Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    clique is the only thing i really need.. but u can replace it with macros so yeah
    I use healbot and I swear by it. If it ever is discontinued then i would be in trouble lol. It's fantastic and easy to use and very customizable.

I have two dumb questions for you all. First, when using Beacon of Virtue, is there a preferred target I should heal to maximize the effect? For example, does it matter whether I heal the tank, the most injured player, the closest player (to benefit from mastery), or myself (with Obsidian Spaulders legendary)?

Second, I want to experiment with Light's Hammer in heroics and low level Mythic+. Has anyone had any success with Light's Hammer, or is it plainly inferior to Bestow Faith? I love Bestow Faith and I understand the mana cost of Light's Hammer is high, but the AoE damage component appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrank1 View Post
    one more trinket question:

870 Chrono Shard
    875 Ethernal Urn
    885 Vial of Nightmare Fog

which two are best?
    Talking of raw HPS Urn is the best by quite a bit, then Chrono shard is slightly better than the Vial, however I'd say that is quite situational depending on the utility of shield vs movement speed. Vial is probably better for pure usefulness of the shield.

For my stat weights:
    Urn: 30,687 HPS
    Chrono Shard: 25,988 HPS
    Vial: 25,116 HPS

so quick question how much crit is good for my holy pally i can either have him at 41% crit or 38%crit but i gain 400int if im at 38%crit so just wondering if being at 41% is better than 400int???

legendary hand and legendary wrist and now after a long grid, many m+ multiple raid clears and every daily emissary i get sephux, i honestly have never felt so disappointed getting an item in this game.. sorry boys, need to vent

The trick is to never, ever get your hopes up for BiS legs. And even when you feel salty that the top parser in your heal comp has a BiS leg (or two), just use it an excuse to push yourself even harder, so that when you do get a BIS leg you'll be the best in your team

For what it's worth, leg bracers and Sephuz are much much better next patch, and all three of your legs are by far the best legendaries for M+ runs, which still matter IMO. I have bracers/boots, which are currently the worst HPal legendaries in the game, but next patch I'm gonna be soooo happy I have them

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could help me out with my trinket choices.

Can't decide between the following trinkets:

- Darkmoon Hellfire 5/5
    - Padawsen's Unlucky charm 865 socketed
    - Vial 880
    - Cocoon 880
    - Ethereal Urn 880
    - Brinewater Slime 880 vers
    - Stat stick 865 mastery socketed
    - Arachnocrystal 860

Currently i'm running the Darkmoon Hellfire and Padawsen's trinkets but i'm not sure if that's correct.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Feesish View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could help me out with my trinket choices.

Can't decide between the following trinkets:

- Darkmoon Hellfire 5/5
    - Padawsen's Unlucky charm 865 socketed
    - Vial 880
    - Cocoon 880
    - Ethereal Urn 880
    - Brinewater Slime 880 vers
    - Stat stick 865 mastery socketed
    - Arachnocrystal 860

Currently i'm running the Darkmoon Hellfire and Padawsen's trinkets but i'm not sure if that's correct.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Hellfire + Arcanocrystal

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    Hellfire + Arcanocrystal
    I think that, and judging by the well known spreadsheet, an 865 socketed Padawsen's is a lot better than the Darkmoon trinket. Arcanocrystal remains the king of trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    I think that, and judging by the well known spreadsheet, an 865 socketed Padawsen's is a lot better than the Darkmoon trinket. Arcanocrystal remains the king of trinkets.
    didn't see the socketed part

Arcano + pandawen

Also; jealous that you have BOTH

RIP my luck

Hi, got some question about Holy DPS stuff. On M Cenarius our Hpala can spike up to 700k, that intrigued me
    I'm already bored with retribution, wanna try something new before Nighthold drops, so... Anyone can link me some guide or give some advice about build, rotation and stat prio?

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0 View Post
    Hi, got some question about Holy DPS stuff. On M Cenarius our Hpala can spike up to 700k, that intrigued me
    I'm already bored with retribution, wanna try something new before Nighthold drops, so... Anyone can link me some guide or give some advice about build, rotation and stat prio?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-DPS-Holy-Spec

That has most of what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    The trick is to never, ever get your hopes up for BiS legs. And even when you feel salty that the top parser in your heal comp has a BiS leg (or two), just use it an excuse to push yourself even harder, so that when you do get a BIS leg you'll be the best in your team

For what it's worth, leg bracers and Sephuz are much much better next patch, and all three of your legs are by far the best legendaries for M+ runs, which still matter IMO. I have bracers/boots, which are currently the worst HPal legendaries in the game, but next patch I'm gonna be soooo happy I have them
    Don't mean to get you down but even with the buffs coming to Sephusz it'll remain our worst. It buffs haste and we have absolutely no need for that. The boots will be interesting though.

Currently I have the bracers, neck and belt. Gonna be taking the bracers off come 7.1.5 for the belt.

didn't see the socketed part

Arcano + pandawen

Also; jealous that you have BOTH

RIP my luck
    Yeah, unlike previous expansions, got really lucky with trinkets on this one

Thanks Guys,

So quick question if anyone can answer:

880 Concave reflecting lense (1,043 crit and chance to heal 3 people for 49.4k)

Or

845 bleached skull talisman (1,177 int and 915 crit).

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    So quick question if anyone can answer:

880 Concave reflecting lense (1,043 crit and chance to heal 3 people for 49.4k)

Or

845 bleached skull talisman (1,177 int and 915 crit).
    845 talisman sadly

845 talisman sadly
    God i hate gearing this expansion.

I appreciate the answer man, thanks!

Edit: By any chance would the 880 lens be better than an 885 vial of nightmare fog? I lose a tiny tiny small amount of crit, but can't tell if the effect is worth it.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-12-20 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    God i hate gearing this expansion.

I appreciate the answer man, thanks!

Edit: By any chance would the 880 lens be better than an 885 vial of nightmare fog? I lose a tiny tiny small amount of crit, but can't tell if the effect is worth it.
    Sadly no,

concave got a nerf pretty hard beginning of the xpac. it's one of the worst trinkets now :/

Sadly no,

concave got a nerf pretty hard beginning of the xpac. it's one of the worst trinkets now :/
    Damn it. The class hall chest fucked me again.

Thanks for the answers though man, appreciate it.

Just want to vent; did a pug ToV normal to help a friend out, and one of the other paladin healers we picked up almost exclusively cast LotM for heals. It was really infuriating, especially when he was playfully poking at me for beating him out on heals (by y'know, actually using all of our good spells). I asked him, and he just said that LotM was 'sexy heals'.

At any rate, for Helya, he basically died any time there was damage going out, and never dispelled, so we had to do 3 dispels between the 2 of us healers leftover. The other one wasn't the best Priest ever, so it felt like a solo heal job. In the end, got 7th rank heals for the fight, though sadly just normals. 380k for about 8 mins.