Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My wife and i had a conversation the other day. Ok these people pay "Coyotes" upwards of 8k each family member to come into the united states illegally, why wouldn't they just do it legally i mean the whole thing costs roughly 170 bucks a person for the proper paperwork.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

I think this is great! Cali is showing that they are all about State's rights over Federal interference. So that means Cali is moving towards the right, as they are now taking the same attitude as Texas of ignore Uncle Sam and do what you think is best for your state. Hopefully all states will adopt this attitude and fight the Federal Govt on everything they disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    My wife and i had a conversation the other day. Ok these people pay "Coyotes" upwards of 8k each family member to come into the united states illegally, why wouldn't they just do it legally i mean the whole thing costs roughly 170 bucks a person for the proper paperwork.
    And how many decades of processing time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And how many decades of processing time?

What difference does that make?

Literally every country has stringent immigration laws.

Why is it a problem when the US and it's citizen's want immigration laws followed and not other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Just make them feed their pets themselves and they will stop.

These save the world types always put the brakes on it when its their own money.
    California gives more than what it recieves. So techincally they are already paying it themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. Janice Hahn and Hilda Solis should be brought up on treason charges and kicked out of the country.

I sincerely hope that Trump cuts off ALL Federal funding to the state of California (aside from the farmers.) Fuck the California government, nothing but total fucking whack jobs led by a whack-job-in-chief Gov. Moonbeam.

:

http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/12/16/...-undocumented/
    Don't be afraid. We'll be gentle. California won't ram this down your throat. The state will figure it out and then take a couple years of easing the rest of the country into it; just like it's done with other socially progressive policies over the years.

Breath deep, I know it's scary, but there isn't a dam thing you can do about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Oh, sweet child.....

Pretty sure they pay for all that Red State brand welfare.

- - - Updated - - -

He's actually just the other end of the horseshoe.
    Do you even bother to check your own claims? Most of welfare comes from "free" stuff. Companies opt into programs to help welfare in exchange for tax breaks. Very little welfare aid comes directly from the government outside disaster relief. In fact, the government never invented "welfare". "Welfare" is a social construct / buzzword and is used exclusively to push a narrative, much like "welfare epics" in WoW.

You preach California is such a big source of America's income, when it's also a big source of America's debt and illegal immigration? That's because it's purely populous driven, and not economic.

The Welfare Queen doesn't exist, but the wolves in Wall Street do.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    The best part of this is that California has a succession movement and wants to leave the USA. I say let em. let's see how well they do without all that taxpayer money to fund their crazy ideas and programs......
    Oh man, I wish! My taxes would go down and what I do pay would go toward my state instead of funding so many of the welfare red states. Oh please oh please oh fucking please!

Also I think it's illegal to cut fundings to a state just to force them to change legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

Why is it a problem when the US and it's citizen's want immigration laws followed and not other countries?
    Go ahead and build your wall. No one's stopping you. Not that it stops anyone else either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

The claim was:

i mean the whole thing costs roughly 170 bucks a person for the proper paperwork.
    Well it's not that simple and it takes a lot more than money. You are getting triggered for no reason.

that is the LA tax payer to decide if they want millions of their tax money going to defending law breakers to be able to continue to break the law

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Also I think it's illegal to cut fundings to a state just to force them to change legislation.
    It's not. Federal funding comes with strings attached.

Personally I would love to see California secede, as long as they have no borders and no immigration laws.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Do you even bother to check your own claims? Most of welfare comes from "free" stuff. Companies opt into programs to help welfare in exchange for tax breaks. Very little welfare aid comes directly from the government outside disaster relief. In fact, the government never invented "welfare". "Welfare" is a social construct / buzzword and is used exclusively to push a narrative, much like "welfare epics" in WoW.

You preach California is such a big source of America's income, when it's also a big source of America's debt and illegal immigration? That's because it's purely populous driven, and not economic.

The Welfare Queen doesn't exist, but the wolves in Wall Street do.
    It's less of a drain than Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska, and Arizona.

You missed my point by a mile, though I did chuckle at the welfare buzz word nonsense you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Is this Tennisace's alt account?
    If it were Tennis, he would be trying to tell us that we need to spend even more money to keep these "poor, innocent" illegals in our country, because they have feelings too... Unless they are fat, then they can go walk their flabby asses to the border, and fuck off back to their own country.