Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    so youve done the dungeons a hundred times, but you refuse to run them one more time, ok...

Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Still can't believe Blizzard gated this behind four dungeons that I had already done a hundred of times prior to the release. Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that?
    If you've already done them 100 times...what's one more?

All thoes 4 dungeons... Thats harsh, man.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    You guys do realise that the OP is a troll? always look at the post history to get an idea. He's also been unsubbed and plays Call of Duty according to his last post.
    Retired in WoD

If you can't be bothered to run 4 easy dungeons, Karazhan is not for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Can't put the ' to you're and giving shit about been lazy ? tsskkk
    just be happy i used the correct word. a surprising amount of people cant even be bothered to do that. also, i was kind of in a rush
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Temple_attunement

How dare they gate it behind 4 dungeons!?
    Oh my Lord o_O we should be lucky it's only 4 dungeons lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Oh my Lord o_O we should be lucky it's only 4 dungeons lol
    Hey it could be worse, it could've taken months!
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Gates_of_Ahn'Qiraj

(In all seriousness though AQ gates was awesome)

Same here, but simply as I dont wanna sit in a 5man for 2h+ ... I have no intention doing that, ever again (BRD was the first and last)... I'll do Kara if/when they split it in wings or something.. in it's current state it's so insanely unsexy for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I don't know. I didn't like the fact that they decided that Medivh was actually dead. I always thought he was just hiding. Also the last boss shoul've been Kil'jaedan or if not him then at least Kale'thas Sunstriker since we killed him in kara back in the Burning Crusade. Those were the days. Actually needed to plan the raids and use some fire resistance pots. Nowadays people just pre-pot and that's it.
    Then you really need to do new Kara. And pay attention to the RP scene just before the door to the final boss.

Also, we never fought Kael'thas anywhere even remotely close to Karazhan. The final boss was some random Eredar who just wouldn't shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then you really need to do new Kara. And pay attention to the RP scene just before the door to the final boss.

Also, we never fought Kael'thas anywhere even remotely close to Karazhan. The final boss was some random Eredar who just wouldn't shut up.
    along with the rp after the last boss

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis88 View Post
    Spend 2 hours getting rejected for one Mythic dungeon you mean.

There's no reason to do Kara more than twice. First go because the visuals are spectacular. Go again with someone else who hasn't been before, so you can explain to them how much they're going to love the visuals.

3rd time... haunting memories of 2 previous 3hr clears and realise there are much more productive things to be doing. ToV seems to be suffering the same fate also.

Nobody is going to put the effort into running Kara and ToV when it's higher effort for less reward, when they can continue facerolling EN.
    The getting rejected argument is just pure lazy bullshit. As someone that plays a moonkin druid that argument does not hold, if I can do it all so can anyone else.

If that place requires effort than clearly this was not meant for you. I am sorry for the elitist attitude since I don't really believe in it, but saying kara is hard is just funny..

Sure it's harder than other mythics but in the same way an apple is harder than a banana, you still chew it right trough.

As for the rewards, some classes have their BiS gear there, that,s the reason I do curator weekly still.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    you're sad that you can't get into Kara because you're too lazy to do 4 other easy dungeons? In a VIDEO GAME? I don't know what to tell you man other than good luck with the rest of your life.