500-600€ budget new pc

I think I can savage my case, my old Hard Disk and my dvd recorder, but I need to buy all new parts for a new pc

My objective is to play Wow at a fine level for raiding, don't really have any interest in another games or activities.

I was thinking about an i3 and a gtx-1050 ti, a cheap 1151 mobo, 2x4gb ddr4 ram and a good and cheap psu.

Thanks for the advice

Don't bother with ti, just grab regular 1050. Everything else looks good, go with the i3-6100 and one stick of 8gb for ram so you got a slot to upgrade in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (€235.84 @ Mindfactory)
    Motherboard: ASRock H170 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€106.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (€50.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini Video Card (€154.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€49.03 @ Mindfactory)
    Total: €597.64
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-19 09:14 CET+0100

You can have everything you wanted while still getting an i5. It even turbo's to the same level as the i3 6300. So it's better in pretty much every conceivable way except TDP.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (€235.84 @ Mindfactory)
    Motherboard: ASRock H170 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€106.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (€50.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini Video Card (€154.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€49.03 @ Mindfactory)
    Total: €597.64
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-19 09:14 CET+0100

You can have everything you wanted while still getting an i5. It even turbo's to the same level as the i3 6300. So it's better in pretty much every conceivable way except TDP.
    Besides the 100$ price increase for minimal gaming performance, and he's only playing WoW. The I3 6100 is much better value in every way. He's doing nothing else other than playing WoW according to the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    Besides the 100$ price increase for minimal gaming performance, and he's only playing WoW. The I3 6100 is much better value in every way. He's doing nothing else other than playing WoW according to the OP.
    You are 100% correct that the i3 is a much better value for WoW. (OP: wow only cares about one core and it's speed.) However, I stand by my suggestion of the i5. IMO it's much more future proof which is worth the investment of the extra money as it's still coming in under his budget. Will WoW ever require more than one core? I doubt it... but... maybe a year from now his guild jumps games and he follows... /shrug.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    You are 100% correct that the i3 is a much better value for WoW. (OP: wow only cares about one core and it's speed.) However, I stand by my suggestion of the i5. IMO it's much more future proof which is worth the investment of the extra money as it's still coming in under his budget. Will WoW ever require more than one core? I doubt it... but... maybe a year from now his guild jumps games and he follows... /shrug.
    For 100$ to future proof something he doesn't need. If he gets to the point of needing something more he should upgrade at that point. Even if he decides to do other stuff the 6100 is fine and the 6600 isn't going to give much benefit to gaming performance anyway. If I understand correctly the 6100 will give equal to "slightly very slightly" better performance in tasks that use a single core mostly (IE WoW). If the OP plans to play the latest and greatest titles at ultra then I could justify recommending a 6600, but if he was he'd also need to bump up his GPU, but that's the thing he isn't. He's building a system to play WoW on. 100$ difference in a budget build is a huge difference which could be put towards something more productive for him IE a SSD or a better GPU (assuming he plans to play more graphically intensive games).

Even if his guild jumps games and he follows the 6100 is a strong enough CPU to deal with any games you throw at it for just gaming purposes at (moderate) settings.