Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    steelseries and naga for me last half a year, switched to logitech and im really happy, had the same g700s now for a year and everything still works

Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    New barriers look awesome, I wonder if the frost is gonna get an update as well
    Yup, Frost one needs an update to compete with the other two.

Yeah the frost one has been in since like vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    Damn its about time.
    Felt so weird to still have the ice barrier when the mages are so explicitly distinct now with their schools.
    Wish all the spells would change the color appropiate, but its a start.
    It feels more weird that a fire mage can sit in ice block lol

10+ Year Old Account
    what if argus is earth. Ohhh damnnn...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what if argus is earth. Ohhh damnnn...
    Argus is where we order stuff from. I'm lookig for deals on demon plushies.

15+ Year Old Account
    bleh i dont like this sporeggar event. Stop making things easier for players to get when older players had to go thru hell to get it. Im speaking of the rep boost from this event

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    bleh i dont like this sporeggar event. Stop making things easier for players to get when older players had to go thru hell to get it. Im speaking of the rep boost from this event
    Seriously? There are like 100 better things to complain about than *slightly* reducing the grind for a rep most players either 1) dont care about at all and/or 2) don't even remember exists.

Monthly reminder that the listed builds of the month are pretty terrible for the price, and the links are affiliate links so MMO Champ gets money if you buy products with those links. 600W PSU for an i3/rx 460? You can knock off over $100 from the budget build by getting an H110 board, using a stock cooler, not worrying about overclocking, and getting a WD Blue instead of Black.

You can easily get a 1070 build for the price of their Narwhal and 1080 build for the price of their Unicorn.
    Don't buy everything from Amazon.
    Last edited by Notdev; 2016-12-19 at 02:43 PM.

Because if there's one class that needed more buffs in pvp, it's mages. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    I wish you would stop putting Razer scam shitty products in the BOTMs. It's the worst hardware out there, why are we so obsessed with it? It lasts literally 6 months before it starts malfunctioning.
    And yet I've been using the same "Razer" mouse for 6 years. Please stop saying things that simply are not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Alki View Post
    And yet I've been using the same "Razer" mouse for 6 years. Please stop saying things that simply are not true.
    My Razer Naga lasted a year to the day. Sure, maybe we just were unlucky, but I do see this complaint about their products a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    It feels more weird that a fire mage can sit in ice block lol
    They did not push the update that far...

Actually they probably could have done something, like some kind of "out of space and time" thing for arcane.
    For fire ... still difficult to imagine what could be an immune spell. That does not fit the fire spec at all. Maybe an upgrade to cauterize would make it more acceptable.

Funny, in most places I hear nothing but praise for Razer products... until I got one for myself. One the first go round, after a month or two I had to unplug and re-plug the mouse 2-3 times per week. Had MANY e-mails back and forth with them to replace it, they finally relented and did so. Took a week before I had to start doing the same routine with the replacement. No wasn't my ports in any way, no mouse every had this issue. Got a G700s and in the past year plus, never had to un and re-plug it (either wired or wireless, and that one relies on their dongle plugged into my keyboard).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    I wish you would stop putting Razer scam shitty products in the BOTMs. It's the worst hardware out there, why are we so obsessed with it? It lasts literally 6 months before it starts malfunctioning.
    Probably sponsored, the same reason why anyone uses their garbage (apart from fanboys of said people)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Seriously? I think I'm exalted with them on most of my alts.... it's called spam-running that one stupid dungeon to level up, followed by repeating ad naueseum for all the transmog.
    exactly my point...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    new barriers, fuck off mages have like 2 useful legendaries up date them shits

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Well fucking of course mages get new shit
    It's pretty obvious mages are getting a lot of the attention right now. Ion said, Warlocks won't get fixed...er..."tweaked", until after this patch. Which is ludicrous in itself.

But I'm still kind of surprised to see new talents popping up for classes that don't seem to really need them. This is the kind of changes that should have happened in the beta.

They tried to rebuild all of the classes, and balance them, something companies take 3-4 years to design for a new game, and they tried to do it in what, a year and a half?

I'd love to know what the sentiment inside Blizzard is - is the class team in the doghouse for screwing up, or is this just business as usual...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    They did not push the update that far...

Actually they probably could have done something, like some kind of "out of space and time" thing for arcane.
    For fire ... still difficult to imagine what could be an immune spell. That does not fit the fire spec at all. Maybe an upgrade to cauterize would make it more acceptable.
    no i really hope they never touch ice block for mages, it is to iconic for mages to get removed just for the speccs.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or whatever, but Blizzard, heard about affliction lock?
    You know we still have those cast animation from vanilla days? How about updating that?
    Or maybe repairing those godawful buggy destro portal into chaos bolt animations with a green fire?
    Sigh, they should just rename the game into World of Mages and be done with it.