Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So, how did you feel about being wrong about the Berlin mass shooting this year?
    It was Munich.

More talking about it being blamed on Merkel/muslims in general.
    Yes it was clearly Putin and the Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    We need to ban trucks
    They've taken so many lives. No one needs a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I don't think Gilrak was aiming at the part where people think it's IS.
    It's probably the "blame Muslims/refugees/Merkel" sentiment.
    Sometimes it almost feels as if these people get off on it, as if they are happy to have an excuse to start on one of their bashing-rants again.
    Well, words aren't enough to convince them that hate isn't the answer. The best and only way to fight terrorism is not to be terrorised. The nazi front is failing on all accounts in that department.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

1. I never said I was fine with people dying, I said it wouldn't change my opinion on innocent people. No matter how many people died.
    2. I did not say you supported Trump, I asked whether you attended Trump University. Because that would explain the failure at basic reading.
    3. I never claimed that people are neo-Nazi's or Trump supporters for thinking this is a terrorist attack. Heck, I believe it's a terrorist attack.

See? That are three failures at basic reading in just two pages.
    1) If you are unwilling to change your opinion to oppose something that is directly causing deaths in the scale of hundreds of millions (because you claimed decimation in Europe) then you are either an idiot or fine with the deaths. You pick

2) Why would someone that doesn't support Trump attend Trump university? Think logically for just one moment.

3) You claimed that the Neo-nazis were out declaring this to be done by muslims. What else are you implying by calling them neo-nazis for saying it was a muslim? I mean fucking hell, do you not think when you type? Do you dribble on your keyboard and then always backpeddle like mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Stop spreading false news there was no mass shooting in berlin this year. There was a mass shooting in munich where the attacker was a son of Iranian refugees though.. not sure if that helps your argument.
    Not false news, just a honest mistake I got the cities mixed up.
    But yes, I ment Munich.

guys don't worry Islam will make it up by sendig humans to mars by 2020 and curing cancer. their 100-0 taking to giving and demanding ratio is just temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Five bucks says the attackers name isn't a Steve or in Germany's case Hemrich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Sure... whatever.

Also on topic a polish newspaper is reporting that the dead man in the truck was the Polish driver who was killed earlier in the day.

It was likely an angry white male sent by Putin to discredit Merkel. The religion of peace would never do anything like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also on topic a polish newspaper is reporting that the dead man in the truck was the Polish driver who was killed earlier in the day.
    They really say he was killed earlier in the day?

Do they have a journalist present who already examined the dead body or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Five bucks says the attackers name isn't a Steve or in Germany's case Hemrich.
    Five bucks say that you're not German and have no clue what you're talking about. I haven't seen names butchered like that in a long time. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Gonna have to invoke Coulter's Law.
    Had to google it. Turn's out it is correct! Coulter's Law indeed.
    My first though was, of course, that the Buddhists did it.
    But, since this will affect for sure German elections (and possible French ones), it must be the Russians, hiring people from the religion of peace, to do heinous acts to affect the elections

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You don't sound half as smart as you think you do. Just letting you know, it may be enough time left to change your avatar, signature and the way you post.
    Hahaha, no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    #notallmuslims

#quitealotofthemthough

Sometimes it almost feels as if these people get off on it, as if they are happy to have an excuse to start on one of their bashing-rants again.
    Yes, that is a fair assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, words aren't enough to convince them that hate isn't the answer. The best and only way to fight terrorism is not to be terrorised. The nazi front is failing on all accounts in that department.
    Truer words where never spoken Batman!

I dont care if its tanned German or a native, this is horrible....

Deleted
    Oh look the usual twisted people on this forum are celebrating this attack and using it to fuel their message.

You have to be a bit more clear on what you mean.
    Oh i was perfectly clear, you can play coy though, i dig that.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."