Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Scum wiggling detected.

But I seriously have to commend you for the monty hall argument. Awesome argument.
    However, that only works if the person asking you to switch has insider information.
    Do you claim to have this?
    Inevitably we are going to remove someone. Its more likely to be town than scum statistically and overwhelmingly when you consider scum protecting one another. Thus after the first day in which you remove a town, one probably dying in the night, the chance of picking a scum by changing from the first day will be higher.

Mathed.

Also I'd like to point out that Catta wasn't scum last game, so his argument counts against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I'd like to point out that Catta wasn't scum last game, so his argument counts against him.
    Thats not how it works when there are more town than scum.

You're really bad at math arent you...

Also I'll be nice and not lynch Catta day one again, I think Danner and his candy should go maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Inevitably we are going to remove someone. Its more likely to be town than scum statistically and overwhelmingly when you consider scum protecting one another. Thus after the first day in which you remove a town, one probably dying in the night, the chance of picking a scum by changing from the first day will be higher.

Mathed.
    Changing lynch target on a nilly-willy isn't giving any better probabilities.
    Changing lynch target after the game show host opens a door, is.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Thats not how it works when there are more town than scum.

You're really bad at math arent you...
    Actually no, you're still getting it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I'll be nice and not lynch Catta day one again, I think Danner and his candy should go maybe.
    Well, if you keep this up, you're not gonna get any candy.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I haven't read the thread yet, but I'll still ask one question;
    @Graeham are you Santa again this year?
    No, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Out of the 4 i listed, can I ask why you don't want to lynch danner or xanjori?
    I like Danner's reads at least within the first couple days, to see where he's at and see if I agree or not. And as far as Xanjori it's usually hard to lynch him day 1 unless someone has carried over a grudge.

I'm off to bed, will be back in 10 hours or so. I'd consider voting for either Danner, Large, Graeham or Virothe I think when back. I mean the lynch would obviously be random, but those people survived decently long last game IIRC. Also I never got my sour candy. Also beware of Allowyn, it's an attack helicopter. Also Catta is probably scum and we'll find that out in about 3 days time.

Unvote.

for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Vote: Valyrian

I might've been away for a few games, buuuut....
    Vote: Monkz

Our rivalry continues...

Unvote

I'm still sticking to my rule!

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I like Danner's reads at least within the first couple days, to see where he's at and see if I agree or not. And as far as Xanjori it's usually hard to lynch him day 1 unless someone has carried over a grudge.
    Wait what, so you don't want to lynch Xanjori d1 because you don't think it's difficult to get him lynched?

Also do you believe Largehorn is an easy lynch? Because I personally don't, so I'm not sure I understand why you are okay with lynching largehorn but not Xan.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Wait what, so you don't want to lynch Xanjori d1 because you don't think it's difficult to get him lynched?

Also do you believe Largehorn is an easy lynch? Because I personally don't, so I'm not sure I understand why you are okay with lynching largehorn but not Xan.
    I believe it's harder on day 1 to lynch Xanjori over large just from my experience, not saying I'm against lynching either one. Just from my experience for day 1 votes, not any other day. That is what I'm saying.

And as far as Largehorn being an easy lynch, no but as I said on day 1 Xanjori to me is harder to lynch.

Usually Catta gets lynched day 1 well because Catta.

- - - Updated - - -

That and really no one stands out for me, I also didn't read any of the last games since I've been gone so I don't know the sides and whennpeople were lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Danner.

You're either the King of Misdirection or a huge nerd.

Vote: Danner.

For the wall of text that took away from the real conversation of who is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Wow Danner.

You're either the King of Misdirection or a huge nerd.

Vote: Danner.

For the wall of text that took away from the real conversation of who is scum.
    How i would react to meeting Danner

I'm on board with the danner lynch.
    I'd also be okay with a xanjori lynch.

For the purposes of progress :

unvote
    Vote Danner

- - - Updated - - -

I actually feel bad lynching. .. Its christmas time guys. It doesn't feel right to kick people out of the game.

Vote: Danner

I may as well return the favour.

If the majority wants Danner I'll vote for him. I just like to see if his reads match mine.

Vote Danner

Going to bed.

I don't know what I think anymore.

Why can't we all just be friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I don't know what I think anymore.

Why can't we all just be friends?
    Because toys can't be friends! We only know death and destruction!!