Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    And what are you going to do about it? Sitting there and not talking about the rising tide of social unrest, nationally and globally, is only going to help the problem build.
    You sound so incredibly stupid. Poster child for the dimwit masses that think they know shit by spending most of their time on the internet.

People have said shit, JUST LIKE you just said, everyday since before you were born. Guess what, you got the internet now, you can find bullshit to read on the internet on the daily about whatever topic you want. Bad shit spreads easier because silly people think their feelings matter, so they constantly find shit they don't like to rage against.

Unrest? We live in THE BEST time ever, in the history of the world, among any group of people, from our current colonization of the planet. The poor have more amenities, more food, less disease, than eve before. Do some bad places still exist? Sure. But the average life of all humans on the planet has been rising for over a hundred years and has not declined, even when counting global disasters.

And what, you complain about US politics like shit is bad here? Where has it better? Truly, where do you think has it better on the whole, not just in some one area. All in all, what place is better than the US?

You created this thread, explain what you think is actually so wrong that you think a revolution is needed? Because some people are rich? BOO HOO, you are still richer than those that came before you. The poor now a days is better off than the poor 10 years ago, and so on and so forth. If you argue against those facts, you are either being disengenuious, lying, or you are ignorant. Ignorant from not reading enough, or ignorant for only reading based on your own confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Well, if we are lucky, Trump won't be able to turn the country into the authoritarian dictatorship you so desire.
    A few beatings might of made these special snowflake children today not such fragile entitled pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    A few beatings might of made these special snowflake children today not such fragile entitled pussies.
    Yes, get that big daddy government out here to start beating people!
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Yes, get that big daddy government out here to start beating people!
    It only gets worse when those snowflakes have children that are even more fragile and coddled.

Some authority and Leather belts to the asses would of solved this widespread crying and safe space programs.

It only gets worse when those snowflakes have children that are even more fragile and coddled.

Some authority and Leather belts to the asses would of solved this widespread crying and safe space programs.
    And what better authority than the government, right? At least you admit you are a fascist.
    -ynnady

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Violence is always bad, no matter from which side of the fence. Violence always is the proof that politics failed, while in a democracy it always should be about compromises and solutions based on majorities.

And not based on death and blood.
    To create one must destroy. Corporations and the super rich have entrenched themselves so deeply that it has corrupted democracy itself. How can the people change something democratically when the system they are trying to change is no longer democratic? You can't it is impossible. It doesn't matter if Trump or Hillary is president. The system is the problem, and the only option left is violent revolution.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-12-18 at 09:04 PM.

And what better authority than the government, right? At least you admit you are a fascist.
    Need to happen in the home. Thats the issue. Pussies becoming parents and raising coddled pussies

Get a job, pays 10$ an hour, work for 10-20 years only to see my pay increased 5-7$ an hour, all while inflation increases faster than my wage growth does, have shitty unaffordable healthcare, massive college tuition costs, I will be doing all of this while I having to watch my boss or the company owner that I work for get massively rich off the back of my labor, then to cap it all off I have to watch an endless array of TV and internet commercials that remind me daily of what I don't have and can't afford.

Fuck that life! I would rather take my chances fighting the established power in order to maybe change that fate and create a new equilibrium.
    OR, why don't address why you are so shitty in your own accomplishments that you went to college and don't have a job that pays more? Did you fuck off during school and get shit grades? Is any of that situation you described your fault? or is it all "the system" "Maaaaaan." Why do you care that there are rich people? That has nothing to do with you. If you think the other side is greener, why don't you become the boss? Then you can make all the money (so easy right? its super easy to just make money as the boss right?) and have the know it all underachievers say stupid shit like this thread about you. (They wanna come burn your house down with torches boss man, cause you got the big fancy house and they don't. oh no!)

dont like your life? thats on you, not anyone else, no rich person gives a fuck about you, and why would they?

This will be a rough ride the next 4 years. So strap on and enjoy the shit going down.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Need to happen in the home. Thats the issue. Pussies becoming parents and raising coddled pussies
    So I'm confused. Is the economy great (thanks Obama!) and the pussy millenials need to appreciate that, or is the economy awful?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jdubwo View Post
    OR, why don't address why you are so shitty in your own accomplishments that you went to college and don't have a job that pays more? Did you fuck off during school and get shit grades? Is any of that situation you described your fault? or is it all "the system" "Maaaaaan." Why do you care that there are rich people? That has nothing to do with you. If you think the other side is greener, why don't you become the boss? Then you can make all the money (so easy right? its super easy to just make money as the boss right?) and have the know it all underachievers say stupid shit like this thread about you. (They wanna come burn your house down with torches boss man, cause you got the big fancy house and they don't. oh no!)

dont like your life? thats on you, not anyone else, no rich person gives a fuck about you, and why would they?
    So you think Obama has created a thriving economy with tons of good paying jobs?
    -ynnady

I always giggle when I hear people complaining about safe spaces. For as much as they're talked about, I have yet to ever see one in my entire life, be it on the net or off of it. Yet somehow people thing the entire left wants these kinds of things. If something that's so isolated makes people so triggered.. maybe there's a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    I always giggle when I hear people complaining about safe spaces. For as much as they're talked about, I have yet to ever see one in my entire life, be it on the net or off of it. Yet somehow people thing the entire left wants these kinds of things. If something that's so isolated makes people so triggered.. maybe there's a problem?
    Safe spaces are usually complained about by the same people that scream bias and run away from any media, think college campuses are evil liberal indoctrination camps, etc.. In other words, it's all projection.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If everyone is successful, who flips the burgers?

If everyone is successful, how is there demand for people who are successful?

If someone works a full time job, they should get a livable wage. It's that simple. That's not "lazy and entitled," that's working for a living. That's the whole fucking purpose of having a job.
    Nonsense, not every job is going to provide a livable wage. That is so dumb to think. What are you thinking. SMH. A job is merely a task or obligation you agree to complete as requested for an agreed upon compensation. Look at how shitty things are going in Oregon with their 15$ law, things not going good at all, the only thing keeping them afloat is the advent of weed laws and the commerce that came with it.

learn some economics, or learn enough to form your own opinion before repeating one of the most common dead horses in politics on the internet today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdubwo View Post
    Nonsense, not every job is going to provide a livable wage. That is so dumb to think. What are you thinking. SMH. A job is merely a task or obligation you agree to complete as requested for an agreed upon compensation. Look at how shitty things are going in Oregon with their 15$ law, things not going good at all, the only thing keeping them afloat is the advent of weed laws and the commerce that came with it.
    Oregon is shitty now? Colour me shocked.

Trump is your new president. Deal with it libtards.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-12-18 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    It was originally a Democratic Republic I believe
    it is still is literally btw

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Nah we are just gonna swing as hard to the right as we did the left then balance out again for a few years.
    Swinging from one extreme to another is the opposite of balance. Would you rather be homeless for 8 years, then rich for 8 years, repeat, or middle class forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Trump is your new president. Deal with it libtards.
    We're aware that you aren't interested in governing a united republic, or governing at all.

Question to a member of the military branch, considering how divided the country is and that it may grow even wider. Civil war is no completely out of context. Being a member of the military would you fire upon the citizens they are sworn to protect if ordered to due so? Just out of curiosity.
    in the context of people actually being in civil war? as in shooting and killing others? then yea, soldiers are going to be on a side of a war, what kind of "tell me your feelings" crap question is that? you really can't deduce or answer it yourself with logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Swinging from one extreme to another is the opposite of balance. Would you rather be homeless for 8 years, then rich for 8 years, repeat, or middle class forever?
    Really depends how rich to be honest... are we talking passing out to a dozen models in a pile of blow rich or just comfortably rich?