Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Our matchup basically comes down to who gets the long bomb TD's or who gets the ball more. Should make for an interesting Monday night at least.
    Yeah, it should be fun. No matter what this game between us, it is just a pissing contest, really it does not matter. I will end up getting 2-3 seed and you will get first.

Hopefully I'll see you on the other side.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, it should be fun. No matter what this game between us, it is just a pissing contest, really it does not matter. I will end up getting 2-3 seed and you will get first.

Hopefully I'll see you on the other side.
    You will get the 2nd seed, I won over the champ today

Done with Fantasy Football after this year.

Had the second best team in the league and this week I would've gone up against the best team and won by 1 point and then would've gone on to an easy victory in the superbowl and on my way to a cool $700

What killed me last week? Oh, only half my roster doing jack shit and I still only lost by six points.

Seriously, lets look at one example.

Devonta Freeman last 4 weeks = 21, 25, 3, 32
    Tevin Coleman last 4 weeks = 8, 4, 18, 7

Also had single digit scores from Larry Fitzgerald (#7 WR), Tyrell Williams (#20 WR), Lions Def, and Stephen Gostkowski. Antonio Brown also wasn't playing up to par.

I'm just so fed up with the fact that I can draft my ass off, play my ass of during the season, make good move after good move, and at the end of the season I lose first round byes to people with much easier schedules and get crapped on when half my roster unperformed one week.

Damn.. dunno if I'm gonna make the playoffs... how do tiebreakers work when two teams have the same record?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Damn.. dunno if I'm gonna make the playoffs... how do tiebreakers work when two teams have the same record?
    The person who won last in their matchup wins the tie break I believe.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This game is giving me anxiety.

Winning by .06 is certainly a nerve-wracking experience.... I'll have a top 4 record but I don't know if I'll make the playoffs. depends on the tiebreakers.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2016-12-20 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Winning by .06 is certainly a nerve-wracking experience.... I'll have a top 4 record but I don't know if I'll make the playoffs. depends on the tiebreakers.

I hate you so much right now

3rd seed, woo!

meaning I will go up against apepi in the semifinals.

- - - Updated - - -

from hat I can tell, it looks like the tiebreak for 3 teams is best records in games between tied teams. I was 3-1 against Twix and Faltemer, Twix was 2-2 and Faltemer was 1-3
    Last edited by Skayaq; 2016-12-20 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    3rd seed, woo!

meaning I will go up against apepi in the semifinals.

- - - Updated - - -

from hat I can tell, it looks like the tiebreak for 3 teams is best records in games between tied teams. I was 3-1 against Twix and Faltemer, Twix was 2-2 and Faltemer was 1-3
    wooohooo made the playoffs

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't come last, or even next to last. FU official predictor you were totally wrong.

wooohooo made the playoffs
    Good luck! Against me....and I might have been on a roll.........for the whole season.

Top 4 in First league:

Me
    Apepi
    Skayaq
    Twix

Somehow I was able to survive winning last week to extend my streak to 14 in a row. I feel like the reverse Panthers from 2015/16 season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I didn't come last, or even next to last. FU official predictor you were totally wrong.
    So far it's got me right....except the record thing; that they got wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I can peddle much to the playoff teams but if anyone wants a Derek Carr he'll go to a good home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I was able to survive winning last week to extend my streak to 14 in a row. I feel like the reverse Panthers from 2015/16 season.
    My season is the reverse season I had from two years ago. I lost like 4 times in a row then went on a winning streak...this season I won a lot then lost a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently head to head means nothing. Same record as No Bolo Ties, but I beta him in head to head and I got knocked out of the consolation round.

meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Apparently head to head means nothing. Same record as No Bolo Ties, but I beta him in head to head and I got knocked out of the consolation round.

meh.
    Either your standings are wrong or mine are, on mine you are listed as 6-9 and he is listed as 7-8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Not sure I can peddle much to the playoff teams but if anyone wants a Derek Carr he'll go to a good home.
    I might be interested, cam newton has been way to inconsistent for my liking.

Good luck! Against me....and I might have been on a roll.........for the whole season.

Top 4 in First league:

Me
    Apepi
    Skayaq
    Twix

- - - Updated - - -

So far it's got me right....except the record thing; that they got wrong.
    Good luck! Hoping to stop your winning streak You've won wayyy too many games in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Either your standings are wrong or mine are, on mine you are listed as 6-9 and he is listed as 7-8

- - - Updated - - -

I might be interested, cam newton has been way to inconsistent for my liking.
    Yeah I misread.

Still annoyed I lost by .06 if a point. That's 1 yard more by Olsen lol. If I had won I'd be in over draynay due to head to head

Good luck! Hoping to stop your winning streak You've won wayyy too many games in a row.
    14 in a row isn't that many.....