Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shirofune View Post
    wtf are u guys reading.

On live atm it is 1-20 for dbite, 1-12 for dblades. The current ptr iteration is 1-14 for dbite, 1-8 for dblades.
    get out of my thread!!!!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, things are looking good. I dream for a day of optimism throughout all threads on DH forums.

REJOICE!

Demons Bite reminds me of a crappy sinister strike for old Combat rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have a crappy sinister strike than 8-10 secs of downtime in the rotation for a bit more of dps.

Deleted
    Soooo since the ring got nerfed by 30% I expect a general buff to our fury generation by 30% to equalize. Other than that it would boil down to a dps nerf and since blizzard doesnt want that the only solution is 30% buff to fury generation in general ...at least 30%

so with the 7.1.5 changes which talents look like they'll be the go to talents if it goes live like this? (i'm on about Havoc)
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    so with the 7.1.5 changes which talents look like they'll be the go to talents if it goes live like this? (i'm on about Havoc)
    I think Chaos Cleave with Felblade is going to be the go to, but that is based on others comments and forum posts and such. Havent seen exact math, but it also comes down to if u have the ring or not in the end.
    The things i have heard and read chaos cleave is going to be really strong and we will most likely go away from bloodlet both on ST and AoE/Cleave. And Felblade is proccing like a god on PTR apparently which also makes ur Fury reg go up if it proccing like crazy, since Felblade gives more Fury then Fel Mastery atm.

So my pov on this so far -

99 - Felblade
    100 - Demon Blades
    102 - Chaos Cleave
    104 - Soul Rending
    106 - Momentum
    108 - Having hard to see Demon Reborn being stronger then Master of Glaive here, maybe if u need burst on somethings or wanna make a stronger opener i guess Demon Reborn will be the go to choice. (Guarm maybe?)
    110 - Chaos Blades is still going to be strongest on ST and Fel Barrage on AoE/Cleave.

I've been thinking maybe Blind Fury in 99 section and Demonic would be able to pair up on certain situations aswell, with Demonic Reborn also. Could be a strong AoE/Cleave combo. But im guessing that will be for more specific dutys during a fight.
    This "Demon Form" u enter with Demonic, is this Metamorphosis, else i guess Demonic Reborn wont work aswell with it? Plan was more then:
    Eye Beam>Then going into "Demon Form" aka reset CD on Eye Beam with Demonic Reborn and AoE nuke that way. But as i said, i havent tried these things out on PTR and not even on Live either, so i have no idea.

But like i said, i havent done any huge testings myself so this is 90% based on forum posts and such. There is most likely someone else that has a better grasp on this atm then me

Cheers!
    Last edited by mmoca33aefecc7; 2016-12-18 at 12:16 AM.

Isnt the overall dmg buff there cause of the stat adjustment or i have been following bit wrongly the notes?

Deleted
    Demon's bite is plain boring and a badly designed spell considering we are in 2006.

At least make it an interesting builder, there's no reason you should ever like or take dbite when dblades exist.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    104 - Soul Rending
    I don't see why anyone would pick Soul Rending over Netherwalk.

1.5 minute bubble with double MS + 30% Leech + 35% damage reduction on CD >>>>> 100% Leech

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeima View Post
    Demon's bite is plain boring and a badly designed spell considering we are in 2006.

At least make it an interesting builder, there's no reason you should ever like or take dbite when dblades exist.
    Yes there is, i hate downtime, wich i do have with demon blades atm, with 48% crit, cant wait for the next patch where they nerfed the proc chance even more. oh the joy of waiting 8 - 10 secs, i guess not even feral druids has this much of down time. =)

And dont even tell me i am doing something wrong, even the simc says i'll have 25% of downtime in the rotation on live.

Now, my fury warrior on the other hand, 0% downtime =)

I'll just hope/pray that prepared isnt that far behind of blergh blades.

@Littlepwny

The "bubble" makes you dont attack, so i guess Soul Rending will still be the best over Netherwalk, unless you really need Netherwalk to cheese a mechanic, otherwise, cant see Netherwalk being better.
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2016-12-18 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    I think Chaos Cleave with Felblade is going to be the go to, but that is based on others comments and forum posts and such. Havent seen exact math, but it also comes down to if u have the ring or not in the end.
    The things i have heard and read chaos cleave is going to be really strong and we will most likely go away from bloodlet both on ST and AoE/Cleave. And Felblade is proccing like a god on PTR apparently which also makes ur Fury reg go up if it proccing like crazy, since Felblade gives more Fury then Fel Mastery atm.

So my pov on this so far -

99 - Felblade
    100 - Demon Blades
    102 - Chaos Cleave
    104 - Soul Rending
    106 - Momentum
    108 - Having hard to see Demon Reborn being stronger then Master of Glaive here, maybe if u need burst on somethings or wanna make a stronger opener i guess Demon Reborn will be the go to choice. (Guarm maybe?)
    110 - Chaos Blades is still going to be strongest on ST and Fel Barrage on AoE/Cleave.

I've been thinking maybe Blind Fury in 99 section and Demonic would be able to pair up on certain situations aswell, with Demonic Reborn also. Could be a strong AoE/Cleave combo. But im guessing that will be for more specific dutys during a fight.
    This "Demon Form" u enter with Demonic, is this Metamorphosis, else i guess Demonic Reborn wont work aswell with it? Plan was more then:
    Eye Beam>Then going into "Demon Form" aka reset CD on Eye Beam with Demonic Reborn and AoE nuke that way. But as i said, i havent tried these things out on PTR and not even on Live either, so i have no idea.

But like i said, i havent done any huge testings myself so this is 90% based on forum posts and such. There is most likely someone else that has a better grasp on this atm then me

Cheers!
    Demonic does not trigger Demon Reborn.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    And dont even tell me i am doing something wrong, even the simc says i'll have 25% of downtime in the rotation on live.
    If you don't have the ring, you are doing it wrong... kind of (for ST). Picking Felblade over Bloodlet significantly increases your damage and reduces the downtime. For me, it reduces the downtime from 75 to 12.1 seconds in a 6 minute fight.

Also, I doubt you would ever have 8-10 seconds of downtime. 5, yes. 10, no.

The "bubble" can also save your life, important especially during progression or when countering specific mechanics that force you to move away from boss. Soul Rending probably won't since the baseline 30% leech should be more than enough during our time of highest burst; it's not like we delay Meta for the self-healing.

I'd really be surprised if people pick Soul Rending.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2016-12-18 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feblade will only increase the dmg on ST, you add 1 mob and bloodlet will take the lead, especially if you have the legendary bracers (wich i do)

So yeah, outside of guarm and maaaybe odyn, cant see felblade being a better pick than bloodlet atm.

and 5 sec is still too much of waiting, for a class that was sold as "fast paced playstyle"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    I am happy about how it looks with everything in now.

I want to see how many of the bad DH's post to complain.
    I want to hear from your doctor if you are mentally ill.

- - - Updated - - -

get out of my thread!!!!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, things are looking good. I dream for a day of optimism throughout all threads on DH forums.

REJOICE!
    Notice the tonal difference from this guy, one moment he is salivating that people are going to complain and right after he wants us to rejoice; pathetic.

Why should we be optimistic about Blizzard shredding the best DH talent (momentum)? It proves that they are spineless enough to cater to plebs who alt their DH's for 2 hours every week in LFR. Some of the talent changes are fine, but a single terrible con can easily outweight multiple plusses; as it does here. It's better to have very little talent choices that work well, than terrible and dull gameplay IMO.

Momentum baseline asap Blizzard, kthx bai.
    Last edited by mmocb13fbb0658; 2016-12-18 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubSlayer View Post
    I want to hear from your doctor if you are mentally ill.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the tonal difference from this guy, one moment he is salivating that people are going to complain and right after he wants us to rejoice; pathetic.

Why should we be optimistic about Blizzard shredding the best DH talent (momentum)? It proves that they are spineless enough to cater to plebs who alt their DH's for 2 hours every week in LFR. Some of the talent changes are fine, but a single terrible con can easily outweight multiple plusses; as it does here. It's better to have very little talent choices that work well, than terrible and dull gameplay IMO.

Momentum baseline asap Blizzard, kthx bai.
    Well, little guy... you lost everyone by saying momentum was the best talent. Take a seat.

Deleted
    Well, little guy... you lost everyone by saying momentum was the best talent. Take a seat.
    I agree with him :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    I agree with him :P
    me too =D

i mean, mostly, i disagree that momentum should be baseline, felbalde on the other hand...make felblade baselike and make prepared gen fury on felblade instead of VR

Momentum is the best talent. In 7.1.5 it will continue to be the best talent for mythic +, and for all raid fights that aren't 100% pure single target.

Feblade will only increase the dmg on ST, you add 1 mob and bloodlet will take the lead, especially if you have the legendary bracers (wich i do)

So yeah, outside of guarm and maaaybe odyn, cant see felblade being a better pick than bloodlet atm.

and 5 sec is still too much of waiting, for a class that was sold as "fast paced playstyle"
    They don't compete with each other, they are now on different talent rows.

7+ Year Old Account
    I rather have a crappy sinister strike than 8-10 secs of downtime in the rotation for a bit more of dps.
    You're exaggerating, right? I've never had that much downtime in my rotation and I've been running Demon Blades without the ring this whole time. Maybe it's my gear (888 with 52% crit unbuffed), because the most downtime I've run into is less than half of that. If you're actually running into fury droughts like that, then I really feel for you dude.