Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Why would they nerf it... the difficulty was awesome. Bloody hell blizzard.
    there should be a way to please little casuals m8

It was pretty obvious they overtuned it so people wouldn't whine about having no content to do before Nighthold.

The only nerf Helya needed was reducing taints from 5 to 4. The fight essentially required 3 Shadow Priests, if you didn't have them, you had to 5 heal, making the DPS check so incredibly tight.

But 1 less taint, less damage from taint dispels, less health on boss, the fight is now 3 healed by guilds that have 3 Shadow Priests and boss dies like 2 minutes quicker.

I'm glad it was nerfed.

Deleted
    The nerf is really hard at helya mythic. My sympathy to all guilds which have invested a lot of work to miss the prenerfed kill. Each guild which has her on p3 prenerf will oneshot her after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    there should be a way to please little casuals m8
    There is. It's called do a lower difficulty, or if your so casual, LFR was specifically made for those players. Blizzard don't need to punish players who like harder difficulty because of casuals when they have their own mode made for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    This game is infested with handholding addons, and on top of that it receives nerfs whenever not more than 50 guilds killed something... I get it they want to prevent burnout and sub loss, that's why the raids and patches are flying out like crazy atm. Hardcore raiding outside the top 10-15 is DEAD.
    And nothing of value was lost.

Remove mythic raids, remove rated pvp, and let the gear snob tryhards screw off and never come back. Game will be just fine. There's lots more semi-casuals, casuals, and turbo casuals than all the top guilds combined.
    Last edited by Berengil; 2016-12-20 at 06:07 AM.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

There is. It's called do a lower difficulty, or if your so casual, LFR was specifically made for those players. Blizzard don't need to punish players who like harder difficulty because of casuals when they have their own mode made for them.
    +++yaaaappp

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post

Remove mythic raids, remove rated pvp, and let the gear snob tryhards screw off and never come back. Game will be just fine. There's lots more semi-casuals, casuals, and turbo casuals than all the top guilds combined.
    Nice dead game you've got in mind.

and here is the problem. the reason there are several difficulties is blizzard wanting to please *every one* by letting them killing the high end content whether they have the brain and team synergy to do it or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Nice dead game you've got in mind.
    Dead? After losing the vanishingly small minority of people who do mythic raids and high end pvp? Get some perspective, my good man. If every single hardcore player quit, so what.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account

So basically remove off what has driven the game since Day 1? You don't have to do mythic or rated pvp. It's not meant for you obviously. Hell I don't even know do it anymore yet I think it's one of the most important things in the game. And the game won't be just fine if they did that FYI. Who do you think keeps subbed all year long? It aint casuals like me who come and go as we please. It's those so called "hardcore". They never cancel. Most people who don't raid or do serious pvp do cancel and quite often. Blizzard has said this before. When you feel like you have no connection you don't log in. And doing challenging stuff with guildies and friends creates said connections.

Seriously your comment is so off base it's crazy.

Dead? After losing the vanishingly small minority of people who do mythic raids and high end pvp? Get some perspective, my good man. If every single hardcore player quit, so what.
    there are more dumb ppl than smart ppl .... so should we favor them?

'if every single hardcore player quit, so what " you will have a semi minecraft game filled with retards

isn't it better to MAKE those ppl to actually use their brain and get gewd, even those so called casuals will step up their game or atleast gonna try , if the requirements of doing rewarding stuff is *LOW* so many will stick to that * LOW*and never are going to step up their game.... they're getting shiny loot even with wrong rotation,wrong position,etc... so why should they even bother to adept? instead of lowering the game quality and make it dull isn't it better to add depth and make it challenging? ppl who are beyond retardness will drawn. other will survive

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    theare are 50 guilds on wow progress wo are 3/3 myhtic, clearly people can do it

also almost 600 guilds are on 2/3. and about many thosands on heroic full clears

so blizzard introducses 4 fucking difficulties in the game but content gets still nerfed?

whatever man thats just sad
    God, you are so wrong... . 50 guilds is like 0.001% of the player base, and 0.00001% of the actual raiders. So, you cant say,,ppl can clearly do it,,. The level of commitment for mythic raiding is sky high. You do know that there are players out there capable of doing hard content, without ,eat, sleep, raid,, routine. Why should they be denied this, just because the content is so overtuned?
    Blizzard understands that they cant do content for 0.00001% of the paying players. Even mythic should be more accesible for non or semi hardcore guilds.
    Hope my thoughts make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    We killed Odyn M last night as a 7/7M guild.
    EN was undertuned and ToV overtuned.
    Being 7/7 IMO doesnt say much without knowing your rank, over 2500 giuilds are 7/7, and I can easily tell you, half wouldn't even be that if gear didnt carry them to 885*, vs 860-ish when it came out. Or the few next weeks.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Noobs and casuals have LFR and Normal mode, there is literally a person without arms that can clear this level of content.

If you're not pushing heroic mode its because you just dont care about higher difficulty or dont have the time.

Stop asking for shit that you dont need.

Casuals have the base barebones game just like every other game in history.

Hardcore players want to do something that takes skill, stop encroaching you shitstain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Being 7/7 IMO doesnt say much without knowing your rank, over 2500 giuilds are 7/7, and I can easily tell you, half wouldn't even be that if gear didnt carry them to 885*, vs 860-ish when it came out. Or the few next weeks.
    Top guilds killed EN with ~870, not 860

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    As if ilvl matters since top guilds splitraid and burn through M+ all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    As if ilvl matters since top guilds splitraid and burn through M+ all week.
    Especially in M+ where you can basically get to iL 895 without ever entering a raid..

Deleted
    how are you seriously having a problem with the nerfs. This is the best way theyve done it yet.

The difference of time investment / skill requiremnts of a 3-4 day mythic guild (a healthy normal playstyle) vs a 7 day hardcore progress guild is huge, so huge that if you design a challenging encounter for them - it becomes practically unkillable for anyone else.

Now blizzard has 3 options

1) Bring out mythic for 50-150 guilds that can down mythic hellya (thats 700-800 people of 5 million seeing that content. Which is not going to happen, its a waste of recources ), while heroic isnt challenging enough for most guilds.

2) Make mythic baseline much easier, and you will have 500 guilds killing her on the first day. This kills the entire race.

3) Or a mix of the two, Make it incredibly hard - but plan nerfs a few months in.

Seems reasonable no?