Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yes, that is what multiculturalism is. Well done, you have learnt how to copy paste, one day you may even be able to understand what you have copy pasted.
    I´ll just happily explain stuff to you that you should be knowing. You know when you opose it despite profiting from it.

If there were separate Maltese, British and Italian enclaves, then it would be multicultural, but it is a mishmash of all three, i.e. a hybrid monoculture. You are misunderstanding what the definition is, that definition means that different groups co-exist as separate entities, not that they merge to form one.
    Yes, all of malta is one hybrid monoculture. There are no different cultural traditions present in malta at any given time.

Nothing about the definition of multiculturalims requires seperate enclaves. A brit living next to an italian living next to a german without anyone denying oneanother their cultural traditions is multiculturalism. You celebrating the queens birthday, the german having octoberfest and the italian inviting hookers to his bunga bunga parties. - multiculturalism

Considering that the groups we are experiencing the most difficulties with are intent on not merging, then we won't get a monoculture if things carry on as they are and hence change is required to make sure that hybridisation takes place.
    And as you would know if you were able to read, multiculturalism isn´t about merging and there also isn´t a need to. Different cultures living next to each other without disturbing each other is what multiculturalism is about. There´s nothing wrong with that.

Now those that are only about disturbing each other, well they can fuck off.

I am guessing that this hybrid culture came about due to repeated conquest/colonisation, mainly because that is how it did come about, which is not really something I am all that keen on happening within Europe today.
    Yep when malta was "conquered" by the Brits from the French who were the reigning rulers for about 300 yeras. So despite them not being ruled by italians for more than 500 years they managed to keep that culture, funny that.

I am not guilty of that colonisation or conquest though, so unless you want to subscribe to a 'sins of the father' policy, then that is just history and we should learn from it, not try to repeat it and place us in the position of getting shat on.
    I have no idea where you´re going with this, multiculturalism is a lesson learned from history, exactly to not be an ignorant idiot about your neighbour just because they´re different.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    And if what they let us know are contradicting reasons are we supposed to go with a or b?
    What contradicting reasons are you referring to? I'm lost.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I hope Merkel gets fucking hung,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Read any newspapers lately? We are deporting them, it is just not worth mentioning when something goes the way it should.
    Do we know what country he´s talking about? Or is he talking about all of europe, and what does he care, he´s from the UK, they hardly take in any refugees anyway.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Except in many cases the laws are insufficient and policy is not in place to deal with the issues.

If they came here under false pretences then they go and that is not happening in all cases.

That bullshit is people who advocate identity politics screaming 'racist' or 'xenophobe' whenever people point out problems.
    I will give you that it is not happening fast enough, but please list the problems and issues you allude to in points 1 and 2...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    What contradicting reasons are you referring to? I'm lost.
    Committing a terror attack in the name of opposing factions is pretty contradicting.

Do we know what country he´s talking about? Or is he talking about all of europe, and what does he care, he´s from the UK, they hardly take in any refugees anyway.
    "Wolkenkuckucksland" it is called as far as I'm aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are poisoning our discussions too, we have one anti-Muslim party: The PVV.
    The PVV voted against a law to combat FGM.
    And against a law to prevent and combat violence against women.
    Against quota's.
    A research pointed out how their voters had the most negative opinion about gay people.

Now you can make one guess: Does this party want to make abortion easier or harder?
    Imo, but I don't think being against quotas really belongs among the other things listed.
    Not believing in climate change, now that is a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So torture? Not much better, no.
    He just ended 1200 years woth of life completely random and innocent people, im sure he will be sent to a german prison and have it alright, you cant say the same about the victims.

Deleted
    W/o a nuclear strike on a muslim nation we can't stop jihad and islamic terrorist. When they will get pressure from their own people and founders, like Saudi Arabia, then they will surrender. WW2 Japan tactic is the only way. Once we show them we are willing to exterminate everyone of them, innocent or not, terrorist or terrorist's family, they will reconsider.

Right now in the press conference Germany's general attorney just said there are serious doubts the suspect that was apprehended in the previous night might be the offender. The polish truck driver was shot not long before the amok run, and yet there has not been found a weapon nor any traces that the suspect used a firearm or was close to a firearm being used. They have to wait for the DNA analysis.

Also the suspect is denying any affiliation with the act, which would be quite common for a criminal, but rather unusual for an islamistic suicide attacker.

It's very likely the real offender is still armed and running free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    German Right wing will grow stronger after this

Merkel will get even more support? how nice of you.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a few Migrant camps burned tonight.

Eye for an Eye I think the Old Testament reads
    Yay, more violence! Christians showing its not just muslims who can do it!

/s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    W/o a nuclear strike on a muslim nation we can't stop jihad and islamic terrorist. When they will get pressure from their own people and founders, like Saudi Arabia, then they will surrender. WW2 Japan tactic is the only way. Once we show them we are willing to exterminate everyone of them, innocent or not, terrorist or terrorist's family, they will reconsider.
    Feel free to nuke them, just make sure Romania leaves the NATO first, the rest of us dont want to deal with that shit.

Do we match Muslim hate with hate? Or do we just keeping hugging them and giving them free stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Ok, 3 things:

1. The conflict in the middle-east is not comparable to WW2. No treaties can be signed to end those conflict, it's ideologies fighting

2. Japan was arguably going to surrender w/o the nukes.

3. Nuking the ME will only create more resentment towards western nations.

Let's not even talk about how radiation falloff would affect other neighboring countries.

Suspect in Berlin Christmas market attack came to Germany as refugee, reports say.

The man believed to have driven a truck into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin Monday evening had come to Germany as a refugee from Pakistan this past February, multiple German media outlets reported.

Nothing about the definition of multiculturalims requires seperate enclaves. A brit living next to an italian living next to a german without anyone denying oneanother their cultural traditions is multiculturalism. You celebrating the queens birthday, the german having octoberfest and the italian inviting hookers to his bunga bunga parties. - multiculturalism
    And what happens in this scenario if german traditions forbid celebrating royal birthdays, italian traditions forbid beer and only allow wine as alcoholic beverages and british traditions forbid certain practices in bunga bunga parties ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    And what happens in this scenario if german traditions forbid celebrating royal birthdays, italian traditions forbid beer and only allow wine as alcoholic beverages and british traditions forbid certain practices in bunga bunga parties ?
    Nothing? The germans aren´t celebrating the royal birthday, the brit is. The italians don´t have octoberfest, the germans do, and the brits aren´t having hookers over, they are busy cross-dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Whatever connection you are trying to make out - have you ever considered trying the empirical way to connect your "dots"? That religious connection you want to see is artificial created by your missuses of media and information that are simply not empirical replicable.
    So yes sorry, you are swimming in a brown swamp of lies and support them as it seems.

And especially Germans who should have been taught why 3rd Reich was not about "faith" and blind obedience should be able to relate to our current terror problem. It's the very same.
    Are you even capable of acknowladging your failure in equating two that are very unlike each other, or are you just going to ignore that and continue to speak about your personal feelings of Germans education about the 3rd Reich not being up to whatever standarts?

Nothing? The germans aren´t celebrating the royal birthday, the brit is. The italians don´t have octoberfest, the germans do, and the brits aren´t having hookers over, they are busy cross-dressing.
    That would be ideal but sadly those dislikes/bans are usually universal in reality. And that's the source of conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    That would be ideal but sadly those dislikes/bans are usually universal in reality. And that's the source of conflict.
    No they aren´t at least not in a multicultural society with laws protecting the people.