Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I notice the APL doesn't do anything for heroic leap when using the legendary pants except use it on cooldown.

Is it a DPS increase to use it solely as a backup to bad RNG, or using it on cooldown truly the best DPS gain?
    With legs, the best way to handle heroic leap is to use it as a backup to try and keep CS as close to a 100% uptime as possible. The APL have not been updated to reflect this, as I haven't put too much time into it lately.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I like Arms a lot when it works, poor tactition RNG is very frustrating and can cripple your dps sometimes leaving you feeling a bit helpless, since you're relying on pure RNG a lot. But when it works out I think the spec is fun to play and I really enjoy it personally. In other news they nerfed the Legendary trinket again.
    Agree 100%. When Tac procs "consistenly", its awesome. It's just those pulls where you have sub 18% tac proc that it's... not so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    How was it nerfed?
    Reduced the damage on the proc down to 400k ish. It started at 1.2mil, went down to 720k ish and now down at 400k ish. Not sure on the exact numbers I was only online briefly but you can check on the PTR.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Anyone know if they will change it so c smash doesn't effect the Gul'dan and KJ trinket? Or is that intended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Anyone know if they will change it so c smash doesn't effect the Gul'dan and KJ trinket? Or is that intended
    It is intended.

Well enhancement mastery and a couple others also interact with the trinket and it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-12-17 at 04:42 PM.

Well just got my third legendary. Sitting here with the bracers, belt, and Aggramars Stride. Wooooo. Guess I dont need to worry about the ring and glove nerfs.

KJ trinket isn't affected by CS, before the latest nerf when I tested it the tooltip showed 720k ish damage and it always crits, it was critting for 1.5m damage so not benefitting from CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Virdix View Post
    Well just got my third legendary. Sitting here with the bracers, belt, and Aggramars Stride. Wooooo. Guess I dont need to worry about the ring and glove nerfs.
    Just got my fourth, Sephuz. Rerolling.

KJ trinket isn't affected by CS, before the latest nerf when I tested it the tooltip showed 720k ish damage and it always crits, it was critting for 1.5m damage so not benefitting from CS.
    It definitely was and is still benefiting from cs.
    05:34:47> [Ptrpls's] [Colossus Smash] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 157132 Physical.
    05:34:47> [Greater Sparring Partner] is afflicted by [Ptrpls's] [Colossus Smash].
    05:34:49> [Ptrpls's] [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 817982 Fire.(Critical)
    05:36:15> [Ptrpls's] [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 451111 Fire.(Critical)
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-12-18 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    It definitely was and is still benefiting from cs. The tooltip states deals a critical strike for 400k what you saw was the increase from having cs on the target.
    05:34:47> [Ptrpls's] [Colossus Smash] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 157132 Physical.
    05:34:47> [Greater Sparring Partner] is afflicted by [Ptrpls's] [Colossus Smash].
    05:34:49> [Ptrpls's] [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 817982 Fire.(Critical)
    05:36:15> [Ptrpls's] [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 451111 Fire.(Critical)
    It's showing 400k now because it was nerfed again since I did the test (I already mentioned this earlier), not because of anything to do with CS. But you're right it does benefit from CS, I just assumed that the 720k was the base damage and that critting meant it did double (aka approx 1.4-1.5mil that I was seeing). What I didn't pick up on was that the tooltip damage was showing how much the Crit would do as a base, and that the roughly double damage I was seeing was due to CS.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-12-18 at 05:04 AM.

Will the Gul'dan trinket be good for us? What was it like 10m dmg in 3 secs we can use it at the end of our bc

It's going to be quite potent, yes.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

It's showing 400k now because it was nerfed again since I did the test (I already mentioned this earlier), not because of anything to do with CS
    The point was the tooltip damage already included it being a crit.
    Will the Gul'dan trinket be good for us? What was it like 10m dmg in 3 secs we can use it at the end of our bc
    On heroic encounter testing it was a lot better than I initially presumed but I'm a bit sceptical to say the least it will remain that way.

Ok am not quite sure which item is better since SimC doesnt really help because of the wrong haste scaling.

i.imgur.com/zw4eiTN .jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kotjunge View Post
    Ok am not quite sure which item is better since SimC doesnt really help because of the wrong haste scaling.

i.imgur.com/zw4eiTN .jpg
    875 leggings for a number of reasons. Haste mostly, the ilvl will matter in 7.1.5 which is coming in few weeks, more strength and stamina as well. You want mastery on all of your pieces while you're trying to get to 21-22% haste. I'm not sure if haste's value will change with the upcoming changes to secondary stats and our 2 set bonus which grants us 3 extra seconds of BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    875 leggings for a number of reasons. Haste mostly, the ilvl will matter in 7.1.5 which is coming in few weeks
    Ye, I keep all my high itemlvl stuff for the reason you mentioned. Am just still not quite sure how worth it is to trade haste for mastery though since I probably won't be able to hit this 22% breakpoint anywhere in the next couple weeks, so I am kinda tempted to drop more haste for mastery till the patch hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotjunge View Post
    Ye, I keep all my high itemlvl stuff for the reason you mentioned. Am just still not quite sure how worth it is to trade haste for mastery though since I probably won't be able to hit this 22% breakpoint anywhere in the next couple weeks, so I am kinda tempted to drop more haste for mastery till the patch hits.
    SimC kept telling me to add haste, now the value of haste isn't worth it past 21-22% (I think it is 22%). So Mastery is the most important stat on every piece of your gear and the second thing you want to aim for is Haste. That's how I did it, now I'm at 22% haste with 83% Mastery. Pretty solid DPS.

the thing is that Haste is worth much less than SimC is telling you below that 21-22% point and I think you would pull more DPS with something like 90% mastery and 16% haste.

So I have leg gloves and shitty sephuz. Been like a month since I got a leg. We killed m dragons I get pants cool. Go to m spider and I get leg belt. 2 legs in 10min boyz.