Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, if you use the Aryan race reference card
    Aryans are exclusively Iranians, so cut it out with that mislabeling of Nordics.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    SEK is all we need. Best Task Force in the world after all.
    Eh not sure about that one. Maybe just my sarcasm detector being offline.

Deleted
    Brace yourselves internet friends, it's coming:

another terror attack happening in europe

guess it's completely fine though because otherwise i'm racist or xenophobic or islamophobic or bigoted

prayers go out to the families and injured peoples

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Aryans are exclusively Iranians, so cut it out with that mislabeling of Nordics.
    I'm using nazi terminology. Get with the times, being a nazi is chic on this forum now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    We'll find out soon enough. The parallels with the Nice attacks do point to ISIS/extremists, but you never know for sure until they find a body.
    Berlin police have the driver in custody and 1 dead in the truck.

Ah, the religion of peace

It will be a sweet sweet time, when the people has had enough of their kind, possibly unpleasant for muslims however

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    In absolute numbers, I'd expect there are more people in Germany saying "I think Hitler was right!" than there are people saying "I think Mohammed was right."
    Ther are far more native Germans than Muslims in Germany. Is this going to be one of those, 'there are more natives who rape, so lets ignore the over representation of non-natives who do so' things? Downplaying an increased terrorism risk is not sensible policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I can tell where this is going... terrorist attack. How was this an accident?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not surprised that 10 minutes in experts on Germany crawled out of their holes and had a clear and precise picture of who did it and why. I say you can do away with media, just wait for the cynic armchair experts on the gaming forums.

I'll say this: This is horrible and will most likely - as intended - overshadow Christmas in Germany this year. However before we know more there is no point in engaging in "told you so!" tirades or gleeful remarks of "German muslimness" striking again. Friend of mine was on that market too but fortunately he's safe, so is his wife.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Ah, the religion of peace

It will be a sweet sweet time, when the people has had enough of their kind, possibly unpleasant for muslims however
    I doubt Germans are the ones who are going to go with the holocaust v2.0

Deleted
    Religion of peace strikes again. When comes the point that we stop being tolerant toward a hatefull religion? I guess never because we want to see the good in everything in the west, so i guess the next mass murder of the religion of peace is just a matter of time.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/19/isis-cl...market-attack/

Nypost is saying ISIS took credit too but again waiting on Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Ther are far moe native Germans than Muslims in Germany. Is this going to be one of those, 'there are more natives who rape, so lets ignore the over representation of non-natives who do so' things? Downplaying an increased terrorism risk is not sensible policy.
    In relative numbers, I'd expect the two to be even. You'd almost think for a given amount of average people there's a certain number of idiots among them, in which case it doesn't matter if you increase population by birth or by immigration; absolute number of crimes will grow.

Deleted
    How come they haven't claimed responsibility for the Ambassador thing yet? Trying to make it seem like Turkey ordered it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Is it the religion of peace again?
    Well according to liberals here at MMO-C, right wing nationalists are far more worrisome and dangerous, so going on that I can only imagine this attack has been carried out by right wing German nationalists, and in no way could it be a terrorist attack carried out by muslims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    In relative numbers, I'd expect the two to be even. You'd almost think for a given amount of average people there's a certain number of idiots among them, in which case it doesn't matter if you increase population by birth or by immigration; absolute number of crimes will grow.
    They aren't even though, are they? Compare the deaths from terrorists attacks in Europe carried out in the name of Islam over the last decade, vs. those carried out in the name of some other cause, then compare demographic sizes.

We both know that Islam is going to win that competition and it isn't a competition you really want to be winning.

Deleted
    You know the sarcasm about Islam religion of peace is irrelevant ?

It would be if the vast majority of the muslims supported the attacks but it is not the case.
    Terrorism must be fought, but terrosism is not Islam.

I registered more anti-jew hate crimes in those countries than any anti-whatever hate crimes. Yet we are not considering the offenders's religion to be the problem (often muslims and christians).
    As always it is a small minority doing terrible things, it is dreadful, hard to act on it, but we cannot miss the actual ennemy.

But saying ISIS = Islam is like saying KKK or Nazi = Christian, it is true but they are by definition a minority. Targetting an entire population instead of the direct cause is not only immoral but also counterproductive.

Where is Tennis when we really need his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    You know the sarcasm about Islam religion of peace is irrelevant ?

It would be if the vast majority of the muslims supported the attacks but it is not the case.
    Terrorism must be fought, but terrosism is not Islam.

I registered more anti-jew hate crimes in those countries than any anti-whatever hate crimes. Yet we are not considering the offenders's religion to be the problem.
    As always it is a small minority doing terrible things.

But saying ISIS = Islam is like saying KKK or Nazi = Christian, it is true but they are by definition a minority. Targetting an entire population instead of the direct cause is not only immoral but also counterproductive.
    "A small minority"

I bet those 9 dead people feel pretty good, knowing that islam isnt a problem