Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Oh look, more stuff for the dev's favorite class. Seriously, how about you guys play a different class for once.

Do people realize that outside of the graphics updates these new mage barriers are big time nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by lordbaldric View Post
    Do people realize that outside of the graphics updates these new mage barriers are big time nerfs?
    lolol right?? The DMG absorb was reduced by a crap ton.. People think Mages are getting buffed, hell Ice Floes is gone.. We getting nerfed for sure

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    lolol right?? The DMG absorb was reduced by a crap ton.. People think Mages are getting buffed, hell Ice Floes is gone.. We getting nerfed for sure
    oh, It's so bad for you q_q
    try to play warlock in the mean time, you'd like to know what it means to suck
    but sure why would you do that, being bad is not in the mindset of a regular mage pleb

Blizzard can fvck right off for their obvious love for Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by clayman View Post
    but sure why would you do that, being bad is not in the mindset of a regular mage pleb
    I have a Lock, Can't die, tons of damage.. It's quite fun, I am more of a Mage person though. But I guess if you suck, then any class is you play is weak pleb

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Well fucking of course mages get new shit
    feed me with your salty tears

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clayman View Post
    while warlocks are out dpsing mages in ST and cleaving ( ye i know mages can do a huge AOE burst when there are 15mobs or more tho ) . learn 2play U sheep

10+ Year Old Account
    It's bizarre, tons of classes have gotten new animations and spell effects in a patch before. Hell Warlocks got a entire quest line for green fire. However people only bitch about it when Mages get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    It's bizarre, tons of classes have gotten new animations and spell effects in a patch before. Hell Warlocks got a entire quest line for green fire. However people only bitch about it when Mages get it.
    they're more spoiled than my coffee

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    they're more spoiled than my coffee
    Mages got nerfed to the ground. And you're still complaining? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally pretty shield spells <3 I've been asking for years why mage's shields look like they're from vanilla wow, which they were, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    feed me with your salty tears
    - - - Updated - - -
    while warlocks are out dpsing mages in ST and cleaving ( ye i know mages can do a huge AOE burst when there are 15mobs or more tho ) . learn 2play U sheep
    being retarded is okay, being retarded while maining mage is a must.
    every moron points the argument to the logs ignoring the fact that only 3% of the player base are playing as warlocks and that the mechanics of the class in all 3 specs are complete and utter shit.
    But whatever, I'll let you wallow in your ignorance

Deleted
    LOOOOOOOOOL After taking everything Unique and cool things from warlocks and giving it to Mages....

we arent making any BIG mechanical changes they said
    those are more of a Big update / expansion changes and lot of work they said
    we have no freaken idea how to fix warlocks yet maybe in a big update later they said

gives mages 2 totaly new spec speciffic abilities with new animations and + mechanics in a filler patch........

Looks at Afflictions Gold weapon traits <.<

OK.

Blizzard i would say something but it would have too much ****** < in it
    Last edited by mmoc2080051c3b; 2016-12-23 at 06:34 AM.

warlock are doing more deeps overall, stop crying