Normally I'd vote against Jaina, but Blizzard have written themselves into a corner with Sylvanas several times, and they always just ignore her acts in order to keep her alive. Anyone else would already be a raid boss, but somehow Sylvanas is untouchable, and it's really irritating.

Jaina has quite the Garrosh syndrome, they've gone from one extreme to the other without much in the middle, and that's pretty bad, but they did manage to make Garrosh interesting in WoD, so there is some hope for her. That is, if they don't make her a raid boss for doing a hundredth of what Sylvanas has done.

7+ Year Old Account
    voting for jaina, she needs some love.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Normally I'd vote against Jaina, but Blizzard have written themselves into a corner with Sylvanas several times, and they always just ignore her acts in order to keep her alive. Anyone else would already be a raid boss, but somehow Sylvanas is untouchable, and it's really irritating.

Jaina has quite the Garrosh syndrome, they've gone from one extreme to the other without much in the middle, and that's pretty bad, but they did manage to make Garrosh interesting in WoD, so there is some hope for her. That is, if they don't make her a raid boss for doing a hundredth of what Sylvanas has done.
    Should I count this as a vote for Jaina?

And personally, I always thought Garrosh was interesting.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-12-17 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Stop giving Jaina pity votes! We want her gone you fools.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

The difference is that sylvanas doesn't turn against her own faction. Garry did
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    For the Horde! For the Warchief! For Vol... I mean Sylvy

Deleted
    9 - 18. I will count @Soulwind as a Jaina voter unless he confirms otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    9 - 18. I will count @Soulwind as a Jaina voter unless he confirms otherwise.
    More like anti-Sylvanas voter.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The difference is that sylvanas doesn't turn against her own faction. Garry did
    She wouldn't have any problem turning every orc, trol, tauren and blood elf into a zombie if she deemed it necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Stop giving Jaina pity votes! We want her gone you fools.
    Seriously, pity is all she has left at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    More like anti-Sylvanas voter.

She wouldn't have any problem turning every orc, trol, tauren and blood elf into a zombie if she deemed it necessary.
    That would serve her no purpose then she'd have a bunch of angry undead orcs trolls and Tauren and blood elves coming after her. What she should do is have all horde soilders have dog tags if they want to be ressd or not
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Saving Jaina just because I think she might actually be forced to pay for her crimes, unlike Sylvanas who is a total karma houdini.

10+ Year Old Account
    voting Sylvanas. Consistant, capable and cunning.

If Jaina didn't abandon her own long-life friends in the middle of the apocalypse I would give her a bit more credit. At this point, she needs to do something super noble more akin to her WC3 (ya know when she fought against the demons even with her enemy, the Horde).
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-12-17 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    10 - 19. Horde bias, jerk circle at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clear people like one character more than the other to a certain degree. If it was Sylvanas vs Genn it would have been more close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's clear people like one character more than the other to a certain degree. If it was Sylvanas vs Genn it would have been more close.
    No, we are just all jerks.

6 - 16. This is pathetic, folks.
    Kalec.. Why are you doing this to me. ;-;

...I can't... I just can't vote.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-12-17 at 09:27 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Just vote Sylvanas already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

...I can't... I just can't vote.
    It's actually 10 - 19 now, keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Just vote Sylvanas already.
    It's actually 10 - 19 now, keep up!
    Fine.. I'm so sorry Jaina, but Sylvanas can at least rez you as an Undead and you can rule alongside her! Hope this doesn't bite me in the ass...

..Voting for Sylvanas!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    10 - 20. Despite Jaina's fierce resistence, the Dark Lady is using all her craftiness and deceit in an attempt to bring decimation upon Lady Proudmoore!