Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Sometimes I'll be dashing and just stop dead mid dash
    If that wouldn't happen those shitty quests would certainly not be as annoying as they are now. Especially on my main I encounter this bug or whatever it is all the time while it next to never happens on my alts quite strange.

Spent ages on it... gave up, pretty much impossible for me given the constraints.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    oke guys who think they are all that, try it with one eye.....then you see it like enough people who have to deal with a disability

I love these quests actually. It is one of the few quests that provides a real challenge and still isn't too difficult. I've even tried them both ways, straight keyboard turning and with mouse turning, still didn't have an issue. Maybe should learn to relax a bit and realize that not everything is for you. I'm guessing, not 100%, that you most likely don't raid Heroic to Mythic, or do the Mythic+ dungeons? I only say that as most raid encounters are more challenging than those quests. If so, then don't worry about the Kirin Tor quests if you don't like them. Rift was another game that had quests like this, and they were amazing in that game as well.

Nobody is forcing you to do the content YOU don't like, but you are trying to get something changed to force others to play the game YOUR way. How is that fair?

Every kirin tor quest is basically intolerable. I just ignore them when they come up.

They aren't hard but they wouldn't be Legion's Quests without a bit of RNG. So sometimes, a dash will be far shorter than it should be. And you fall, and you start again, the exact same parttern, and this time all goes well.
    Last edited by Atharaxie; 2016-12-20 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LG-IM Best Hunter EU View Post
    Yes it does you shit kid. If you are having a hard time doing this maybe you should try cleaning your keyboard of all the drool you produce while playing this game.
    This post is the epitome of the MMOC community. Well done.

I don't mind them, but some of the like the wind ones are not great. I managed the one in Val'sharah no problem. The one in highmountin when I reached the second *safe* platform, all of a sudden my game just went laggy as heck, i couldn't move, and when i did press to turn it took like 30-40 seconds for my toon to move. which just made it impossible.

Heard the Stormheim one was buggy yesterday so i didnt even venture towards it. haven't tried the ones in other zones yet.

I like the little kirin tor puzzles, however I agree the Like the Wind ones I feel just aren't smooth enough in WoW to work well. A daily quest shouldn't need people to have almost perfect ping, the need to go watch a youtube how to, or take longer than 10 mins to achieve in my opinion. But it's not a huge issue, so long as non Like the Wind quests still spawn and enough spawn for me to complete my emissary before it changes out.

Deleted
    For what it's worth. those quests mostly bug out when I am on my Demon Hunter. Probably coincidence, but hey...

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy them. A nice change of pace from "Go kill these harpies". But then again, platforming is one of my favorite things in MMOs.

It's certainly not as bad as some make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The only time I have had issues like the OP is when I fucked up the dashes. It has nothing to do with the ability itself and everything to do with you taking a route that was too long, meaning you didn't aim for the center of every bubble and/or started off too far away from the first.
    Nope. As others mentioned, there are clearly some issues. Either has to do with lag, maybe too many addons, or something else. I played and aimed perfectly after first couple fails when i wasnt paying attention. I had problems with DC today, maybe its related.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

They're clunky as hell atm but the idea is solid. Just need to redesign the mechanics to make the gameplay smoother. I've noticed with some of the quests there are alternate methods of reaching the goal, which is cool af.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Your bullshit advice didnt work. Ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to finish. Held W for the whole sh*t trip in Stormheim. Dunno if it helped or just luck. Any case. Hate, Hate, Hate!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Finally someone not just trolling with *get good noob* sh*t advices. Blizz should adress. Its nerve breaking!
    what ever lfr player.

I really like figuring out the right path and timing. More please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should expand on this idea.

Have it so that it goes across the entire zone with few few checkpoints.

There's a learning curve with the platforming that I at least got a hold of in a few minutes. The only one that's real rage inducing is the one in Azuna at the southern temple. Took me a while to get passed the horse shit second stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    I have completed this quests everytime at the first try. You are bad, you have no reflexes or what? Can you get out of areas in boss combats or you also are unable to? Do you open posts asking for areas to disapear because you can't move out of them?

If you want we can ask for WQ to autocomplete when you see them on the map so do you don't have any troubles. I would't like you to stop playing because the game es SO hard. Lol...
    So Im bad because I dont enjoy this "arcade" shit even when I dont have problems with raiding EN/ToV? I tried them only twice (twice failed) and I wont bother with this even once more even if i will have to wait few days to get 4/4 Kirin Tor. As for WQ no need to ask, theres order hall upgrade (atleast for DH) thats let you complete 1 WQs every 3 days.

Its really so hard to understand that some people just dont enjoy this minigames in WoW and rather will kill 100 boars than do this? Why you feel the need to trashtalk about people who enjoy other things?

Just "Lol..." at people with your attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else sick and tired of this awful goal reached quests where you have to dash to reach the goal? Half the time i dont even reach the next checkpoint with the stupid ass dash.

Why put platforming in your game when it SUCKS?!
    100% agree. Wouldn't even be bad if it weren't so buggy. I remember touching one of those crystals and it sent me up like 1000000000000000 yards way over shooting the next crystal, causing me to fail and get teleported back to start. WTF.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Anyone else sick and tired of this awful goal reached quests where you have to dash to reach the goal? Half the time i dont even reach the next checkpoint with the stupid ass dash.

Why put platforming in your game when it SUCKS?!
    The goal reached quest are actually my favorite type of Kirin Tor WQ. The others aren't very fun in my opinion. The goal reaching ones are really engaging imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% unsure exactly why there's so much commotion over them. HM was a one shot for a lot of players and Stormheim, if you're having so many difficulties then look it up on youtube and finish within 2 minutes. About the only only portion of stormheim is the very last two gate things right before the goal is reached. I guess if you have super high latency, I could see but they're not exactly requiring you to perform brain surgery or something...