf even though she hates 90% of her remaining people, she auto-proclaims herself "Ranger-General" of a bunch of lap-dogs, human-lovers like her that are "numerous" enough to fit all in Dalaran along its standard citizens.

She's also widely incosistent, in the books she looks relatively open-minded, blames her relative rather than the name he carries (Blood Elf) and acknowledges how she didn't become one because she had Rhonin on her side; in-game she goes full-retard, showing a mentally-handicapped fixation for Blood Elves as a whole because of her own shitty relative's actions and not for any other valuable reason. When her beloved Mary Sue ends up dead and a single Blood Elf is indirectly involved to such death, she arms herself with all the confirmation bias she could and at the very first occasion she pursues an indiscriminate massacre. Last but not least, she gave birth to two fucking half-elves and yet all her loyalty and motherly concerns got thrown out of the window when it came to cry on her sister's shoulder about the loss of her husband.

She's a worthless, hypocritical leech. I'm not a fan of characters like Garrosh or Arthas but they have a clear purpose, they're solid plot devices moving the story forward. Vereesa is nothing of the sort along the fact that she's an absolutely dislikeable character.

And worst sin of all, she's going to make it in the Hunter Class Hall. /facepalm

Like seriously, if I could have gone negative or 0 with this one I would had but I have to be merciful and give a 1. She's really the shinest example of why we should pray that Knaak will not touch the Warcraft franchise for the rest of this century.
    Have fun.

Eh.

And you all seem to be racists to halfelves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Eh.

And you all seem to be racists to halfelves.
    The thing is, @Friendlyimmolation @Zulkhan both bring valid points.

Can you counter them?

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, @Friendlyimmolation @Zulkhan both bring valid points.

Can you counter them?
    And we're not the only ones. Snowraven shared very valuable points too:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I have to say... one of the worst characters. Invented clearly only as an arm candy for Rhonin (even if she was sort of made to hate him originally) she became his wife and the leader of the high elves of Dalaran. She then conducted the purge, going far above her duty and killing anyone who resisted with extreme prejudice. You'd think she hates the Horde more than Jaina? Well... no. In fact, ignoring her working somewhat with the Horde in Pandaria, she hates the Horde so much that... she decided to let their former warchief live. Because, you know, after killing random blood elves she felt a tinge of regret when wishing to kill orc Hitler.

Completely fine. Take all the time and capacity you need.
    Stop oppressing @Zulkhan and I with your validation!11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.