Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I have bad news for you:

You wrote a thread complaining about how women choose men, but intentionally used the word MATE in the title.
    You are also equally perplexed at their odd behavior and why they don't flock to you, despite being a far preferable mate.

I've...got nothing.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Nope, you already know feminist groups are already demanding *female robots* be banned before they are even created....... no joke LOOK IT UP YOUR SELF FOR PROOF
    You know that doesn't surprise me one single bit.

Honestly, at this point anything from their camp seems possible. My soggy knees is everywhere you got to remember! Is it any wonder droves of men are becoming repelled by the prospect of interacting with real women when you see some of the antics thrown about?

Nope, you already know feminist groups are already demanding *female robots* be banned before they are even created....... no joke LOOK IT UP YOUR SELF FOR PROOF
    ok, like that means anything to anyone but them.

They aren't bitching about the male sex robot though.

On topic. I think most of the things you listed off are actually not genetic but character traits that could be worked on and improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

7+ Year Old Account
    I think this may be appropriate here.
    *snipped*

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-12-19 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I don't agree with this. I don't find myself physically attractive. As a matter of fact, I'm a fatass.

I have no trouble finding dates.

The key is to put yourself out there. I don't care if I ask someone out and she says no. She's not a special snowflake and there are millions of other women out there.
    Are you into BBW by any chance?

My post was mostly directed at people like the OP that seem to be so down on their luck that they look to natural selection books or sub-reddits in order to better understand women.

Now, don't get me wrong, there was a point when I needed help too. That was when I met this black dude who knocked me out cold after I'd made one too many fried chicken jokes... when I woke up, he looked down on me and said, "Comfort Zone... I have a lot of things to teach you, son. Come with me."

That had been one of the best chance meetings of my life. The guy had it done it all... economics major, writer, anime character voice actor, business manager and lately he's been looking at a career in semi-pro football. He was the role model that I needed during THE most uncertain period of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    *snipped*
    I'm beginning to think this is a parody account.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-12-19 at 04:53 AM.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is absolutely what is going to happen. Hello extinction. I just hope we master mind transfers so I can transcend the curse of flesh and become a superior android.

Reminds me of this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Are you into BBW by any chance?

My post was mostly directed at people like the OP that seem to be so down on their luck that they look to natural selection books or sub-reddits in order to better understand women.

Now, don't get me wrong, there was a point when I needed help too. That was when I met this black dude who knocked me out cold after I'd made one too many fried chicken jokes... when I woke up, he looked down on me and said, "Comfort Zone... I have a lot of things to teach you, son. Come with me."

That had been one of the best chance meetings of my life. The guy had it done it all... economics major, writer, anime character voice actor, business manager and lately he's been looking at a career in semi-pro football. He was the role model that I needed during THE most uncertain period of my life.
    I don't have any particular fetishes. I'm attracted to femininity. I don't see someone and lust over them and not know what to do. I prefer to talk to someone and go on a few dates with them before I decide if I want to continue a relationship. A persons personality is, for the most part, more important to me than how she looks.

This topic has gotten so cringey, especially with that cringelord comic about robots.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    This topic has gotten so cringey, especially with that cringelord comic about robots.
    A lot of what goes on in the US are cringey anyway, this is tame compared to all that.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Dunno about other women, but I would rather be alone then settle for someone I am not attracted to or compatable with, either physically or mentally or emotionally
    Women place too much value on "how they feel" when choosing a mate. They should think more logically, but that will never happen.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-12-19 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Reminds me of this guy:

snip

I much prefer the response.

Person who wrote this note was probably an Elliot Roger-type who thinks they're a good guy and women should just be lining up to blow them for holding open a door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I much prefer the response.
    snipped
    I find it funny how guys are expected to change the world not the women but women also ask for the guys to change.

"Equality" is a two way street.

Women place too much value on "how the fee" when choosing a mate. They should think more logically, but that will never happen.
    Then why don't you settle for a woman you don't find attractive but would make a good "mate"?

Or should the only settling be attractive women settling for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    I'm beginning to think this is a parody account.
    Nah that's his dream, a logical, completely obedient and lifeless robot. He can't even handle this thread appropriately, let alone the violent revolution one which for any women reading this forum who might have thought him interesting it sent them running for the hills.

In the end he's just a jealous, petty little child who is upset that despite all his supposed knowledge he can't get the life he wants.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Women place too much value on "how the fee" when choosing a mate. They should think more logically, but that will never happen.
    Everyone places value on how they feel when choosing a mate. You're just mad because the women your feelings choose don't choose you back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I thought that I'm supposed to bring my stun gun out to the woods in order to select a mate? Tag and bag? Is that not how these things work? *reads the fine print on the hunting permit*
    you stay away from me you draenei hussy.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

My desk is not strong enough to support the force my head after this thread.

But that's what happens when the /pol/ Brigade decides to jump in a thread about why Fedora McRoboanalysis can't find himself a lady.

Dude, it's quite simple, in that it's impossibly complex. You really can't "analysis" your way through the paperbag of a human mind. You can make educated guesses and predictions, but we are... erratic, and if you're looking at relationships or love as a simple "X and Y thus Z" you'll NEVER get your head around it.