Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The nerfs are already up in the hotfix blog:

Odyn

Reduced the damage of Shatter by 25% on all difficulties.
    Reduced the damage of Stormforged Spear's tank hit by 25% on all difficulties.
    Reduced Odyn's health by 10% on all difficulties.
    Reduced Hyrja and Hymdall's health by 20% on all difficulties.
    Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2.

Guarm

Reduced Health by 10% on all difficulties.
    Reduced damage dealt by Headlong Charge by 10% on all difficulties. This change does not apply to Trample.
    Reduced damage dealt by Flame Lick on impact on Mythic difficulty by 5%.

Helya

Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.
    Reduced the number of Taint of the Sea debuffs applied to players on Mythic difficulty by 1.
    Reduced the damage of Tainted Explosion on all difficulties.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...s-december-20/

Pretty sizeable nerfs.

Still no scaling fixes.

They should have removed Odins first phase as the nerf, progressing on that boss is boring as shit due to the long and easy first phase

Why not precise numbers on Helya HP nerf tho?

And why only mythic nerf other than HP? So the scaling problem still stays?

Quote Originally Posted by torin856 View Post
    Why not precise numbers on Helya HP nerf tho?
    Might be a public perception thing, keeping it short instead of a giant list of health nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I think the most annoying part is Helya putting 3 taints on people in a 10 man raid. We only use 2 healers for 10 man so we can't dispel all 3 taints and they eventually stack up. Kinda dumb.
    So Much this. So what if Mythic has 5 taints, 20 people. And now it's going to 4? When I saw this change I originally thought it was going to be in heroic as well until I read the mythic part.

What a troll

Also why nerf Odyn and Guarm? They didn't need it. Yet they seem to barely nerf Helya which is like the biggest steep in difficulty Ive ever seen.
    Last edited by Bearygood; 2016-12-19 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    They are nerfing but won't fix a visual bug when spears explode somethimes you can't see some of those yellow balls and get stun even if u are 100% sure that nothing is coming towards you.

Seems like helya also needs 10% HP nerf as she is major issue, not Odyn or Guarm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    ToV is much more exciting than anything in EN (this is from a heroic/normal PoV).

EN is the boring raid.
    agree 1000% EN is boring raid, tov is a fun raid.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    "Trial of valor isn't overtuned" said random ppl on this forum
    It isn't overtuned at all. They previously would nerf raids after a little while. They want players to finish ToV before Nighthold comes out on the 17th. ToV won't be out long enough for the medium to low skilled mythic guilds to be able to clear it in time unless they nerf it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Seems like helya also needs 10% HP nerf as she is major issue, not Odyn or Guarm...
    Could also be holding onto a Helya nerf until 7.1.5

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=2#post-24

We've updated the original post to clarify the first point:
    Reduced the health of Bilewater Slime, Night Watch Mariner, and Helya by 10% and Grimelord by 15% in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.
    Should be fixed on the mmo front page soon I'd imagine.

Biiiiig nerfs.
    Guilds progressing past 50% will oneshot on tue/wed. Others will manage to kill before Nighthold.
    Good changes, except for the ones having Helya at 30% or below, they will be salty.

Well, Helya should still be quite tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Well, Helya should still be quite tough.
    It'll still be tough mechanicly as that didn't really change. But considering you could 5heal it now and still make the dps requeirement with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Still no scaling fixes.
    Probably because heroic is by and large fine, plenty of people are killing the boss and it encourages taking more people to heroic raids. The only people that are having issues are really small teams that refuse to expand to bigger groups.
    Mythic on the other hand, well, with over 500 guilds working on helya and only 50 kills, speaks for itself. Odyn/Guarm didn't feel terrible, but she's just... Yea. Not even remotely in the same category.

man that odyn nerf is fuckin crazy

Didn't really get much time to kill Helya pre nerf. I think 10 guilds killed it?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Didn't really get much time to kill Helya pre nerf. I think 10 guilds killed it?
    50. Which is still an extremely low number considering we're about to have winter holidays and Nighthold will make this whole instance obsolete. Without any changes, this number would remain in double digits, which would be one of the lowest completion rate ever. Sure, it would be relevant for a lot less time than usual raids, but still.

On a side note - strange that they're buffing Heroic Odyn in a way. With minibosses going away at 85% instead of 90 it might be harder to chase them away before they use Horn/Shield. People who relied on that might have a bit more trouble now.