Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    No, you don't get it. I'm asking because the ones I clicked (top first 4) only had records of one encounter, rather than the whole instance. Partial data isn't exactly something to build a thesis on.

I don't really care for someone "sometimes" playing wow. I've done up to +16 on time as assassination and was merely sharing my experience.
    Well it is fairly evident from logs, partial or not partial, that Outlaw keeps up just fine and often outperforms the other 2 specs.

he "sometimes" play WoW because he is a Diablo player mostly, I believe. Point is that he ran a bunch 3-chested 11s with 3 Outlaw rogues on DPS the other day, which would be a great example of 3 good Outlaw rogues - That would change your experience with Outlaw rogues, so that next time someone asks you you would have something else to share =x

I also went in and clicked some of top logs on various dungeons/levels, and none of them appear incomplete or partial - they all have a duration to the very right, quite clearly indicating that, so I guess you got unlucky.
    Last edited by mmocd37cb64f78; 2016-12-20 at 06:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Well it is fairly evident from logs, partial or not partial, that Outlaw keeps up just fine and often outperforms the other 2 specs.

he "sometimes" play WoW because he is a Diablo player mostly, I believe. Point is that he ran a bunch 3-chested 11s with 3 Outlaw rogues on DPS the other day, which would be a great example of 3 good Outlaw rogues - That would change your experience with Outlaw rogues, so that next time someone asks you you would have something else to share =x

I also went in and clicked some of top logs on various dungeons/levels, and none of them appear incomplete or partial - they all have a duration to the very right, quite clearly indicating that, so I guess you got unlucky.
    A. I never said anything negative about outlaw performance.
    B. You keep missing the point and at this point I'm too fed up to reformulate - again.

You play roulette, I'll play Sin.

A. I never said anything negative about outlaw performance.
    B. You keep missing the point and at this point I'm too fed up to reformulate - again.

You play roulette, I'll play Sin.
    People who think Outlaw is garbage unless its lucky(like you) shouldn't talk about Outlaw. Outlaw isn't playing roulette in the way you think it is. I do very consistent dps but someone like you who wrote Outlaw off from day one wouldn't know or understand that(don't expect you too either).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    People who think Outlaw is garbage unless its lucky(like you) shouldn't talk about Outlaw. Outlaw isn't playing roulette in the way you think it is. I do very consistent dps but someone like you who wrote Outlaw off from day one wouldn't know or understand that(don't expect you too either).
    Stop assuming things about me. You do not know me and therefore, your assumptions are based on ignorance.

Stop assuming things about me. You do not know me and therefore, your assumptions are based on ignorance.
    When you say things like "You play roulette, i'll play Sin" I'm not assuming anything. Your position has been made clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    When you say things like "You play roulette, i'll play Sin" I'm not assuming anything. Your position has been made clear.
    Mate, it's all good.

Deleted
    The strength of outlaw is his aoe potential of all the other rogue specs. If we compare it with other aoe classes outlaw is not the strongest overall, no matter what gear is around. Furthermore depending of setup, affixes, difficulty and dungeon there is not every time a big pull around. At single target or cleave situations, the avg performance decreases significantly. Furthermore outlaw is more or less the only aoe spec with absolutely no aoe-cc abilities like aoe-stun or aoe-slow. If i would build my absolute best setup with 2 aoe and 1 single target dps, outlaw is not categorizable for me at this point. He is far from perfect for single target and for aoe there are stronger classes around (dps and cc wise).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    The strength of outlaw is his aoe potential of all the other rogue specs. If we compare it with other aoe classes outlaw is not the strongest overall, no matter what gear is around. Furthermore depending of setup, affixes, difficulty and dungeon there is not every time a big pull around. At single target or cleave situations, the avg performance decreases significantly. Furthermore outlaw is more or less the only aoe spec with absolutely no aoe-cc abilities like aoe-stun or aoe-slow. If i would build my absolute best setup with 2 aoe and 1 single target dps, outlaw is not categorizable for me at this point. He is far from perfect for single target and for aoe there are stronger classes around (dps and cc wise).
    The strength of Outlaw? Pretty easy its the best Mythic+ Spec the game has to offer damage wise. Outlaw isnt Black or White, Outlaw is Grey and do everything in m+. Good AOE and good STD. In M+ Outlaw does perform on a higher level then a Demon Hunter or any other class while being in both dmg categories at the same time. The Legendaries decide if it goes AOE or STD heavy. You cant beat a DH with AOE legendaries in AoE but you do still more STD then a DH with AOE legendaries. Therefore its mostly fair that Outlaw doesnt bring more then sap, TfT, gouge and BtE to the 5man group.

If you would want to build a perfect group Outlaw is in. You would have 1DD with massive amounts of STD like Shadowpriest, 1DD with high AOE like DH with AOE legendaries and a Outlaw which isnt restricted to any kind of damage.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2016-12-20 at 02:08 PM.

Can sub be viable for m+ with insigna of ravenholdt?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Which spec is the best for mythic+? And generally leveling ?
    Havoc. (Windwalker)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NarfTV View Post
    The strength of Outlaw? Pretty easy its the best Mythic+ Spec the game has to offer damage wise. Outlaw isnt Black or White, Outlaw is Grey and do everything in m+. Good AOE and good STD. In M+ Outlaw does perform on a higher level then a Demon Hunter or any other class while being in both dmg categories at the same time. The Legendaries decide if it goes AOE or STD heavy. You cant beat a DH with AOE legendaries in AoE but you do still more STD then a DH with AOE legendaries. Therefore its mostly fair that Outlaw doesnt bring more then sap, TfT, gouge and BtE to the 5man group.

If you would want to build a perfect group Outlaw is in. You would have 1DD with massive amounts of STD like Shadowpriest, 1DD with high AOE like DH with AOE legendaries and a Outlaw which isnt restricted to any kind of damage.
    Once again completely incompetence and zero experience with real elitist performances at m+. I never saw an outlaw (or demon hunter or hunter as your references) with a total dps of 1.5mil to 2mil on +7 to +9 not matter what affixes, even with necro or bolstering. We are playing different games bro.
    Last edited by mmoc33efe4d836; 2016-12-20 at 02:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Can sub be viable for m+ with insigna of ravenholdt?
    Better, not super great though, i got the Insignia and the legendary Cloak and it seem to work fine, but i havent done much M+ yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Better, not super great though, i got the Insignia and the legendary Cloak and it seem to work fine, but i havent done much M+ yet.
    I was asking because shadowstrike is the hardest hitting cp generator, btw i'll stick with outlaw...
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2016-12-20 at 04:47 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    well, when patch hits sub is getting some pretty sweet buffs and will surely claim some spots on M+ competitive scene ( between rogue specs ). Given the assass buffs to rupture, sin will also get a lot better. Outlaw is always good, even though they are nerfing blade flurry Kappa.

It's just a matter of personal taste imo. all 3 speccs are perfectly viable, with each having their own niche that they are slightly better at. Outlaw = constant aoe, Sin = amazing ST dmg, Sub = best cc of the 3 afaik xD

I tried sub on ptr with leg cloak and pants and it went really good, even though the shadow nova has a 5sec cd, the dmg difference from live is quite notable.

Sin I just love with new rupture, getting 3-4 ruptures away fast = gg wp for aoe dmg, and its a lot more fun actually building 5cp and using envenom now instead of always using it on 2-3 to keep EP up.

Outlaw I've pretty much dumped cuz still waiting for SnD to be viable option. Not fun being rng locked for dmg. Some pulls you are a god, and others a wet noodle that does 0 dmg.

Deleted
    What is the consensus on 7.1.5 Damage builds for M+. EP/AP or EP/EX?

Deleted
    People should remember that u can reroll RTB quite easy in Mythic+ due to MfD, it's not really that rng-heavy like in singletarget raidfights. At the moment there is no real competition for Outlaw in Mythic+ below 10, Sub & Sin can kinda compete in the real high ones (12 and higher) and ofc it always depends on legendaries and artifact progression.

My advice, push Outlaw as ur 2nd spec artifactpower & relicwise if it's not ur raiding spec - u will make use of it.

For patch 7.1.5 the specs should be closer together for mythic+, Sin will get alot out of the rupture change - u can actually multidot with 2-3 cp's and get the same dps as with a 5-6 cp rupture right now which is way better in regards to the lifetime of mythic+ trash. I kinda doubt AP will overtake Exsang, even with the higher proc-chance - deadly poison is just to valuable on trash. Maybe it's worth to just change poisons between trash and bosses but who really will do this while just grinding AP.

Speaking of trinkets, what are best trinkets for m+ as outlaw? I have
    850 +socket Dargrul
    850 Angerboda
    840 Bloodthirsty
    860 Serpentrix
    840 Nightmare egg
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Speaking of trinkets, what are best trinkets for m+ as outlaw? I have
    850 +socket Dargrul
    850 Angerboda
    840 Bloodthirsty
    860 Serpentrix
    840 Nightmare egg
    to improve your aoe (this is for all rogue specs) terrorbound nexus and arans ruby (this is still procing by melee / you cant loot it, it must be traded) doing a hell of additional aoe dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    to improve your aoe (this is for all rogue specs) terrorbound nexus and arans ruby (this is still procing by melee / you cant loot it, it must be traded) doing a hell of additional aoe dps.
    There is or was a debate around that arans trinket got nerfed for melees since it was not proccing as it used to. Dont know it its true.

Deleted
    I'm running m+ as sub and I have no issues whatsoever.
    High AoE dps, high single target dps, nice CC capability with SD.
    On +10 and higher we get even more value out of our aoe because it is then worth using Nightblade on trash instead of just spaming Eviscerate.