Deleted

[Macro-Help] Buying more than 1 stack at a Time - Trading Post

Dear all,

quick quesiton - I saw it somewhere on this forum - there is some sort of macro that allows me to buy more than one item when you ahve to confirm that you want to purchase it. I need to get rid of 600 GRs before the enw scavenger missions are done.

I seriously can't be bothered each time to click my fingers bloody :x

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Saaraae

Deleted
    I use a simple one

/run BuyMerchantItem(3)

this is for Draenic Dust. The number in the bracket is the target item from the vendor you want to buy. The vendor sells items in that order:

1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

Page 2

9 10
    11 12
    13 14
    15 16

Etc. So look where the item is actually positioned in the vendor stock and adjust the digit in bracket accordingly. Now you just drag this to your action bar and spam it, easily dumping your entire GR stock in just few seconds. No stupid confirmation boxes will ever appear. Works on any vendor, not only GR. Was useful for spam buying Golden Lotus with SOH in pre-WOD patch too.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I use a simple one

/run BuyMerchantItem(3)

this is for Draenic Dust. The number in the bracket is the target item from the vendor you want to buy. The vendor sells items in that order:

1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

Page 2

9 10
    11 12
    13 14
    15 16

Etc. So look where the item is actually positioned in the vendor stock and adjust the digit in bracket accordingly. Now you just drag this to your action bar and spam it, easily dumping your entire GR stock in just few seconds. No stupid confirmation boxes will ever appear. Works on any vendor, not only GR. Was useful for spam buying Golden Lotus with SOH in pre-WOD patch too.
    Wow, thank you so much, this is great
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I use a simple one

/run BuyMerchantItem(3)

1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

Page 2

9 10
    11 12
    13 14
    15 16

I'd like to clarify this really quick to people: Merchants have TEN items per page, so yeah. 1-10 for Page 1, 11-20 for Page 2, etc.

So, because I'm bored, here's a list of macros and you can just copy the ones you want!

Ores
    True Iron Ore: /run BuyMerchantItem(1)
    Blackrock Ore: /run BuyMerchantItem(2)

Enchanting
    Draenic Dust: /run BuyMerchantItem(3)

Cloth
    Sumptuous Fur: /run BuyMerchantItem(4)

Herbs
    Starflower: /run BuyMerchantItem(5)
    Frostweed: /run BuyMerchantItem(6)
    Fireweed: /run BuyMerchantItem(7)
    Gorgrond Flytrap: /run BuyMerchantItem(8)
    Talador Orchid: /run BuyMerchantItem(9)
    Nagrand Arrowbloom: /run BuyMerchantItem(10)

Leather
    Raw Beast Hide: /run BuyMerchantItem(11)

Meat
    Raw Boar Meat: /run BuyMerchantItem(12)
    Raw Riverbeast Meat: /run BuyMerchantItem(13)
    Raw Elekk Meat: /run BuyMerchantItem(14)
    Rylak Egg: /run BuyMerchantItem(15)
    Raw Talbuk Meat: /run BuyMerchantItem(16)
    Raw Clefthoof Meat: /run BuyMerchantItem(17)

Fish
    Blackwater Whiptail Flesh: /run BuyMerchantItem(18)
    Abyssal Gulper Eel Flesh: /run BuyMerchantItem(19)
    Sea Scorpion Segment: /run BuyMerchantItem(20)
    Fire Ammonite Tentacle: /run BuyMerchantItem(21)
    Blind Lake Sturgeon: /run BuyMerchantItem(21)
    Fat Sleeper Flesh: /run BuyMerchantItem(23)
    Jawless Skulker Flesh: /run BuyMerchantItem(24)
    Crescent Saberfish Flesh: /run BuyMerchantItem(25)

Miscellaneous
    *Bloody Gold Purse*: /run BuyMerchantItem(26) WARNING: THIS COSTS SAVAGE BLOODS AND GIVES YOU ~1/20th WHAT YOU SHOULD BE GETTING!
    Smuggled Sack of Gold: /run BuyMerchantItem(27)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

You can even do:

/run BuyMerchantItem(x,y)

Where x is the type of item as described above and y is the amount you want. (up to stack size cap) No more spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'd like to clarify this really quick to people: Merchants have TEN items per page, so yeah. 1-10 for Page 1, 11-20 for Page 2, etc.

So, because I'm bored, here's a list of macros and you can just copy the ones you want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    You can even do:

/run BuyMerchantItem(x,y)

Where x is the type of item as described above and y is the amount you want. (up to stack size cap) No more spamming.
    Amazing, great job, thanks !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Or, use addon -> BuyEmAll. So much easier.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    This information (despite being a necro) will be useful to everyone today before the patch comes tomorrow! I know it is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    This information (despite being a necro) will be useful to everyone today before the patch comes tomorrow! I know it is for me.
    Confirmed ^

Macro for bags to open:
    /use Smuggled Sack of Gold

Bump for those in need!
    Last edited by Lihnida; 2016-07-18 at 07:58 PM.

BuyEmAll used to work with multiple quantities of Bloody Gold Purse but stopped working. Anyone know of another solution?
    Last edited by sync; 2016-12-18 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Or, use addon -> BuyEmAll. So much easier.
    I got this addon back in WoD for this very reason, now I can't imagine life without it. It also makes dealing with the BoS vendor in Dalaran quicker.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

BuyEmAll seems to have had a syncing issue on curse. Curse like to try to install 3.3.3 (which is very bugged) when the most recent version is 3.3.5; I'd suggest manually downloading the addon, and installing it yourself. Very handy addon.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Get CTmod. I've been using it for like 10 years or so.
    Enable CT_Core and in the options almost at the botton(Merchant) theres a option to enable alt to buy stacks.
    You do ALT+Right Click Mouse and you will buy a stack. For example, 200 Sumptuous fur from vendor.

Also, CT_MailMod is very handy. It lets you open+loot all mails with just 1 click. (it won't open COD mails so don't worrie about that).