Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We're all sure it's Islam, eh? Sure, I'm assuming the drivers of that truck are Muslims too.

The majority of the world's Muslims are in Asia (~62%). Indonesia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh make up 44% all by themselves. Less than 20% are from the Middle East (the rest are mostly from sub-Saharan African).

So who wants to make a bet on where the truck drivers are from? Indonesia? Pakistan? No takers? Hmmmm...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
    That's got a bit more to do with population inbalance I'd guess, Indonesia is a mostly Muslim country from what I remember and it's population is larger than Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Yemen combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all sure it's Islam, eh? Sure, I'm assuming the drivers of that truck are Muslims too.

The majority of the world's Muslims are in Asia (~62%). Indonesia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh make up 44% all by themselves. Less than 20% are from the Middle East (the rest are mostly from sub-Saharan African).

So who wants to make a bet on where the truck drivers are from? Indonesia? Pakistan? No takers? Hmmmm...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
    Telling people about the native muslim Chinese population is always a fun party trick.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Entertain us. Link those reports. Or start your own thread. I think you know how to do that. This is actually about yet another muslim terrorist attack and we wouldn't want you to derail that.
    Why? You won't read them.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

RIP germany i am sad to what has happend because we let all this low life into germany... it was not worth it , and it will never be worth it .

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Of course you don't. This is the internet. No one believes anything another person says that they disagree with. That is why this whole threat is pretty much pointless, as those rallying against migrants/muslims/lefties will always continue to do so, while others rally against them. I mean just look at how people were already wondering when certain other forum members would pounce the threat etc.
    Discussing this, trying to convince others of something, trying to prove them wrong, it is utterly pointless. Heck, even those calls for Europe to 'wake up' will only incite people to disagree with them on principle, while some people relish in 'told you so's over the deaths of innocents. Then again, everything typed on these forums, well, most of the internet, is pretty pointless. This posts included. So yeah, carry on and do whatever. No one will convince someone of something they don't want to believe anyway.
    I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm here to warn them about what happens when a people let their baser instincts of tribalism get the better of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Why? You won't read them.
    Inability to find them doesn't help your case.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm here to warn them about what happens when a people let their baser instincts of tribalism get the better of them.
    We know what happens, they start ramming lorries into shoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That's got a bit more to do with population inbalance I'd guess, Indonesia is a mostly Muslim country from what I remember and it's population is larger than Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Yemen combined.
    It's more that this entire conflict is about the Middle East, which happens to be Muslim.

If they were Buddhist we'd have been fighting Buddhist Extremism for the last decade and a half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more that this entire conflict is about the Middle East, which happens to be Muslim.

If they were Buddhist we'd have been fighting Buddhist Extremism for the last decade and a half.
    Well I'm not Australian so i haven't had to deal with that fall out....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We know what happens, they start ramming lorries into shoppers.
    If you continue down this path, you'll wish that was the worst of your problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    You do not have to elect a far right leader, controlling your borders is not fascism or being far right, when will people learn this.

It just gets old when the extreme left just shout fascism because you don't want to let every one in.
    The only who wants to close our borders is a far right party.

We have already woken 'up', we havent had a islam terror attack in over a decade... and I cant think of any other Islamic terror attacks here. What exactly is going wrong?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-12-20 at 02:31 AM.

Are you Jewish by any chance? You made that comment in another thread, where you implied that SJWs were Jewish, that I didn't understand as the J stands for Justice, not Jewish as you seemed to be saying.
    Yes, and that's why I take the kind of talk in this thread very seriously. I'm not letting what happened to my family happen again. Got it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    This isn't uncommon in the muslim world around Christmas time for Christian minorities (especially in Egypt)...

EU imported people who attack Christians during Christmas, so logically it happens here too now...

I wonder what Merkel's excuse will be now, blame it on Putin??

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
    ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░░░░░░ #AllahuTruckBar ░░░░░░ ♥ ▐
    ─ ─ ─ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ░░ ░░#ReligionOfPeace ░░░░░ ░ ♥ ▐
    ─ ─ ─ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ >----I--o >---I--o >----I--o
    ─ ─ ─ ▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘ >----I--o >---I--o >-I-o

Your kind of people really disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah, I know. The formatting on the ASCII truck was kind of sloppy at the back end there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Actually it's from the truckload of tolerance that Nice France received last summer..the tour must go on?..

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-12-20 at 02:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and that's why I take the kind of talk in this thread very seriously. I'm not letting what happened to my family happen again. Got it?
    The people who liberated the Jews in Europe were people like my grandfather, whose values the likes of me carry on and whose values you want eroded through multiculturalist nonsense.

Some of those communities you want to see living alongside us think of you as subhuman, we don't accept that and yet it is us you criticise.

Suspect in Berlin Christmas market attack came to Germany as refugee, reports say
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...ports-say.html

The man believed to have driven a truck into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin Monday evening had come to Germany as a refugee from Pakistan this past February, multiple German media outlets reported.

The attack killed at least 12 people and left 48 others injured. Officials in Germany and the United States have described the crash as an apparent terror attack, though no group has claimed responsibility.

If confirmed, the revelations are likely to heap more pressure onto German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose decision to accept waves of migrants from Africa and the Middle East has stoked controversy and unsettled Germany and Europe.

Der Tagesspiegel reported that the suspect, whom the paper said was Afghan or Pakistani, was known to police for multiple minor offenses, but had not made the radar of anti-terror authorities. The dpa press agency reported that the suspect used multiple names, making it difficult for authorities to confirm his actual identity.
    This is so horrific.

These Germans are afraid to even go outside anymore and I honestly feel bad for them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The people who liberated the Jews in Europe were people like my grandfather, whose values the likes of me carry on and whose values you want eroded through multiculturalist nonsense.
    Our existence was considered "multicultural". You cannot respect our culture and decry multiculturalism at the same time.

Some of those communities you want to see living alongside us think of you as subhuman, we don't accept that and yet it is us you criticise.
    I'm sure there are plenty of bad Muslims, just like how there are plenty of bad people in any community. However, I know who my enemies are, and I am FAR more wary of people like Le Pen, Farage, and Trump than I am of the Ayatollah. I know who those people are and what they're capable of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our existence was considered "multicultural". You cannot respect our culture and decry multiculturalism at the same time.

I'm sure there are plenty of bad Muslims, just like how there are plenty of bad people in any community. However, I know who my enemies are, and I am FAR more wary of people like Le Pen, Farage, and Trump than I am of the Ayatollah. I know who those people are and what they're capable of.
    The issue here is that you are working under the assumption that these groups are able to integrate successfully. That seems to be incorrect in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The issue here is that you are working under the assumption that these groups are able to integrate successfully. That seems to be incorrect in Europe.
    Well, I hate to say it, but I have NO idea what you guys are doing wrong.