Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wait what, were you scum last game? I thought it was Danner + Graeham.

It was large and graeham who were the scum last game. My vote on Graeham could be because he fooled me good last game, but clearly that would mean I am a petty asshole who does grudgevoting. So clearly that is not the correct answer. It was totes RNG that made me vote Graeham, honest.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm here!
    Been out Christmas Shopping all day. Damn that's a bitch.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I'll still ask one question;
    @Graeham are you Santa again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Wait what, were you scum last game? I thought it was Danner + Graeham.
    I admit to nothing, however I have it on very good authority that Danner was in fact NOT scum last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It was large and graeham who were the scum last game. My vote on Graeham could be because he fooled me good last game, but clearly that would mean I am a petty asshole who does grudgevoting. So clearly that is not the correct answer. It was totes RNG that made me vote Graeham, honest.
    Exactly. RNG works in mysterious ways. RNGs, how do they work?

Vote: Valyrian

I might've been away for a few games, buuuut....

Alright! I got net again, though I did find out I need to get a new wireless usb connetor thing. Mine doesn't recognize 5g networks v_v

Damn you Robo for giving me free stuff that's worked for almost a year and I'm just not annoyed with!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yay!!! more misfit toys have come out of hiding to talk. It is a shame about Jelly, but we are smarter then he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    RNGs, how do they work?
    I think its in a way similar to magnets

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I think its in a way similar to magnets
    WHAT!?!

Don't tell me RNGs work like my one and only weakness....

save me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Damn you Robo for giving me free stuff that's worked for almost a year and I'm just not annoyed with!
    What a jerk. It's like he doesn't make cupcakes from his victims conspirators friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    But doesn't the math say that the chance of being scum twice in a row is stastically smaller?

You usually always adhere to math.

Danner totes scum guys, we should kill Danner.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Because despite your annoyance at me murdering you last game, other people just don't agree this one XD

In other news, let's start making things interesting!

Vote Graeham

Because I'm not scum this game so he must totally be. That's how RNG works right?
    I've found that this game really highlights how often the improbable occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Danner totes scum guys, we should kill Danner.
    No no, as I said earlier, since the day 1 lynch on you was wrong last game it is more likely to be right this time. I mean if we always lynch you on day one we are bound to be right sometimes.

I think I read once that if everyone voted randomly then in a balanced game, mafia would almost always win...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No no, as I said earlier, since the day 1 lynch on you was wrong last game it is more likely to be right this time. I mean if we always lynch you on day one we are bound to be right sometimes.
    Thats just bad math....

Thats just bad math....
    No because it's not maths, at some point you will be mafia and if we always lynch you day one then one day we will have lynched a mafia day one.

No because it's not maths, at some point you will be mafia and if we always lynch you day one then one day we will have lynched a mafia day one.
    Better hope he's scum in the first two games we try it because he won't be playing anymore after that .

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Better hope he's scum in the first two games we try it because he won't be playing anymore after that .
    I'll just offer to boost him in LoL if he comes back to more games. Either that or we blackmail the mods into making him scum so we look good.

I won't be voting Catta today as two day1 lynches in a row can ruin a man . Listo is out due to modding last game. On top of that, a large number of returning faces are unlikely to go on day 1.

I think, as a matter of common sense, today's lynch is going to be one of the players who had a decent run last game... So I guess Graeham, Largehorn, danner, xanjori, kryllian.

Thats the bad math. It will never be 100% certain to be the case because whether or not you're scum isn't influenced by what you were previously.

Derp... Kryllian is mod of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Largehorn and danner already thought through the above and voted Graeham in the hope it wouldn't be them. But that could be scum or town behaviour.

Anyone have a different view?

Thats the bad math. It will never be 100% certain to be the case because whether or not you're scum isn't influenced by what you were previously.
    There is no maths. You /will/ be scum at some point in a mafia game, this is a certainty.