Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Where is Duterte when you need him....

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Religion of peace strikes again. When comes the point that we stop being tolerant toward a hatefull religion? I guess never because we want to see the good in everything in the west, so i guess the next mass murder of the religion of peace is just a matter of time.
    What do you propose? Banning the religion? How will that work? You think it will really stop the attacks?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The West will never bridge the gap as long as the vast majority (billions) support Sharia Law.

Just accept it peacefully that the West has a different value system and they have their own value system. Every time the West tries to instill their value system *bomb the fuck out of them* they react violently. They firmly believe Sharia Law is their utopia which will help them be one step closer to Paradise.
    Edited.

Trying to forcefully change someones belief and value system is impossible.
    But we'll be there every decade or so with our newest planes and tanks and see what happens. And oh look it failed again. Must need bigger planes and tanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Russians hacked the truck alright, it's entirely possible with Berlin's proximity to Moscow! Hell, I'm sure they could hack a truck in the US with their state of the art tech absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    People are not gleeful, they are frustrated in what they see as an attack on the West by foreigners and the unwillingness of some people to accept that.

If the driver were some skinhead who threw his arm out and shouted "Heil Hitler" you people would go apeshit, but if it's a darker skinned person with a funny name who shouts "allah akhbar" you demand people wait for the facts and "not all of them are like that." Surely you can see how that might frustrate people.

And you know, for all the crying about nazis, I don't see nazis driving trucks into crowds or shooting up airports or planting bombs in public places or cutting priest's throats. I do see those acts of terror from a certain segment of the population Europe is importing, though.
    (that's not to say nazis aren't committing crimes)
    You know ever fringe group has its own way to create terror and different groups they target so your skinhead comparison doesn't really connect. It is also quite telling for these times when people do not even know the exact details yet but already claim to know them before the officials do all the while they are accusing them of withholding said details. How you ever got the idea that I am part of "you people" that would condone a certain type of terrorism I don't even want to know.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Where is Duterte when you need him....
    thankfully in his own country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Quite literally one in a million for Germany.

It hasn't even been revealed who the criminal is as yet.
    @Kalis is letting his hate and bias show though. Really sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What do you propose? Banning the religion? How will that work? You think it will really stop the attacks?
    Try to ban religions in schools and work spaces so that the next generation might get a better view on the religion of there parents would be a good start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Russians hacked the truck alright, it's entirely possible with Berlin's proximity to Moscow! Hell, I'm sure they could hack a truck in the US with their state of the art tech absolutely.
    The State of the art part is actually true. Russian internet infrastructure is generally more sophisticated and higher speed than American internet infrastructure.

Actually for Germany the score is about even. 9 people in Berlin versus 9 people killed by the radical right NSU.
    If we count the 2 dead US soldiers 2011 by islamists at Frankfurt Airport its not really that even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If we count the 2 dead US soldiers 2011 at Frankfurt Airport its not really that even.
    Soldiers don't count.

Deleted
    The West will never bridge the gap as long as the vast majority (billions) support Sharia Law.

Just accept it peacefully that the West has a different value system and they have their own value system. Every time the West tries to instill their value system they react violently. They firmly believe Sharia Law is their utopia which will help them be one step closer to Paradise.

Trying to forcefully change someones belief and value system is impossible.

So, logically the next best thing to do is to live apart.

When a husband and wife file for divorce, even if it is amicable they will eventually mutually agree to live apart. The West needs to divorce romantic interest with the Islamic countries and let them do as they wish in their own countries.
    Actually in France, it is now a minority (according to the last review 28%) of muslims who believe in Shariah law.
    But yes I guess, nobody can changeit is impossible it is a question of nature or whatever.

I thought I was integrated but I guess I just hate everyone and want women to be beaten or something like that and I want to go on a holy crusade...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Islam doesn't need reform. Why would some dude in an Iranian village care about Europe? We didn't give a shit about some dude in an Afghanistan village, either.
    Yes Islam needs a reformation like the other Abrahamaic religions went through. If not, then the rest of the world needs to start isolating and let them live in their own sandbox that they deem a paradise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually for Germany the score is about even. 9 people in Berlin versus 9 people killed by the radical right NSU.
    From Wikipedia I'm getting 11 for Islamists, 1 for NSU and 9 for that crazy bloke who went on a rampage in Munich, not sure if he was affiliated to any particular group or cause, but I'll stick him with the NSU anyway. I am not including the ones where just the criminal died.

Unless Muslims make up about 50% of the German population, then they are way overrepresented in those numbers.

Just read the first two pages but can we please ban all the filth in this thread cheering about people getting killed?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    Yeah, it is unfair.
    But it is unfortunatly the case. A minority act, there are consequences for the majority.

However hate crimes work both ways.
    Should I have the same judgement as you on religion each time a fanatic kill people ?
    Because chistianity had and has a lot of murder on its name to offer, I bet all those dead feel pretty good too.

So what is your solution to fight Islam, i am interested.
    Can you drop a link to some of these mass murderous christian terrorists? in recent times please, im sure it's a massive problem, that noone has simply heard of.

The solution? Well, for starters, how about not letting them in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    There are ways to feel sorry for those who died and angry at the perpetrators without considering every muslim a terrorist. But I guess that is too complicated these days.
    Ah yes, the classic SJW approach to the islamic problem, "feel sorry", possibly change your facebook profile picture.. and then continue to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    Actually in France, it is now a minority (according to the last review 28%) of muslims who believe in Shariah law.
    But yes I guess, nobody can changeit is impossible it is a question of nature or whatever.

I thought I was integrated but I guess I just hate everyone and want women to be beaten or something like that and I want to go on a holy crusade...
    Worldwide the majority of Muslims (billions) support Sharia law. Yes there are also billions of Muslims that don't support Sharia Law but they do nothing to change this paradigm.

It is not our problem to solve in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Try to ban religions in schools and work spaces so that the next generation might get a better view on the religion of there parents would be a good start.
    Schools should have little business traching religion, I agree (history is ok). In a work environment, the company policies should precede over religious accommodation, but I'll leave that to the business. Banning the Jewish cap or a crucifix necklace just because? Yea...no.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If we count the 2 dead US soldiers 2011 by islamists at Frankfurt Airport its not really that even.
    I see your two dead soldiers and raise you 12 dead, 213 injured by a nazi bombing the Oktoberfest.

Deleted
    Yes Islam needs a reformation like the other Abrahamaic religions went through. If not, then the rest of the world needs to start isolating and let them live in their own sandbox that they deem a paradise.
    Won't happen. Too many resources and no established Greater Israel yet. No way (((they))) will stop interacting with the Mid East for the sake of Western civilization.