Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    -Why the community is so overly toxic about so much (rage at me fellas!)

-Why some class hall campaigns have some big baddie who we all know and love, and some are like oh hey we did something! HOORAY! Here have this upgraded weapon.

-Why Hunter pet AI hasn't changed at all since day 1

-Why Tab Targetting only gets worse over time and the addons to help it get borked every other patch

-Why do people want Humans and Belvs to have all of the classes(I.E. Belf Druid, Human Shaman, etc)

-Why does LFR bounce between a joke, a mess, and utterly useless every xpac?

-Why are there so many things to make me want to scratch my head?

Why do people still play this game, despite it being quote "dead; absolutely shit; destroyed by idiotic greedy clueless developers" end of quote.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    You have trouble understanding why people care about major changes in their hobby?

Thats bizarre. Do you generally have trouble feeling empathy for basic human emotions such as frustration or enjoyment?

Imagine if your hobby was football.

Suddenly, the powers at be decide that all footballs are now those shitty light weight ones that catch the air if you tap them too hard. Yes, they'd be so pathetic for complaining that their main hobby was significantly worsened over-night.

Add in that you gave 12-24 months of feedback on it.
    I don't give a damn. Can't respect that outlook at all.

I'm damn sure I'm more invested in my hobbies than anyone on this forum. And I'm most certainly more positive and elevated about them. Your passions and interests are supposed to enrich, inspire and motivate you, make you a more interesting and many-faceted person and let you make more out of your time. If frustrations and gripes constantly predominate, there's an issue with your outlook on life. Whining like a fool has nothing to do with "caring" about stuff. Not buying any of that shit. It only has to do with having a pathetic personality. It's not caring about things, it's about immature and wounded egos demanding attention. You're either a whiner or you're not.
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2016-12-18 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I don't give a damn. Can't respect that outlook at all.

I'm damn sure I'm more invested in my hobbies than anyone on this forum. And I'm most certainly more positive and elevated about them. Your passions and interests are supposed to enrich, inspire and motivate you, make you a more interesting and many-faceted person and let you make more out of your time. If frustrations and gripes constantly predominate, there's an issue with your outlook on life. Whining like a fool has nothing to do with "caring" about stuff. Not buying any of that shit. It only has to do with having a pathetic personality. You're either a whiner or you're not.
    Its easy to throw the word 'whine' onto feedback and steer yourself into a really dumb conclusion.

The farmers in Westfall who ask you to bring coyote tails and fresh dirt to eat when there are plenty of boars and pumpkins nearby. Honestly I don't even feel bad that they're starving with how they view what's edible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Why is stranglethorn vale still a popular ganking spot?
    Gurubashi Arena is the only thing that comes to mind, lots of bored people waiting between chest spawns.

- Divine Steed: Where the in the world is this mount suddenly appearing from?
    - Sehpuz's Secret: Why? Just why?
    - The Pandaren on the Wandering Isle still haven't discovered mailbox technology.
    - Why are the Nightborne apparently French? And are they actually French or are they just Canadians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

- Why the Alliance and Horde are still at war despite all the times that we teamed up to defeat the big bad boss in every expansion

- The satisfaction people get for ganking other players that are atleast 20 levels lower than them. Do you like kicking around kids as an adult in real life aswell?

- Why lorewise the Alliance can run Ragefire Chasm and Horde The Stockades

- Why Varian thought it was a good idea to build a giant statue in front of his keep along with expanding the whole city even further, while in the rest of the lands his people are starving

- Why we didn't have anyone other then Taran-Zhu trying to stop Garrosh, despite that his actions took place between the 2 MoP capitals

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was this bear wearing chain mail pants?
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Deleted
    Quest 1: Go and burn all the enemy's lumber supplies
    Quest 2: Now go and gather some wood; we need lumber.

Deleted
    the fact that eots is 9 years old, yet people still think the flag in the middle is useless
    You are the dude that cries in eots to go for the flag even when the alliance has all 4 towers. Now that explains alot

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post

2. Why is it that 70% of the animals in azeroth lack a bunch of vital organs?
    This one is easy to explain.

Sometimes when killing an animal you damage the organs beyond use.

Here is my Legion based WTF:

Why are wardens sending me to kill a majestic moose? They also say "We have enemies everywhere, help us kill them".

A moose is your enemy? Hmm...

Its easy to throw the word 'whine' onto feedback and steer yourself into a really dumb conclusion.
    Feedback is something completely different than stupid whining. Which is what everyone does, in most cases. It of course perfectly fits the personality of a whiner - one that seriously and ridiculously overvalues the importance and quality of their opinion and has no realistic idea of their own perspective and self-image.

Tyrande, Horde side.

> Apparently I'm the reason her dipshit hubby got kidnapped
    > Forces me to help her and makes me do all the work
    > Go in, rescue Malfy, bring back the Tear of Elune, proceed to fuck up the emerald nightmare
    > Is still an ungrateful bitch

I formed a raid group just to kill her in Darnassus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyeguardian View Post
    The farmers in Westfall who ask you to bring coyote tails and fresh dirt to eat when there are plenty of boars and pumpkins nearby. Honestly I don't even feel bad that they're starving with how they view what's edible.
    Yeah, I was really disappointed in the direction they went with Westfall in Cata. I don't even recall it ever being said why all the farmland in the zone is unusable. Plus, they're on the coast, maybe start up some fisheries? Cause I already dealt with the murlocs. I guess all the denizens of the zone are just lazy and only want SW handouts. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    You are the dude that cries in eots to go for the flag even when the alliance has all 4 towers. Now that explains alot
    thats quite a leap. you've got some strong legs on you boy

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    - The satisfaction people get for ganking other players that are atleast 20 levels lower than them. Do you like kicking around kids as an adult in real life aswell?
    You're taking wrong approach. Levels aren't age, they are experience. In real life lots of people love to make fools out of less experienced people. That's the closest explanation of ganking as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    - Why Varian thought it was a good idea to build a giant statue in front of his keep along with expanding the whole city even further, while in the rest of the lands his people are starving
    It was presented to him by dwarves. He didn't "order" it. Usual kings stuff.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Feedback is something completely different than stupid whining.
    Thats the point i was making.

Whining i rarely see. Unless you call people chipping in with "+1" or "/signed" as whining, which i don't.

For the most part, its usually one long ass post, and a bunch of people agreeing with it.

You must be on twitter a lot to think whining is rampant. Now that i think about it, 140 characters is just long enough to output a whine, not an actual thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    How the fuck does every zhevra not have any hooves?
    the same way only 1 out of every 7 bears has a heart

or 1 out of every 4 naga has a scale

or 1 out of every 3 dragons has a tooth
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

The communities self imposed obsession with item level. It's hilarious. No one in real, worthwhile, respectable guilds gives a single fuck about loot or item level, but as soon as you break down in to the majority of bad to barely decent players, item level and loot is everything. People make the game so horrible for themselves by just not joining real guilds.

Deleted
    best moments were in pandaland. Here comes the forsaken zombie char, blood dripping, has killed thousands of foes, eh.. can you go plant cabbages for me, save these squirrels please, well done, can you do the garden now?