Quote Originally Posted by BigFatShield View Post
    Signature & profile pic & twitch chat:

Visible text: Knight lieutenant BigFatShield
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 3 warrior set including blockrock bulwark and the sword unbreakable will
    Helm visible: (no)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: putting the shield up
    General colour scheme: blue background mixed in with a little red fire at the back
    Any extras: Would like to add the showing my character enraged, but overall whatever you think is good, I play a prot warrior and would love to see enraged effects on my warrior itself while having his shield up. Thanks for taking your time to make the signature
    weekly bumping

Quote Originally Posted by Tachini View Post
    Had to main swap for Legion, so I'd like a chat overlay for streaming <3

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: chat box overlay
    Dimensions: http://imgur.com/a/7lWam
    Visible text: Tachinie (under name) Demon Hunter
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achinie/simple
    General colour scheme: Dark purples and green. Or blacks and reds!
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing too specific, don't even need my character in the box, if an artist wants to have some fun with making a tie-dye of colors

Edit**: I noticed on my Armory, that the weapons I have equipped are not the ones that I have in-game. I have the mythic version of the Iron Soldier's Saber - http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/blog/images/6850.png - that's what it should look like. I don't know why it's not picking up the right version of the weapon

All done! Sorry for the wait. I hope they're to your liking. If you want it resized/cropped or anything for signature use or anything, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Request

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in picking up a package request for me? It would be ideal for someone who likes to let their creative juices flow.

I would really like a twitter avatar and banner, as well as a Twitch offline banner. I would be completely fine if the twitter banner and twitch banner were the same (just different dimensions). The twitter avatar does not need to include any text, but would be great if the background/theme could be implemented a little bit in the avatar.

Visible text: Huntmaster Cayru
    Twitter Icon - CayruWoW (For the Twitch Offline Banner)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Gear set: The current gear that is equipped on my armory, including the weapon if possible.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Lining up my sights/aiming my arrow, with a fierce cunning look.
    General colour scheme: The theme would be completely up to you, I definitely want you to be as creative as you like. However, something including wildlife would be great.
    Extras: None - Be as creative as you like, I love surprises!

Thank you in advance to whoever picks up this request. Also feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information, I will get back in touch as quickly as possible.
    Three week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post

All done! Sorry for the wait. I hope they're to your liking. If you want it resized/cropped or anything for signature use or anything, just let me know.
    I seriously love these. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Exactly as I wanted <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i'd like to request a wallpaper of my Paladin please:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Ångell - OOB Kael'thas (the Å is alt 0197)
    Armory links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...85ngell/simple
    Gear Sets: For tank side i would like the warrior look alike set from mythic BRF with the Boulderfist Belt for the tank set with Oathseeker and Truthguard (option 5 for the color choice on both) and for healing set it will be Helm: lightbringer Greathelm, Chest: Imbued Plate Armor, Legs: Cloudkeeper Legplates, boots are invisible anyway so none works, Gloves: Gauntlets of Purification, and Weapon: The Silver Hand (color option 4)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Poses: For the healing pose i'd like it as the ArtMainLoop option in WMV and for the tank pose i'd like just the Ready1H option in the WMV
    General Color Scheme: i'd like it to be kinda half and half a light (healing) and a dark (tank) side. would like the healing side to have wings like she was using avenging wrath if possible.

If you guys have any questions let me kno and thank you in advance ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltherion View Post
    Can anyone create me a twitter + youtube banner based on my current profile pic+ signature? The full model is the one on the picture below

2 weeks bump, I don't have a problem to pay money if i could at least get an answer if it's possible, i only need a twitter and youtube banner based on my current profile picture and signature which were made by dubbelbasse. Others who asked later got multiple ones for many characters, but i want at least to know if it is possible for a banner to be created based on this model.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's possible, but an artists has to want to do it. There isn't any line here. We just pick what we like because it's our free time that's being used. Also, as said in the first post, we don't allow payments here. It's against the sites rules. If you're wanting to do that, you need to seek out an artist elsewhere.
    Yes it's ok i just wanted to know if its possible, i thought that it wasn't but thanks for answer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    Hey!

So... my guild recently cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare and I thought I could surprise them by letting you awesome people make an aswesome picture for our raid group.
    I made a screenshot of our group standing together after the raid.
    Maybe you could edit that a little bit and put some nice stuff in.

Visible text: BossBusters-Thrall EU

Resolution: IF possible 1920x1080 (that should be the size of my screenshot.. however I don't know if that would be possible because there is a lot of free space on the left which is rather annoying and maybe has to be cut?)

My screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/EaDcd

Extras: Please add http://imgur.com/a/Z37EL to the picture aswell (centered in the bottom half if possible?)
    Also we were always joking about something like a "stamp" like the ones from the MythBusters saying "BUSTED" (since our guilds name is BossBusters).. maybe that could be fit in somehow?

JUST DO YOUR MAGIC I know there are quite some impressive artists around here and sadly I don't know much about this stuff... so I will give you permission to do what you think looks cool!

Thanks in advance!

Weekly bump again.

Howdy,

I am looking for a chat box overlay for twitch/video uploading for kill videos and what not.

Visible Text: Courser (char name) Incarnate (guild name), ive seen some work I really liked where they were off centered with name on top and guild below
    Courser
    Incarnate
    kind of like ^^ and with the text in white

Logo/Character: i.gya zo.com /6be4 dd9fd 81361479 711f9765 c86a3f4 .png for the face of the charcter and I would like no helm still with the white hair and the mage tier 3 shoulds (light blue/teal ones) to be visible, paired with the Robes of the Guardian Saint from AQ 40, creator discretion for how much of the torso needs to be showing to make it seem realistic.

General Color Scheme: Mainly the light blue/ teal from the shoulders and robes then white and black kind of going for an icy look around the the character.

Specifics/Extras: I imagine the forefront of the attention on the character and the Name/guild name, and stemming from that an icy background maybe like shattered ice with shards not really sure definitely lots of room for creator input on what would make it look better. To whoever claims the request if you have a question you can ask me here im open to anything you think will make it best.

Thanks for your time,
    Courser-Incarnate

^ chuck an armory link in there please, no one here can do anything without one

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Courser View Post
    Howdy,

I am looking for a chat box overlay for twitch/video uploading for kill videos and what not.

Visible Text: Courser (char name) Incarnate (guild name), ive seen some work I really liked where they were off centered with name on top and guild below
    Courser
    Incarnate
    kind of like ^^ and with the text in white

Logo/Character: i.gya zo.com /6be4 dd9fd 81361479 711f9765 c86a3f4 .png for the face of the charcter and I would like no helm still with the white hair and the mage tier 3 shoulds (light blue/teal ones) to be visible, paired with the Robes of the Guardian Saint from AQ 40, creator discretion for how much of the torso needs to be showing to make it seem realistic.

General Color Scheme: Mainly the light blue/ teal from the shoulders and robes then white and black kind of going for an icy look around the the character.

Specifics/Extras: I imagine the forefront of the attention on the character and the Name/guild name, and stemming from that an icy background maybe like shattered ice with shards not really sure definitely lots of room for creator input on what would make it look better. To whoever claims the request if you have a question you can ask me here im open to anything you think will make it best.

Thanks for your time,
    Courser-Incarnate
    Armory: us.battle .net/wow/en /character /nerzhul/ Cours erx /advan ced The hair style isnt updated which is why I posted a gyazo hopefully it will update soon.
    Last edited by Courser; 2016-12-21 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Thaaaaanks. :3

So! All of my deadlines for this semester are in less than a week so I'm going to have plenty more free time on my hands from next thursday.
    That means I'm taking a few wallpaper requests (and maybe the odd signature if I'm a fan of your character + gearset).

A few examples of my work:

If you're interested, send me a PM using the template in the first post!
    Thanks. :3
    Still looking for wallpaper requests.
    Maybe chat covers too (you can see an example on the previous page).
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2016-12-21 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyu View Post
    Hitbox:
    Hello ,
    I'd like to request a chat blocker and an offline image for my stream if possible.

Visible text: Eyu, Vengeance Incarnate
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8lXT808lXj808g
    Gear set: From the link above
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: i let you choose
    General colour scheme: Maybe red?
    Any extras: i let you choose

I really dont know the size of the stream box...i stream on Hitbox: (http://www.hitbox.tv/eyu)
    Screenshot for the size of the chat window: http://i.imgur.com/zYxrPPy.jpg
    Chat cover is completed. If it's not to your liking you may re-request once the CD is up. Unfortunately, I will have to unclaim the Offline cover as my Photoshop decided to bork on me. Hopefully another artist will pick it up for you. If the cover is too large I can resize it for you. Just PM me if there is an issue.
    Now I have to see if I can un-bork my PS. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Chat cover is completed. If it's not to your liking you may re-request once the CD is up. Unfortunately, I will have to unclaim the Offline cover as my Photoshop decided to bork on me. Hopefully another artist will pick it up for you. If the cover is too large I can resize it for you. Just PM me if there is an issue.
    Now I have to see if I can un-bork my PS. :/
    Wow it looks amazing thank you very much its perfect!

7+ Year Old Account
    So glad to see everything is up and running again! I'm back for a wallpaper request this time around. It involves multiple characters, so it's a little bit bigger of a request.

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Just the guild name <cares> incorporated somewhere
    Armory links: shaman link priest link druid link and monk link
    Gear: Exactly what is in the armory with the exception of the shaman. I would prefer the weapon/offhand to be the hidden appearance that I haven't unlocked yet. If it's possible, here is the link
    Your pose: No preference on poses. The gnome priest looks constipated when she casts, so anything other than that is fine with me.
    General color scheme: Colors matching the mogs or spec colors (they are all healers)

What I was thinking in terms of placement: Either something similar to the layout on this site or cubed of sorts.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    So glad to see everything is up and running again! I'm back for a wallpaper request this time around. It involves multiple characters, so it's a little bit bigger of a request.

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Just the guild name <cares> incorporated somewhere
    Armory links: shaman link priest link druid link and monk link
    Gear: Exactly what is in the armory with the exception of the shaman. I would prefer the weapon/offhand to be the hidden appearance that I haven't unlocked yet. If it's possible, here is the link
    Your pose: No preference on poses. The gnome priest looks constipated when she casts, so anything other than that is fine with me.
    General color scheme: Colors matching the mogs or spec colors (they are all healers)

What I was thinking in terms of placement: Either something similar to the layout on this site or cubed of sorts.
    I'd like to give this a shot.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

hi m8 can i hav an rouge wieldin 2x dagers on an dragon sayin 'cum an get sum m8s'

Quote Originally Posted by hennreh View Post
    hi m8 can i hav an rouge wieldin 2x dagers on an dragon sayin 'cum an get sum m8s'
    no srry

fine i wil make it myself

Deleted
    Heya, I'd like to request a forum signature

Signature
    Visible text: Huntmaster Yamaue
    Armory link: Yamaue on Drak'Thul EU (eu[dot]battle[dot]net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Yamaue/simple)
    Gear set: armory tmog
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: yes
    Your pose: It doesnt matter if its gonna look good
    General colour scheme: Green / forest kinda thingy
    Any extras: whatever you think will look good
    Last edited by mmocab204ea30f; 2017-01-07 at 11:47 AM.