Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I have posted this before, but let's do it again:
    I'm sure that all 3 versions will get you imprisoned there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They are doing a pretty piss poor job then. Imagine the immigrants becoming kinda rapey incites violence more then speech :^)
    That's a security and education issue.

im beginning to think tennis is a troll but anyways i will entertain this idea what is considered hate speech and who decides what is hate speech lol?
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I am not arguing how things are, I am arguing how I think it should be.

Honestly I think there is no push against what people think, they will always find a way.
    I am also very curious to see what will happen in the next year election, I firmly believe that the rise of the right wing is, unfortunately, unstoppable with the current events and people defending those laws will regret it sooner or later.

"I hate migrants, I think they should all be killed, deported or sent to prison." -> speech.
    "I hate migrants, I think you should kill them, deport them or send them to prison." -> urging a crime, specially talking to a crowd that you have influence.
    "I hate migrants, I will kill them, deport them or send them to prison." -> threatening, specially if you have the means to achieve it.
    That first one is not just "speech" it is stating an opinion. It explicitly states such, the second one does so as well.
    You'd have to leave out the "I think" to make them fall under hate speech in Germany and even then they would have to prove that was your intent.

Deleted
    I am also very curious to see what will happen in the next year election
    If the current party loses the election they'll just blame the Russians, lol.

There was a news article today, if enough people flag an article as "fake", FaceBook sends it to nonprofits who specialize in determining if something is fake, like snopes. If snopes says it's fake, the article is marked as "fake news" in the feed. And Facebook won't give the author money of course.

Sounds good to me, you can still read the article.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Threats are not illegal. Criminal threats are. And there's a huge difference between the two which makes it obvious why it's illegal and why it has nothing to do with censorship. Same with libel/slander.
    Well okay, then we can also agree that incitement to violence is not censorship.

- - - Updated - - -

No, just fined. Aside from the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

"I hate migrants, I think they should all be killed, deported or sent to prison." -> speech.
    Incitement to violence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Unless you refuse or cannot pay the fine.

If the current party loses the election they'll just blame the Russians, lol.
    I bet an anonymous source from the Germany Intelligence Agency will say it.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Humanity would not be shitting on the idea of free speech, an idea that millions if not billions of people have died fighting to achieve.
    Your point being?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Well okay, then we can also agree that incitement to violence is not censorship.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Incitement to violence.
    No it is not, I am stating what punishment I wish was brought upon a group, I am not saying I will do it, I am not asking someone to do it. How could that be considered incitement? o.O
    I could easily replace it to murderers or rapists and would become a statement you probably have heard a hundred of times.

Edit: forgot a very important not there.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2016-12-19 at 05:04 PM.

No it is not, I am stating what punishment I wish was brought upon a group, I am not saying I will do it, I am asking someone to do it. How could that be considered incitement? o.O
    I could easily replace it to murderers or rapists and would become a statement you probably have heard a hundred of times.
    That's literally the definition of incitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Ops, sorry, I meant I am NOT asking someone to do it. (I suck at multitasking)

Ops, sorry, I meant I am NOT asking someone to do it. (I suck at multitasking)
    Well OK then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No it is not, I am stating what punishment I wish was brought upon a group, I am not saying I will do it I am not asking someone to do it. , How could that be considered incitement? o.O
    In that case, its you who does not consider it incitement. The countries in west Europa feel different.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you refuse or cannot pay the fine.
    Community service should be used before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Thats literally the first time I've seen someone use the word literally online correctly.

That being said, if facebook has the capability to scan for "skin exposure" in photographs, I'm sure they can easily do the same for nazi/racist imagery and text. If you're gonna be an international company, you gotta take the bumps for dealing with the laws of different nations.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If only we had a system where the population could vote on people and those people would make laws.
    Do you have any idea how we could name such a system?
    tyranny of the dumb ?

This effort just highlights the necessity and room available for other free speech platforms to take their place. May it be so and may they stay free from government coercion.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    tyranny of the dumb ?
    gots my vote :P
    mr pickles