Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    "Brown people have made our all-white utopia a hellhole"

Get bent.
    Skin color is not the issue. The culture is.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Brown people have made our all-white utopia a hellhole"

Get bent.
    You keep mentioning skin colour, that seems to be an issue you have, not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MAD is the policy, if the two sides can annihilate each other then neither side will attack. Missile defence usually refer to systems that stop the enemies misslies from impacting and therefore negates MAD.
    I know fuck all about Baliistics technology but at that time there weren't missiles that could cross the Atlantic on their own right? So in order for MAD to work as a policy Russia needed to have nukes in range of America? Hence Cuba? Or I misunderstood MAD?

I get that a missile defense system is armed with "counter missile" warheads or w/e you'd call them and isn't designed to be used offensively; simply for as you say, shooting down enemy missiles (kinda like Star Wars idea); I just thought that it is possible (and has been argued to death over different situations in different threads here) for an offensive move to be employed defensively, and that the Cuba thing was Russia keeping to it's side of the MAD policy.

Hey, I look a bit of a clown by now I'll stop typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Skin color is not the issue. The culture is.
    Then prove your culture is superior. Because if this causes Germany to backslide into fascism, I can tell you that you guys weren't making a compelling sale.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep mentioning skin colour, that seems to be an issue you have, not others.
    "Trust me, my hatred of brown people is TOTALLY a coincidence."
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Then prove your culture is superior. Because if this causes Germany to backslide into fascism, I can tell you that you guys weren't making a compelling sale.
    Controlling your borders is facism now? Interesting....

Hatred of immigrants is deeply rooted in fascism, yes.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Did the refugees enter illegally?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Trust me, my hatred of brown people is TOTALLY a coincidence."
    Whose hatred of brown people? You have made some remarks that could be interpreted as racism against white people, but I haven't seen any that could seen as racism against brown people, because nobody apart from you is making race claims.

Do you think all Muslims are brown, or all brown people are Muslims, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    There really is no other way.

7+ Year Old Account
    #notallmuslims

#quitealotofthemthough
    I'm going to have to agree with the Brit, here.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Considering that they had to drop 700.000 cases of illegal entry.......well....

But does it matter? If you control your borders you can choose who you let in. Merkel didn't and I hope she now gets a lot of political heat. Which will result in the CDU dropping in numbers.....and then the politicians inside the CDU will probably start a boycott of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I know fuck all about Baliistics technology but at that time there weren't missiles that could cross the Atlantic on their own right? So in order for MAD to work as a policy Russia needed to have nukes in range of America? Hence Cuba? Or I misunderstood MAD?

I get that a missile defense system is armed with "counter missile" warheads or w/e you'd call them and isn't designed to be used offensively; simply for as you say, shooting down enemy missiles (kinda like Star Wars idea); I just thought that it is possible (and has been argued to death over different situations in different threads here) for an offensive move to be employed defensively, and that the Cuba thing was Russia keeping to it's side of the MAD policy.

Hey, I look a bit of a clown by now I'll stop typing.
    I thought that the Cuban thing was a major issue due to it meaning that the US would have no chance of taking any measures to evacuate, rather than the Russian missiles couldn't reach the USA. Presumably they could just go from the East and nuke the fuck out of Alaska, though whether anyone would notice for weeks is another matter.

Oh boy, who would've thought that this wasn't just a tragic accident. Can't wait for all the Bahnhofsklatscher to defend this scum. Dis gon be gud

Another refugee issue? Gee, no one saw this coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

My condolences to the families. And so close to Christmas.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    Dis gon be gud
    Yeah, that is totally what a well-adjusted person should say in the aftermath of such an attack.

"Nach Informationen der „Welt“ soll der mutmaßliche Lkw-Fahrer aus Pakistan kommen und als Flüchtling am 16. Februar 2016 nach Deutschland gekommen sein."

refugee from pakistan who came this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Yeah, that is totally what a well-adjusted person should say in the aftermath of such an attack.
    I don't give a shit what a 'well-adjusted person' should or should not say. Not expressing my compassion with an internet candle or some 'PrayForXYZ' shit doesn't make me not 'well-adjusted'.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    I don't give a shit what a 'well-adjusted person' should or should not say. Not expressing my compassion with an internet candle or some 'PrayForXYZ' shit doesn't make me not 'well-adjusted'.
    There is a difference between 'I am not giving meaningless gestures' and 'oh, I can't wait to see the fallout of this, whee', though.