Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    The masses will rise up with guns to keep that evil woman Hillary out of office.

I would be on the front lines myself, tip of the spear.
    Calls Hillary evil (which she is) but fails to realise that Trump is also evil. Partisan hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Calls Hillary evil (which she is) but fails to realise that Trump is also evil. Partisan hack.
    Glorious leader lord messiah Trump can do no wrong. You're the partisan hack you partisan hack!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    -Looks around- You seem to be the only person who has heard someone claim that is going to happen. Are you sure it's not he voices in your head?

People can be zealously racist without dragging black people behind their trucks every time they go out.

The things you get to hear some people say in closed doors and private residences, because they know they could never say it in public, are quite interesting.

"The first thing I'mma do when Trump is president is tell every nigger porch monkey with food stamps to stop stealing money from me to pay for drugs!"

Table top gaming nights certainly are entertaining when half the people in the group bear deep racial resentment towards blacks and mexicans. But I'm under no delusions that they in any way represent the majority of conservatives. It's just amusing whenever California/New York conservatives seem to believe people like that don't exist.

But people with certain mindsets don't seem to have much clue about anything that doesn't happen within their scope of reality. All of the liberals around them are nutso SJWs, so therefor all liberals are like that, and all their conservative buddies are pretty level headed, so it's impossible that there would be frothing-at-the-mouth racist misogynistic dickhead conservatives.

- - - Updated - - -

It is cute when people say completely untrue things about me all because they're salty I knock them off their high horse so much.
    People like you were saying the KKK were going to take the streets because Trump won. It's funny to see everything go fine in one of these "rural backwaters" that picked Trump. Because, you know, that story about a Hijab being ripped off (Turned out to be a lie) means it's dangerous to be a minority in America now.

Meanwhile, I find it even more hilarious that I could show you plenty of black people that talk openly about "Killing crackers", behind closed doors or open since you can talk about burning white suburbs in front of a CNN camera and pretend it never happened, and you will tell me it's not a problem.

P.S. Black people also play tabletop games. How can I play with people hat want to "kill some Niggers since Trump won", to paraphrase?

- - - Updated - - -

Glorious leader lord messiah Trump can do no wrong. You're the partisan hack you partisan hack!
    Hilarious coming from the guy that didn't care what Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Please:
    Trump: waaah Hamilton cast was mean
    Trump: waaaah, steelworker union boss dared to call me out on lies. I'll atrack him!
    Trump: waaah vanity fair gave my restaurant bad review
    Trump: I won the popular vote despite evidence because THEY CHEATED
    Trump: I didn't even want that drone so there

Conservatives: waaah the liberals are calling us mean names!

Nope: pretty sure I didn't get them confused.
    You must have been living under a rock the last month and a half then if you think none of whining/bitching/crybabying/failure to cope with shit doesn't pertain to liberals. They've been the ones needing the safe spaces, exams cancelled, counseling, rioting, protesting, and being in denial ever since election day. But please, ignore all of that and only focus on what conservatives have done so that you can push your own misconstrued agenda here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    People like you were saying the KKK were going to take the streets because Trump won.
    It's weird how often people get me confused with this weird version of me they have in their heads.

Because, you know, that story about a Hijab being ripped off (Turned out to be a lie) means it's dangerous to be a minority in America now.
    I love how one incident being faked allows the Trumpkins to dismiss all of the other cases of legitimate assault. Because guys, one was faked!

Meanwhile, I find it even more hilarious that I could show you plenty of black people that talk openly about "Killing crackers", behind closed doors
    Who said this doesn't happen, again? I often just address the conservatives that pretend racism against minorities doesn't exist after 1964. Doesn't mean I deny the reverse happens. I just revel in the irony that it's often the same people who cry about racism against whites who will then turn around and pretend racism against minorities isn't a thing.

This is like I was saying above: I know both things happen. I just knock people off their high horses when they pretend racism against minorities doesn't happen. So they get this image of me in their heads that is easy to demonize because they come up with a warped vision of what I have said and what I have said I believe.

or open since you can talk about burning white suburbs in front of a CNN camera and pretend it never happened, and you will tell me it's not a problem.
    See above

P.S. Black people also play tabletop games. How can I play with people hat want to "kill some Niggers since Trump won", to paraphrase?
    Sure, but you'd probably have a hard time getting in with the group I sometimes play with. It's more just amusing watching their racist rants. Me and a couple of other people there, the main reasons I go, always chuckle about how worked up they get over SJWs and blacks and Mexicans.

Hilarious coming from the guy that didn't care what Hillary did.
    See above, I admitted plenty of what Hillary did do that was bad, and of course me admitting what Hillary has done wrong doesn't get 50 page threads about it. People go "oh ok" and never debate it. Then I challenge their ridiculous assertions about emails and Benghazi and they believe I think she can do no wrong. Again, it's hilarious how people would rather just create this caricature of me in their minds, something that's easy to oppose and knock over, rather than bothering to commit to memory the things I do say that they agree with. Taking my personal views into their image of me, makes it much harder for the idiotic bias hacks to insult me.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It's weird how often people get me confused with this weird version of me they have in their heads.

I love how one incident being faked allows the Trumpkins to dismiss all of the other cases of legitimate assault. Because guys, one was faked!

Who said this doesn't happen, again? I often just address the conservatives that pretend racism against minorities doesn't exist after 1964. Doesn't mean I deny the reverse happens. I just revel in the irony that it's often the same people who cry about racism against whites who will then turn around and pretend racism against minorities isn't a thing.

This is like I was saying above: I know both things happen. I just knock people off their high horses when they pretend racism against minorities doesn't happen. So they get this image of me in their heads that is easy to demonize because they come up with a warped vision of what I have said and what I have said I believe.

See above

Sure, but you'd probably have a hard time getting in with the group I sometimes play with. It's more just amusing watching their racist rants. Me and a couple of other people there, the main reasons I go, always chuckle about how worked up they get over SJWs and blacks and Mexicans.

See above, I admitted plenty of what Hillary did do that was bad, and of course me admitting what Hillary has done wrong doesn't get 50 page threads about it. People go "oh ok" and never debate it. Then I challenge their ridiculous assertions about emails and Benghazi and they believe I think she can do no wrong. Again, it's hilarious how people would rather just create this caricature of me in their minds, something that's easy to oppose and knock over, rather than bothering to commit to memory the things I do say that they agree with. Taking my personal views into their image of me, makes it much harder for the idiotic bias hacks to insult me.
    Trumpkins. Hmm.

Yep. I'm looking at the list and people who call anyone they don't like some kind of Trump supporter (Didn’t vote for him. Not a fan.) were the same kind of people calling Trump Hitler and how he'd kill all the "brown people".

Thank you for making it even easier to oust you as a partisinal shit poster.

I often just address the conservatives that pretend racism against minorities doesn't exist after 1964.
    Remind me again which side of the political spectrum has said that PoC can't be racist because racism = prejudice + power?

I haven't heard anyone suggest that despite there being well over 300 million people here in America, with no telling how many trillion personal interactions each year, that there is exactly zero racism going on here in America.

I can point you to quite a few people who will say, with a straight face, that blacks cannot be racist.

Anyone informed wouldn't be freaking out over the Iran deal, but Bush was a huge bungling fool when it came to foreign policy. When it comes to Obama's dealings and criticism with him, people usually come up with those two examples: Iran and the prisoners. They can't really seem to come up with much of any of his history of foreign dealings, of which there was an enormous number in his 8 years. We've negotiated many trade deals and foreign military contracts under Obama that other countries view as favorable. Bush took a ham fisted approach and came off as an uneducated hick. He would often turn down deals that he personally viewed as unfavorable because... he had no clue what he was talking about.

It's like when people laugh that he "didn't keep his promises" and they come up with... not closing Gitmo and completely pulling out of the middle easy. Ok, you guys came up with two promises he didn't keep out of hundreds he did, and that's your proof that he doesn't keep promises.

Trump has already stated his intent to break many of his campaign promises, more than two for certain. However with how much he flip-flops, he may end up keeping them? Or looking like he's going to keep them then break them anyway? We won't know until his presidency is over I guess. And his foreign policy deals, hooooo boy. Can't wait to see what kind of blunders Trump makes.

A bit off topic, but I do think it's funny how many people think liberals are utterly and completely devastated by this election. We have major elections every 2 and 4 years. Trump blundering and/or passing devastating legislation will just mean that much more backlash in the coming years. There'd be more to worry about if Trump was appointed for life. But as it is, it really just means that while we made a lot of progress under Obama, we might see a little bit of that rolled back, and when America remembers that they voted Democrat because Bush was an utter failure, and that Trump is going to be Bush's failures on steroids, we'll elect Democrats again and get back on track to making this country a better place.
    Well, simple math would show the party is devastated. It's never held these few offices across the country since 1922. In Congress, two years from now, you will have to defend the most seats in history, due to bad luck/randomness/gerrymandering, or who knows what. If you run on the same platform, you legit might cease to exist, or you might see a rival Liberal party rise up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Remind me again which side of the political spectrum has said that PoC can't be racist because racism = prejudice + power?

I haven't heard anyone suggest that despite there being well over 300 million people here in America, with no telling how many trillion personal interactions each year, that there is exactly zero racism going on here in America.

I can point you to quite a few people who will say, with a straight face, that blacks cannot be racist.
    Don't talk to Batman about those people. He'll claim they don't exist like the white guilt people or anti-white and cop people in BLM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trumpkins. Hmm.

Yep. I'm looking at the list and people who call anyone they don't like some kind of Trump supporter (Didn’t vote for him. Not a fan.) were the same kind of people calling Trump Hitler and how he'd kill all the "brown people".

Thank you for making it even easier to oust you as a partisinal shit poster.
    You are welcome to point out where I said those things.

LOL, well, you're welcome to, but you won't be able to.

I guess I triggered another partisan hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Well, simple math would show the party is devastated. It's never held these few offices across the country since 1922. In Congress, two years from now, you will have to defend the most seats in history, due to bad luck/randomness/gerrymandering, or who knows what. If you run on the same platform, you legit might cease to exist, or you might see a rival Liberal party rise up.
    This is extremely wishful thinking. Liberals controlled everything in 2008, and look how "devastated" the conservatives were.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, of course, you've heard people claim that blacks cannot be racist, but you haven't heard anyone ever claim that there can be no racism against minorities.

I'll let you figure out the extreme levels of bias on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

This is extremely wishful thinking. Liberals controlled everything in 2008, and look how "devastated" the conservatives were.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, of course, you've heard people claim that blacks cannot be racist, but you haven't heard anyone ever claim that there can be no racism against minorities.

The guy calling people Trumpkins talking about partisan hacks.

Thank you, Colt 45, for making this moment great.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it would appear the Republicans learned from the failure of the Democrats in 2008. They will not be spending two years arguing with themselves over one bill, that everyone hates. They intend to pass everything they ever wanted pretty much straight away. They even claim to have the bills written.

...but you haven't heard anyone ever claim that there can be no racism against minorities.
    No, I have not. I've heard people try and justify their racism, but I've never seen the say that its impossible to be racist against minorities. I've also never heard anyone claim that there is exactly zero racism going on in America post 1964.

No, I have not. I've heard people try and justify their racism, but I've never seen the say that its impossible to be racist against minorities. I've also never heard anyone claim that there is exactly zero racism going on in America post 1964.
    Most the posters here would argue it's dramatically higher than in 1964...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    No.

Your ignorance, voluntary or not (I'm guessing "not" by the way), does not dictate reality. Trump is, objectively, unqualified to be the President of the United States. He doesn't have the experience, the temperament, the wisdom, or even the charisma for the job. He is a self-centered man-child who throws temper tantrums at the drop of a hat, puts the most unqualified people you can imagine in other positions of power, and thinks his entire life is a reality show that he can use to line his pockets.

The man is an embarassment to humanity as a whole and the United States specifically. Anyone who voted for him, including electors and especially during the primaries, should feel the deepest level of shame possible. Likewise for anyone else who supports that clown of a human being in any way, shape, or form, and their opinions on this subject alone are worth less than shit.
    This is the way I felt about then Senator Obama. He was, objectively (to use your word - you shouldn't be using that word since you aren't using objective standards, you're using your own subjectivity), unqualified to be President of the United States. He didn't have the experience (he'd been a Senator for less than a term and his only other qualifications of note were being a "community organizer" and a brief stent at the Harvard Law Review where he apparently never actually wrote anything of note or...anything at all) and had never had any executive or leadership experience to speak of, his temperament was too flaky and detached to be a functional President, he clearly lacked the wisdom for the job (his people skills are so bad he makes enemies out of friends and has consistently been unable to build consensus even with moderates), and other than having charisma with people on the far left, his personal charisma has always been poor. Like Trump, Obama was a demagogue, appealing to people's emotions and dissatisfaction with the status quo of the time.

He was and is a self-centered man-child - look at any of his speeches and you'll find he cannot resist talking about himself, profusely using the words I to describe actions (his speech after the Bin Ladin operation made it sound like he was the center of everything and practically did it all himself, and this is true of essentially all of what he's done as President), his current goings on about HIS legacy follow in the same vein. He throws tantrums at the drop of a hat - against Republicans, against gun owners, against conservatives, against Russians, Fox News; it doesn't matter to him. Things are always other people's fault and everyone's so MEAN to him. He put the most unqualified people you can imagine in other positions of power, and thinks his entire life is a reality show that he could use to press his ideological agenda...and line his pockets.

The man was and is an embarrassment to Humanity as a whole and to the United States. I've facepalmed more than one of his inane comments - like him saying CLIMATE CHANGE was the national security issue of our time (not terrorism, not a renewing Cold War - no, it's a gradual process that happens over decades if not centuries that is going to kill your mother and eat your dog).

Unlike you, I don't attack his supporters - they were swept up in hopes about a brighter future that could be and really wanted to believe. But it's clear that Obama was not at all qualified for the job.

This is what makes me question people like you. You say something of one person but you supported another person who had done much the same things and was the same in SO MANY ways. You just liked him and his ideology, so it was okay.

But what really gets me about people like you is your quickness to insult. What I said was true - it's what people like YOU want. This is a true statement.

But not objectively so.

...and instead of just disagreeing with me or offering your alternative view...

...you first insult me - calling me ignorant and then "guessing" that I am so intentionally - then you go on your opinion/assessment of Trump insisting it is fact (objective), and then finally attack anyone that voted for him at any point, saying they should feel the "deepest level of shape possible". As if voting for Trump is the same as, I dunno, child rape or something, before finalizing your bigotry by saying that anyone of these people YOU - being the arbiter of Humanity or something - have deemed as being shameful so their opinions are "worth less than shit".

Do you not see how that makes you look REALLY BAD?

I'm engaging with reason and logic, and I'm pointing out objective fact vs subjective opinion.

You're insulting large groups of people that you don't understand and saying you don't need to even bother, because they're all sub-Human garbage to you.

Which of us, do you think, to an independent observer, sounds the more vile and wretched? Which of us would appeal more to a non-aligned independent?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Most the posters here would argue it's dramatically higher than in 1964...
    I really doubt that. I know there are a few idiots who think it's worse now than the days of active segregation, but a majority anywhere?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I really doubt that. I know there are a few idiots who think it's worse now than the days of active segregation, but a majority anywhere?
    Remember. This is a racist country because people didn't like Obama. Doesn't matter that the people that actually hate him for being black are virtually nonexistent compared to the hatred of his positions or hatred for him being a Democrat.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Only one candidate has been anointed by the Frog-Headed one, the Bringer-in of Light, Shadilay!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Renathras View Post

like him saying CLIMATE CHANGE was the national security issue of our time

Deny science and call the guy who does not an idiot.
    No wonder climate change is a political issue in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renathras View Post
    He didn't have the experience (he'd been a Senator for less than a term and his only other qualifications of note were being a "community organizer" and a brief stent at the Harvard Law Review where he apparently never actually wrote anything of note or...anything at all)
    You're displaying that ignorance again. Obama was also a state senator for over 7 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember. This is a racist country because people didn't like Obama. Doesn't matter that the people that actually hate him for being black are virtually nonexistent compared to the hatred of his positions or hatred for him being a Democrat.
    Yeah, those "He wazzn't bern here!" conspiracies have nothing at all to do with his race.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters